• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b][color=red]/!\ Please Read: [/color] Everyone If you want to say Thank you to your Friend/Ftalker who gave you a Fansign. Please PM them and say Thank You Instead of posting here but you d

[quote][b][color=red]/!\ Please Read: [/color] Everyone If you want to say Thank you to your Friend/Ftalker who gave you a Fansign. Please PM them and say Thank You Instead of posting here but you d

03_khine_03
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b][color=red]/!\ Please Read: [/color] Everyone If you want to say Thank you to your Friend/Ftalker who gave you a Fansign. Please PM them and say Thank You Instead of posting here but you d

weee... tnx! ahaha @ lester.. Ill gve you one if youll give me one 2.. ahehe
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b][color=red]/!\ Please Read: [/color] Everyone If you want to say Thank you to your Friend/Ftalker who gave you a Fansign. Please PM them and say Thank You Instead of posting here but you d

@Stitch, okay, sis.. @Shunz, okay! @Mommy ice, weee, yay, thanks.. I'll post the Fsigns later.. Busy. Upload. Lol.
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Sorry For Those Delayd ones im Having a VACATION! well if you didnt yet receive any! ill give you a VIP FanSign! with EFFORT XD Soon...[/b] Most Effort FanSign Dat i Just Receive: Peace Out Friend! :lol: [spoiler] [img]http://photos-441.friendster.com/e1/photos/14/44/36414441/1_624860210l.jpg[/img] [img]http://photos-441.friendster.com/e1/photos/14/44/36414441/1_201507064l.jpg[/img] ow this one is my Fave! its [b]Nadine CAMOTE?![/b] =D [img]http://photos-441.friendster.com/e1/photos/14/44/36414441/1_249515027l.jpg[/img] [img]http://photos-441.friendster.com/e1/photos/14/44/36414441/1_132533718l.jpg[/img] [img]http://photos-441.friendster.com/e1/photos/14/44/36414441/1_756297533l.jpg[/img][/spoiler] Dont Worry I will Flood You a Fan Sign Soon! Together with Others! Just Wait! taatahhh :lol: Sorry if i just Post Those FanSigns of yours! i just want to share those to everyone! :P You PM me?! wuhahaha...i was Shocked! =D [/align]

Last edited by karuro72002 (2008-04-08 03:43:11)

03_khine_03
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

huh VIP fansigns? how does that look like?
pauline
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

stitch n kim. thanks. super thankiies =3 next on mi list: bianx err guys. juz pm me if you want a fansign :D
black2punx
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]joebz[/b] [b]03_khine_03[/b] n [b]pauline [/b] can i have fansign from all of u pliz??? Thank u veri much.. Just [b]Ozzie[/b] ok

Last edited by black2punx (2008-04-08 03:55:03)

03_khine_03
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

oh ok! ur welcome and tnx! @black2punx ok! me 2 I want.. ahehe
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

@Blackpunx, okay, sure I'll add you to my list.
black2punx
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]joebz 03_khine_03[/b] thanx sis... emmm what text i must put?? :eh::eh:
shunz_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]^JENNY. sure sure you can! anyways its for all[/b][/align]
leojennyzi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=shunz_7][align=center][b]^JENNY. sure sure you can! anyways its for all[/b][/align][/quote] thax.. ^^,
~+yan.yan.o9+~
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thanks stich.... lurbb it.. done uploading your.. i'm just gonna edit it.. heks
03_khine_03
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@black2punx.. Khine will do.. ahehehe.. or you can put Kim either.. or both. ahehe
pauline
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

made two fansigns for sis khine and bianx :) [spoiler][img]http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/6554/bianxgr0.jpg[/img] [img]http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/9711/bianx2ke6.jpg[/img] [img]http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/8830/khinelc6.jpg[/img] [img]http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/7752/picture005us9.jpg[/img][/spoiler] :penguin::penguin::penguin: just dont mind the freckles. haha

Last edited by pauline (2008-04-08 04:21:49)

03_khine_03
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wow tnx!!!! I ♥ it
pauline
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

lmfao no probs kim =3
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Guys Im back :D but Im not posting yet my fansigns ..(paramdam lang muna) :paranoid: [b]Sis Stitch, Blurrycloud, Zei and Dale for the recent fansigns that i recieved :lol: :lol: and for those hu gave me before thanks so much =) =) Im just here to say thanks :) its been quite long time since I last visit this thread... =| coz I dont want to post and post w/o fansigns :D I promise to post mine later... promise! :D :D :D btw,.. :lol: :lol: Sis Pau and Khine Can I make a request too?:lol::lol: thanks so much! :wow: :wow:[/b]

Last edited by HiLyNkAwAii (2008-04-08 04:31:26)

shunz_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]PAULINE. how about me?ahehehe[/b][/align]
khrixty_017
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yeah i'll make later...thanks for this by the way can we post it to the receiver's profie?
pauline
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

HiLyNkAwAii and shunz_7 : sure girls.. im juz usin mi webcam. too lazy to grab the digi. :lol: so yea jus wait for it. mwaah
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b][color=red]/!\ Please Read: [/color] Everyone If you want to say Thank you to your Friend/Ftalker who gave you a Fansign. Please PM them and say Thank You Instead of posting here but you d

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:04

[ 9 queries - 0.631 second ]
Privacy Policy