• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b][color=red]/!\ Please Read: [/color] Everyone If you want to say Thank you to your Friend/Ftalker who gave you a Fansign. Please PM them and say Thank You Instead of posting here but you d

[quote][b][color=red]/!\ Please Read: [/color] Everyone If you want to say Thank you to your Friend/Ftalker who gave you a Fansign. Please PM them and say Thank You Instead of posting here but you d

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b][color=red]/!\ Please Read: [/color] Everyone If you want to say Thank you to your Friend/Ftalker who gave you a Fansign. Please PM them and say Thank You Instead of posting here but you d

[b]TJAY[/b] Sureness. :] Make me one too. [b]SLASHEDKITE[/b] Am gonna make u one. Bday gift! :] Man, i like Jonathan too. Dont know why. Haha.

Last edited by icekandi (2008-04-06 07:04:20)

slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b][color=red]/!\ Please Read: [/color] Everyone If you want to say Thank you to your Friend/Ftalker who gave you a Fansign. Please PM them and say Thank You Instead of posting here but you d

oh i nearly forgot! PM me after you make my fan sign ha.. ;) [b]@icekandi[/b] oh really? wow! im glad that you'll make me a fan sign! thank you! uhm, just PM me too after you done it ha.. ;)

Last edited by slashedkite (2008-04-06 07:05:57)

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ I'll send the fan sign via PM. :] [b]MY LIST[/b] Slashedkite - Jonathan Maruko Yuna Cremonti Tunie
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

@siz ice: ahehe same here .. we both like 'jonathan' ;) cool! @jonathan: aight ill pm you if ever im done with the fan sign... hope ull make me one too aight ;)
black2punx
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]Jemmy[/b] Have u finished my reQ sis? :D:D:D:D [b]Bratinela[/b] Sis can ihave one from u plizz?? Just [b]Ozzie[/b] ok :lol::lol::lol:
slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

don't worry sis, i'll make one for you.. :) by the way, i want sir shirow, ephemeral, ate duchesv and sir eehjay to make me a fan sign too.. hehe! :lol:

Last edited by slashedkite (2008-04-06 07:15:49)

HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=slashedkite]oh ate tinay, i want you to put my real name: [b]jonathan[/b].. and for the caption, it's up to you sis.. :)[/quote] :o really?... u have the same name with my bf =) :thumbsup: . tinay and ice same with you :lol: :lol: :lol: i love the [b]'J's[/b] :D :paranoid: @T Ill make one for those persons above me :D slashedkite tjayvalrose_02 eizarg cremonti :D Tinay and Ice..Thanks again for the fansigns :lol: :lol: :lol: ur werkz are really cute like you :D [spoiler]that boy, that boy...tsk tsk... [i]pasaway, wer is my fan sign?[/i] :D [/spoiler]

Last edited by HiLyNkAwAii (2008-04-06 07:12:41)

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]HILYN[/b] Ur bf's name is Jonathan? Lol. My husband's name is Jonathan. Haha. Gonna post all the fansigns tomorrow. Okay?
black2punx
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]HiLyNkAwAii[/b] sis can you make me one pliss??? just call me [b]ozzie[/b] okey :D:D:D
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[spoiler]@ICE yeah :D His name is jonathan :lol: ,.btw husband? :o cant beliv it my crushes name here also starts w/ [b]J[/b] :lol: @OZIE :D oh sure sissy :) :thumbsup: [/spoiler] so siz OZZIE and LAIHREL is added on my list :D @T on the prev page...my 2nd batch of fansigns..just chek it out ill try to make later for the nextbatch :D edited: answer for below --v-- [spoiler]v ur welcome bro :D ,yeah i like that name :lol: so far, all the Jonathans in the world that i knew is [i]Mabait, gentleman and cute :D[/i][/spoiler] sorry for OT =| anyway ..guys pls PM me if i forgot somebody

Last edited by HiLyNkAwAii (2008-04-06 07:28:48)

slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]@HiLyNkAwAii[/b] thank you for including me in your list..hehe! hmm.. im glad that all of you want to make me fan sign..hehe! i never imagine that you like my name huh.. eventhough my gf hates my name..haha! :lol:

Last edited by slashedkite (2008-04-06 07:26:17)

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]HILYN[/b] Yeah. His name is Jonathan too. Haha. [b]JONATHAN[/b] Haha. Ur gf hates it? Well, we love it. [b]PENDING[/b] Jonathan Maruko Cremonti Tunie Yuna

Last edited by icekandi (2008-04-06 07:23:26)

lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

can u guys make me a fansign?? we're not close. but can we be friends? make me a fansign.... just put Lai ---->my nickname. goes out to all concerned citizens. ([i]ma OP man sad ta...[/i]:cry:)
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]OZZIE[/b] sure sis.. [b]PENDING[/b] [spoiler] kuya lucknskill mami ate shy ate posh ozzie[/spoiler] if u want fansign.just tell me [b]DONT PM MIEE[/b]
slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

im glad to hear it from you guys! you love my name! haha! i'll wait for the fansigns ha..
black2punx
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]bratinela[/b] Thanx sis.. I'll be waiting for dat.... :D:D:D
Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[spoiler][img]http://photos-319.friendster.com/e1/photos/91/37/17237319/1_697942617l.jpg[/img][/spoiler] :arrow: To those guys that I'll give fansigns, please wait. My cam's usb is missing, :paranoid: please wait. hehe. I guess by tomorrow or the next day I'll be posting it here.
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

For my dear Yuna [spoiler][img]http://www.photohost.biz/files/s6uglexf3vys4rdtipp.jpg[/img][/spoiler] Lol. Am too lazy to upload now. Cant do it by batch. :] PENDING Jonathan Maruko Cremonti Tunie

Last edited by icekandi (2008-04-06 08:38:02)

airies
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b] waa. @.ozzie can u make me too. :D and.@ takashi aheks.. ill give u back. [/b]
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^have u seen my work for u airies sis? :) sorry kinda small and quite shy.. :paranoid: @T im finishin now, ill post tom... slashedkite tjayvalrose_02 eizarg cremonti OZZIE LAIHREL
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b][color=red]/!\ Please Read: [/color] Everyone If you want to say Thank you to your Friend/Ftalker who gave you a Fansign. Please PM them and say Thank You Instead of posting here but you d

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:09

[ 9 queries - 0.683 second ]
Privacy Policy