• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b][color=red]/!\ Please Read: [/color] Everyone If you want to say Thank you to your Friend/Ftalker who gave you a Fansign. Please PM them and say Thank You Instead of posting here but you d

[quote][b][color=red]/!\ Please Read: [/color] Everyone If you want to say Thank you to your Friend/Ftalker who gave you a Fansign. Please PM them and say Thank You Instead of posting here but you d

kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b][color=red]/!\ Please Read: [/color] Everyone If you want to say Thank you to your Friend/Ftalker who gave you a Fansign. Please PM them and say Thank You Instead of posting here but you d

^ yes. i can make u some. yes. give me some pls! :lol:
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b][color=red]/!\ Please Read: [/color] Everyone If you want to say Thank you to your Friend/Ftalker who gave you a Fansign. Please PM them and say Thank You Instead of posting here but you d

[b]Kiel[/b] I don't have one? :crybaby: ok. . @T:gonna post it later!
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^tsk tsk. u have one. check my earlier posts. edit: http://theftalk.com/p798249-Yesterday-23%3A28%3A45.html#p798249 there.

Last edited by kielmaru_07 (2008-04-04 03:27:45)

misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

awtz. .sorry bout that baby crush. . gonna post urs later. . @T:i'll upload it later. . gimme one guyz!
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^hi sis faith., do u see my fansign for u??:D give me one sis..:wow: uma,jemmie and kiel.. v v v [spoiler] uma [img]http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg65/mozart_042001/Img00029.jpg[/img] kiel.. [img]http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg65/mozart_042001/Img00002.jpg[/img] jemmie [img]http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg65/mozart_042001/Img00006.jpg[/img] [/spoiler]

Last edited by stitch05 (2008-04-04 03:42:38)

kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ thats ok. so u saw my fansign for you? :lol:
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]SIS HILYN[/b]- aww. thanks sis. i love it.. but you should've shown your cute face! :eh: and oh yeah. i'm from those schools... you've been there too? [b]STITCH[/b]- wow!. gorgeous?.. haha. thanks sis. i love it.. :D [b]BOB[/b]- wow. i'm on the list.. thanks bob! :D sorry if i haven't posted new fan signs yet.. i'm not at home kasi. no cam around here.. tomorrow. i promise.. NEXT: yuna, kiel, bob, faith, ate lalaine, khine, shirow, tinay... and watch out 'coz i'm gonna make loads of fan signs for...... [spoiler]BESTFRIEND!!!. :lol: :lol: i told you i'm your no. 1 fan![/spoiler]
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ oooh. im so excited ate maye. hehe. did ya already saw my fansign for you/?
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ not yet... i wanna see it!.. you have one already??? ohh.. i'll make for sis hilyn.. i forgot to add her on my list.
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ u didnt saw it!? :o next time search for some older posts my dear. hehe. http://theftalk.com/p799098-Today-02:16:05.html#p799098
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]KIEL[/b] >_<!!! thanks for da fansign!! waaah!! i'l never 4get ya! just wait for ma friend to upload ma fansign pic.ok? hehe [b]STITCH[/b] nyaha~! thank u sooooo much >_<!! i'l post one fr u 2night. ahaha. :eh: [b]HILYN[/b] gonna wait for it sis :D [b]TOPIC[/b] 2night. for karuro oppa, sis hilyn & sis grace
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=사랑해요UmA_loVe사랑해요][b]KIEL[/b] >_<!!! thanks for da fansign!! waaah!! i'l never 4get ya! just wait for ma friend to upload ma fansign pic.ok? hehe[/quote] for ur frend to upload the fansign? y not upload it urself? XDXDXD
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ owa XD i took da pics yesterday but its in ma friends cellphone, i tried to send it to da computer through bluetooth but there's a problem :( weiz T_T... and olso, ma camera has no battery but i just bought it this morning.lol. [b]TOPIC[/b] tonight. Karuro, Hilyn, Grace
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ aaaa. i see. xxD [hr][hr] anyone wana give me a fansign? :lol:

Last edited by kielmaru_07 (2008-04-04 03:59:27)

deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]kiel[/b]- haha. sorry. i must have overlooked. thanks i love it! :D next: yuna, kiel, bob, faith, ate lalaine, khine, shirow, tita tinay, sis hilyn.. and!!!.. loads for bestfriend!!.. haha.
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ ^ yehey.. tnx sis uma-chan!!:D i'l just w8.,:wow: me too sis maye... i want fansign from u., if its ok??:D

Last edited by stitch05 (2008-04-04 04:06:04)

dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wow cool fansign thread... :cool:
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Uma[/b] I want one too from u. .pls!!i have one here for you. . I want u to wear a pink blouse and a pink headband. .woot. . I am so demanding. .i just want u to look so kawaii,for my fansyn. .pls pls! @T:[b]i'll post it later![/b]
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ ahaha. sure sis ^^ for karuro : eyeglass, nerdy look, pink cheeks. for faith : pink heaband, pink blouse.lol. [b]TOPIC[/b] This night :eh:
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]UMA[/b]- me too uma!. :D [b]STITCH[/b]- of course sis.. added to list: stitch.. who else? :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b][color=red]/!\ Please Read: [/color] Everyone If you want to say Thank you to your Friend/Ftalker who gave you a Fansign. Please PM them and say Thank You Instead of posting here but you d

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:24

[ 9 queries - 0.659 second ]
Privacy Policy