• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b][color=red]/!\ Please Read: [/color] Everyone If you want to say Thank you to your Friend/Ftalker who gave you a Fansign. Please PM them and say Thank You Instead of posting here but you d

[quote][b][color=red]/!\ Please Read: [/color] Everyone If you want to say Thank you to your Friend/Ftalker who gave you a Fansign. Please PM them and say Thank You Instead of posting here but you d

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b][color=red]/!\ Please Read: [/color] Everyone If you want to say Thank you to your Friend/Ftalker who gave you a Fansign. Please PM them and say Thank You Instead of posting here but you d

eii pipito... ill make u one...tom aight? ;) just hit me back too.. ;)
PrincessLeigh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b][color=red]/!\ Please Read: [/color] Everyone If you want to say Thank you to your Friend/Ftalker who gave you a Fansign. Please PM them and say Thank You Instead of posting here but you d

@ bratinela.. thanks for the fansign.. gonna make one for you too ^_^
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Lol. For those who will give me fansigns, my name is [b]Ice.[/b] HAHAHAHA. Thanks in advance. :]
kawaii07
» n00b
1969-12-31

anyone here who's willing too!? a big tnx for those who's willing! =)
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

@ate tinay: bratinela is ok.. :D @uma-chan: aahh..ok i`ll wait :D
shane1304
» n00b
1969-12-31

@shunz . okk ! @ kristina : yep just shane ^^ tnx in advance who wants fansigns ? hehe
pipito21
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=kristina16]eii pipito... ill make u one...tom aight? ;) just hit me back too.. ;)[/quote] tnx ate kristina,, ok,, i'll make you one too.. [quote=shane1304]@shunz . okk ! @ kristina : yep just shane ^^ tnx in advance who wants fansigns ? hehe[/quote] me me me!!

Last edited by pipito21 (2008-04-04 08:58:29)

shunz_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]As much as i want to give everybody, the problem is I DONT HAVE A CAM! But for those who wants to give me please put either SHINE, SHINING or JANELL[/b][/align]
shane1304
» n00b
1969-12-31

@kristina : wat name shud i put in urs ? :D hey . who wants more ? ill give it tOm. ?! but betta hit me back :lol:
kawaii07
» n00b
1969-12-31

shane1304: me! i want one! tnx in advance!
pipito21
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=shane1304]@kristina : wat name shud i put in urs ? :D hey . who wants more ? ill give it tOm. ?! but betta hit me back :lol:[/quote] i'll do one for you shane ;)
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

@shane: just put tinay ;) thnx shane... ill be doing yers tonight.. =)
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

@ate tinay: [spoiler][img]http://h1.ripway.com/bRaTiNeLa/Fansigns/13.jpg[/img][/spoiler] hit mie back,,ayt!? :lol: there`s no [i]libre[/i] in the world now.. =D
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Nela[/b] Woah Thanks for the fansign Nela. :wow: Love it! :D I'll make for u tomorrow. xD [b]Hilyn[/b] Wuah. U will give me a fansign? I'll be glad to. :) [b]Joejoe[/b] Awww. Dudulz is ...... [spoiler]nyahaha~ mencurigakan!!=d[/spoiler]
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^hihi..ur welcum.. i`ll wait for my fansign :lol:
black2punx
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

haiiii everybody..... [b]Miss Yuna[/b] Sis yuna i've been looking for you.... :D:D:D:D
pipito21
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wahhh,, ate tinay,, i cant wait too see mine!
airies
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b] tnx. sis lalaine ill make one for you. pm me and tell wat name i put in fansyn. :eh: ok ill w8. [/b]

Last edited by airies (2008-04-04 09:38:09)

shane1304
» n00b
1969-12-31

@kristina : tnz ateh ! yers tOmorrOw. =) @pipito : wOhh tnx aye ? yers tOm. too x]] @kawaii : gehh. but me too ayt ? hehe tOm. ha :D
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=사랑해요UmA_loVe사랑해요][b]TINAY[/b] Thank u soooo much sis! i'm gonna also make u one :eh: [b]TOPIC[/b] Karuro Grace aka Stitch Hilyn Faith Maye Shine She's not emo Tinay. get ready :eh:[/quote] woot. .uma-chan. .i'm ready. .so ready!am very excited! :wow:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b][color=red]/!\ Please Read: [/color] Everyone If you want to say Thank you to your Friend/Ftalker who gave you a Fansign. Please PM them and say Thank You Instead of posting here but you d

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:39

[ 10 queries - 0.102 second ]
Privacy Policy