• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b][color=red]/!\ Please Read: [/color] Everyone If you want to say Thank you to your Friend/Ftalker who gave you a Fansign. Please PM them and say Thank You Instead of posting here but you d

[quote][b][color=red]/!\ Please Read: [/color] Everyone If you want to say Thank you to your Friend/Ftalker who gave you a Fansign. Please PM them and say Thank You Instead of posting here but you d

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[quote][b][color=red]/!\ Please Read: [/color] Everyone If you want to say Thank you to your Friend/Ftalker who gave you a Fansign. Please PM them and say Thank You Instead of posting here but you d

[quote][b][color=red]/!\ Please Read: [/color] Everyone If you want to say Thank you to your Friend/Ftalker who gave you a Fansign. Please PM them and say Thank You Instead of posting here but you don't have any Fansign to post.. Just Like in [url=http://theftalk.com/t13445-Ftalk-Crush-Thread-(name-and-or-describe).html]Crush Thread[/url].. If you want to post there, You should post your Crush too. Same goes here. If you want to post here, Make sure you have a fan sign to anyone. From Now on, Unnecessary Post will be deleted. Please bear with us. We need your consideration. Thank You. [/b] [align=right][b]-Moderators[/b][/align][/quote] [hr][hr][hr] [align=center][color=red][b]Giving and receiving fan signs to/from other members are fun.[/b][/color][/align] [b]Fan Sign Pictures[/b] [i]Definition[/i] - Taking a picture of yourself with a small banner or paper that has a [b]hand[/b] written name of the other member. This would also serves as a gift for your friend. Your friend will be touched by your simple effort of giving him/her a simple present. And also this will serves as a proof that a particular member is not a Poser or a Faker. [hr][hr] [u][b]Tips[/b][/u]: [u]Reposting[/u]. If you wanna repost the fansigns so your friends wont get tired of searching your fansigns to them in this topic, then it's better if you will post the links in your signature like this: [spoiler][url=http://]Fansign 1[/url] | [url=http://]Fansign 2[/url] | [url=http://]Fansign 3[/url][/spoiler] <">[u]Creativity[/u]. You may convert the fansigns into animated images. =) [hr][hr] [u][b]Note:[/b][/u]: [li]We are keen to an edited pictures. We can say that a fan sign is a fake or not. So posers and fakers keep away from this topic. :eh: [/li] [li]Please post a picture of yourself posing with your face.[/li] [li]Please avoid going off topic. Just click [b]Like[/b] on the post if you feel it warms your heart[/li] [hr][hr] [align=center]What are you waiting for? Grab a camera, a piece of paper labeled with your friends' name. Take a picture of yourself and make a fansign for your friends! :D [/align] [hr][hr][hr]

Last edited by Ephemeral (2010-05-06 22:46:13)

03_khine_03
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b][color=red]/!\ Please Read: [/color] Everyone If you want to say Thank you to your Friend/Ftalker who gave you a Fansign. Please PM them and say Thank You Instead of posting here but you d

wow.. this sounds good.. I'll try to make fansigns by now.. ahehe
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b][color=red]/!\ Please Read: [/color] Everyone If you want to say Thank you to your Friend/Ftalker who gave you a Fansign. Please PM them and say Thank You Instead of posting here but you d

Make me one khine :D I'll make a fan sign to u also
shunz_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^i was planning to make a thread like this...but i guess you already made one. this is nice. i will post my fansign soon!
[a][D][z]
» n00b
1969-12-31

me too i'll post ... :D
judajammers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

here. haha. [align=left][img]http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa142/judajammers/grave.jpg[/img][/align] [align=right][img]http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa142/judajammers/all.jpg[/img][/align] i made one for [i]ate[/i] shy. haha. want one ehhjhay?.
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

gwho wants fan signs ahehe ;) post em ere ahehe ;) but make sure you also have one for me ahehe :P
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@juda you suppose to reveal yourself. take a picture of you (of course include your face)
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Dedicated to Jemmie .. View at your own risk. :lol: [spoiler] [img]http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/5918/crap001sa7.jpg[/img] [/spoiler]
Chezter18
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=kristina16]gwho wants fan signs ahehe ;) post em ere ahehe ;) but make sure you also have one for me ahehe :P[/quote] i want your fansign can u give me/??? after that ill give you.. tnx
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

oh this is nice :) here's mine,.i made this one now right after i saw this thread... [img]http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/6033/17342488zg5.jpg[/img] sorry ephe but im one of ur huge fan :|

Last edited by HiLyNkAwAii (2008-03-30 09:12:52)

misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

For [b]Bobness[/b] :D [spoiler][img]http://i30.tinypic.com/aud0gn.gif[/img][/spoiler] [b]guysz and galsz. .pls give me fansyns!i'll give u one too. . :wow:[/b]
kia_bunso28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^^ ahm, i'll make u one misz.faith... but not so xurwen...im sorry.. but i'll make u as soon as possible... kinda bz... wew!! cool huh!! hmmm... anyways, i'll make also to others...hu wants?? ehehe....:D
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@misz.faith please hand written the name next time. hehe.. since I know your not a poser or a faker im not going to be strict on you. haha
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

@Faith: haha. umm..i want to see yer handwriting nxt tym :eh: thank you anyways, weeee! [whos name did you erase?] [spoiler] (dont forget my photo comments :drool: )[/spoiler]
lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

This is nice!I will post mine soon.
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Kia[/b] Thanks sis. .i'll wait for that [b]Mr.Ej[/b] woot. .ok next time! :lol: can u make me one?woot. . [b]Bobness[/b] I really leave it blank. .so that i can give it to anyone. . :lol: but i guess,it's really for u.. :redface: make me one,ok? [spoiler]photo comments.done[/spoiler] [b]Guyz and Galz out there. .gimme fansyn! :lol:[/b]

Last edited by misz.faith (2008-03-30 18:55:12)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Alright. hehehe.. Make me one too ok? :D
judajammers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]Alright. hehehe.. Make me one too ok? :D[/quote] request granted. haha. but after i make one for you. be sure to make one for me too. haha. just kidding. its up to you. haha. one for [i]ate[/i] shy with mah face. coming up. haha. [spoiler][img]http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa142/judajammers/fulll1.jpg[/img] or [img]http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa142/judajammers/full.jpg[/img][/spoiler] just pick [i]ate[/i]. i know i already gave one to you. haha. [b]next top. ehhjhay's.[/b]

Last edited by judajammers (2008-03-30 23:44:09)

pauline
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

make me one too guys :D haha i only knw few of you ^^, lmfao
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b][color=red]/!\ Please Read: [/color] Everyone If you want to say Thank you to your Friend/Ftalker who gave you a Fansign. Please PM them and say Thank You Instead of posting here but you d

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:59

[ 10 queries - 0.113 second ]
Privacy Policy