• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b][color=red]/!\ Please Read: [/color] Everyone If you want to say Thank you to your Friend/Ftalker who gave you a Fansign. Please PM them and say Thank You Instead of posting here but you d

[quote][b][color=red]/!\ Please Read: [/color] Everyone If you want to say Thank you to your Friend/Ftalker who gave you a Fansign. Please PM them and say Thank You Instead of posting here but you d

judajammers
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b][color=red]/!\ Please Read: [/color] Everyone If you want to say Thank you to your Friend/Ftalker who gave you a Fansign. Please PM them and say Thank You Instead of posting here but you d

opps. just received a text message. whaa. all fan sign request will be posted when we come back from the province. haha. maybe 2 days after. guess what. you fan signs background. will be the sea. haha.
shane1304
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b][color=red]/!\ Please Read: [/color] Everyone If you want to say Thank you to your Friend/Ftalker who gave you a Fansign. Please PM them and say Thank You Instead of posting here but you d

@ juda : me me ! hihi ill give you bck =)
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

@uma: i updated the image. it's in the lower part now. wuah wuah. i wonder why it didn't show up. >_<
airies
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b] tnks. bratinella. and lucknskill niwee wat name i put in fansyn. ill post fansyn tom. @ lalaine, bratinella, shane, judajammers, ice and jammie. :cool: :lol:[/b]

Last edited by airies (2008-04-04 10:50:33)

Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=lucknskill]@uma: i updated the image. it's in the lower part now. wuah wuah. i wonder why it didn't show up. >_<[/quote] ahaha. thank u >_< i think bcuz u look too good in da pic XD ahaha. thank u anyway >_<
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

@irish: wuah. luchkill? haha.. luck n skill.. errmmm.....just call me bOb. :rolleyes: @uma: nah, i'm sure it's bcoz i look bad. XD [i](i prefer look naughty[/i]) but yeah.. no prob ^__^ gimme one soon kei?

Last edited by lucknskill (2008-04-04 10:53:11)

airies
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow. bob. i already chage it nah.lol^__^ ok ill post it tommorow. :D
kawaii07
» n00b
1969-12-31

anyone there!?!? [b]rachelle[/b] is my real name! lolz! tnx anyway! :D
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

@shane: here`s ur request i mean fansign.. :lol: [spoiler][img]http://h1.ripway.com/bRaTiNeLa/Fansigns/15.jpg[/img][/spoiler] hit mie back,k!? :penguin:

Last edited by bratinela01 (2008-04-04 11:25:23)

Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

get ready requestors! ten minutes more to go! nd then i'l post the fansigns!
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]BRATINELA[/b]- aww. thanks sis. :D [b]BOB[/b]- i love it!. esp. the skulls. =):thumbsup: [b]TITA TINAY[/b]- wee!. thanks tita.. oh my.. i'm so lazy.. i'm gonna do all these tomorrow. LONG LIST [spoiler]yuna kiel faith ate lalaine khine bob shirow tinay stitch hilyn bratinela imnotemo uma[/spoiler]
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ohw brat.., make me one..:D ate tinay..:D tnx for u added me on ur list but wers mine??:lol: luck.. weee., tnx bob!!! nice one..., i love it :wow: laine.., haha., ur awesome..:D tnx sis faith.., tnk u so much!!! love it.,:wow: uma.. wat happen to the pic/?? u want fansign.???just tell me!!:D den hit me back ..
shane1304
» n00b
1969-12-31

@ bratinela : owhh ! tenkyuuu ! sweet! wat shud i put in yer name ? tomz yers ok ? i dont hab my cam eh. wait yers tomz. ^^ [b]list[/b] :penguin: tinay shine airies bob bratinela papito ^^ who else ? =)=)
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Haha. I want to do a fan sign but I don't know the persons who need fan signs :wallbash: BTW, I haven't done anything like this before. :lol: For the RECORD. =D
shane1304
» n00b
1969-12-31

me ! hehe want one xavierkym =)
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ohw.., xav!!:D i want..well u make me one???:P and also sis shane., hehe., if its ok???? next batch,, xav lairhel shunz shane bratinela airies shy and shirowkun!!:D i'l post it tomorrow..

Last edited by stitch05 (2008-04-04 11:42:39)

bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

@shane: bratinela will do.. @stitch: i`ll make u tomz,k!? haha.my face look horrible now. =D

Last edited by bratinela01 (2008-04-04 11:45:24)

shane1304
» n00b
1969-12-31

@ bratinela : ok. :D @ sticth : aww ok =) yer on my lst now :]
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

@stitch:i changed my mind..i`ll post it now..coz tom i thinl i`ll be busy.. what name should i put!?
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]BAD NEWS![/b] my ****ing camera is a big [b]PROBLEM[/b] 1) I bought brand new batteries and inserted it in the cam. 2) I wrote names of the person whom i'm gonna give my fansign to. 3) I'm getting ready for the shots. 4) Opening the camera. 5) The camera HANG + the battery is FINISHED. lol. i just inserted the brand new battery and the camera hang at the same time, the battery finished without a a pic taken yet. i got so mad after that happen. i'm sorry if didn't do my promises. i might give it to you any day. sorry for that. really sorry :(
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b][color=red]/!\ Please Read: [/color] Everyone If you want to say Thank you to your Friend/Ftalker who gave you a Fansign. Please PM them and say Thank You Instead of posting here but you d

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:30

[ 10 queries - 0.840 second ]
Privacy Policy