• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b][color=red]/!\ Please Read: [/color] Everyone If you want to say Thank you to your Friend/Ftalker who gave you a Fansign. Please PM them and say Thank You Instead of posting here but you d

[quote][b][color=red]/!\ Please Read: [/color] Everyone If you want to say Thank you to your Friend/Ftalker who gave you a Fansign. Please PM them and say Thank You Instead of posting here but you d

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b][color=red]/!\ Please Read: [/color] Everyone If you want to say Thank you to your Friend/Ftalker who gave you a Fansign. Please PM them and say Thank You Instead of posting here but you d

@siz hilyn have u seen my fan sign for you? ;) @bob: can u make me one too ahehe ;) i already made one for you.. but its kinda dark.. :paranoid:ahehe :redface: ;) =)

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-04-04 09:41:45)

bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b][color=red]/!\ Please Read: [/color] Everyone If you want to say Thank you to your Friend/Ftalker who gave you a Fansign. Please PM them and say Thank You Instead of posting here but you d

^ate tinay: urs is done already..did u see it!? :lol: hit mie back,ayt!?
shane1304
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]hey last minute ! who wants some fansigns ?[/b] ill give it tomz ?! but betta hitback =)
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

@yup siz... i already saw it thnx... thnx.. ill be makin yers... and the others too... ;) :kiss:
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

kristina: Sure sure ! 2mrow..i'm kinda tired now haha, lets swap... ^__^ everything is fine with me. shane: me..write bOb okay..? thanks!!
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

wee thnx bob... ;) :redface: yep yep lets swap.. aight... ill post em tom... =) thnx again bob ;) last call: who wants fansign.. ? ;)
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Lol. Fansigns are in demand right now. HAHAHA. Am gonna post everything tomorrow. PM me if you want a fansign and please include what name u want to put. Okay? :] Hmm, you can text me also. XDXD Am sick u know and my other laptop is broken. Rawr. Bear with me. =)
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

tinAy: no prob hehee.. judajammers: what name should i write? iCe: i demand a fansign from u! haha. :eh:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

aww siz ice hope you feel much better... u should take some rest too... ;) can i request siz ice... just put tinay ;) ill post my fan sign for you tom, ;) =) :kiss: [spoiler]pagaling ka siz... [/spoiler]
judajammers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=lucknskill]judajammers: what name should i write?[/quote] [b]judajammers[/b] and [b]jj[/b] would be fine. haha. ill make one for you too. [b]TOPIC[/b] all requested fan signs. tomorrow~!
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

can i request a fansign too juda? ;) ill post em tom.. ;) coz ill be logging out in a minute ;) =) to siz [b]yuna, hilyn, duch, shy, maye and carlo[/b].. just visit the previous pages...to see my fansigns for you.. ahehe ill be out ;) bye guyz.. and thnx again to those who gave me fs for today, very much appreciated =)

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-04-04 10:09:39)

kia_bunso28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

this ones for [b]misz.faith...:P[/b] [spoiler][align=center][img]http://i27.tinypic.com/1183rd4.jpg[/img][/align][/spoiler] xori, not that nice... ehehe...i'll try 2 make another... next is for kiel...:redface: :penguin:

Last edited by kia_bunso28 (2008-04-05 03:33:14)

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]BOB[/b] Waaa! Demanding. Haha. Sure. I'll make u one. [b]TINAY[/b] Thanks sis. :] i'll make u one.
shane1304
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b] to all shane will do ^^[/b] i cant repz into my inbox i hab so muc to do ^^ soz for all those i will do wait tomz ayt ?! mwahhh :kiss:
judajammers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=kristina16]can i request a fansign too juda? ;) ill post em tom.. ;) coz ill be logging out in a minute ;)[/quote] that is not a problem. ill post them tomorrow! fan signs for tom. [spoiler]lucknskill airies and.. kristina16[/spoiler]
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]BOB[/b] waaahh!!! thanks! i already made for ya one :D but it wid ma fwendz >_< weiz. sorry to tell this but i cannot see da pi T_T i think i'm cursed by sun1 ahaha. just look [img]http://h1.ripway.com/umagreet43/ahaha.loljpg[/img] i can see other fansigns exept from mine. ahaha. this is so weird.lol. anyway. thanks for da effort XD [b]TOPIC[/b] 1 hour more to go :eh:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

gee thnx[b] JJ [/b];) aight..thnx again guyz.. ill be out... gtg need some sleep.. zZZzz ;) :P night night to all =)
shane1304
» n00b
1969-12-31

@ bob : okiess me too ayt ?
judajammers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=kristina16]gee thnx [b]JJ[/b] ;)[/quote] no probs!

Last edited by judajammers (2008-04-04 10:20:09)

bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

@airies: [spoiler][img]http://h1.ripway.com/bRaTiNeLa/Fansigns/14.jpg[/img][/spoiler] make mie one too! :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b][color=red]/!\ Please Read: [/color] Everyone If you want to say Thank you to your Friend/Ftalker who gave you a Fansign. Please PM them and say Thank You Instead of posting here but you d

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:32

[ 9 queries - 0.187 second ]
Privacy Policy