• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b][color=red]/!\ Please Read: [/color] Everyone If you want to say Thank you to your Friend/Ftalker who gave you a Fansign. Please PM them and say Thank You Instead of posting here but you d

[quote][b][color=red]/!\ Please Read: [/color] Everyone If you want to say Thank you to your Friend/Ftalker who gave you a Fansign. Please PM them and say Thank You Instead of posting here but you d

shane1304
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b][color=red]/!\ Please Read: [/color] Everyone If you want to say Thank you to your Friend/Ftalker who gave you a Fansign. Please PM them and say Thank You Instead of posting here but you d

i want fan signs :crybaby::crybaby: haha pleassee ?! :D =D

Last edited by shane1304 (2008-04-04 08:31:50)

kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b][color=red]/!\ Please Read: [/color] Everyone If you want to say Thank you to your Friend/Ftalker who gave you a Fansign. Please PM them and say Thank You Instead of posting here but you d

[b]SHUNZ[/b] Sure. What name will I write there? :] Oh yea, don`t forget to hit me back! [b]SIS TINAY[/b] How sweeet. ;] Thanks in advance sis. :eh:
kawaii07
» n00b
1969-12-31

make me one. LOL! =) rachelle is my real name! tnx! :)
shunz_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]JEMMIE. just put SHINE on it...tnx a lot! [/b][/align]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

1st batch ;) [b]laine, jem, uma, yuna, shine[/b] [spoiler] [b]laine[/b] :kiss: [img]http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8881/75936528hi4.jpg[/img] [b]jemmie[/b] [img]http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/8008/61578391sm3.jpg[/img] [b]uma[/b]just take yer pick... the ones kinda dark... :/ [img]http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/6797/45814032pl8.jpg[/img][img]http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/8546/90981499fb3.jpg[/img] [b]yuna[/b] [img]http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/3811/28502957sx6.jpg[/img] [b]shine[/b] [img]http://img389.imageshack.us/img389/2740/20231256ek9.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-04-04 08:26:36)

shunz_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]ATE TINAY. sooper tnx a lot...mwuah![/b][/align]
kawaii07
» n00b
1969-12-31

i want one! :( who's willing? =(=(
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

TINAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY. I sooo love it. :wow: Thank you very much. :]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

@shine: yep no prob.. hope you could make me one too... ;) :redface: :kiss: @siz jem: weeeee no prob siz... glad u liked it! ily :kiss: =) @kawaii: me ill give you tom!.. yer real names rachelle right?? wrong spelling? :paranoid:

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-04-04 08:32:01)

shane1304
» n00b
1969-12-31

@kristina : me too ! ill hit you back. @ shunz : ok. but ill give you one tom. my cam is lowbat hehe. betta hitback k ? mwahh
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

sure shane... so ill just put shane? ;)
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]TINAY[/b] Thank u soooo much sis! i'm gonna also make u one :eh: [b]TOPIC[/b] Karuro Grace aka Stitch Hilyn Faith Maye Shine She's not emo Tinay. get ready :eh:
shunz_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]SHANE. ok...just put SHINE ok?[/b][/align]
kawaii07
» n00b
1969-12-31

kristina16: thank you very much! yea. it's rachelle! :kiss:
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

@uma-chan!? how about mie!? :paranoid: i made u one already.. :) and oh ..before i forgot.. khine: [spoiler][img]http://h1.ripway.com/bRaTiNeLa/Fansigns/12.jpg[/img][/spoiler] ahhi..thnx for the fansign.. :P
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

siz uma: yer welcome.. at siiz rachelle yup no biggie just wait for it..\ @siz bratinella: can u make me one too? ;) ill make u one promise... ;) :kiss:
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ok..im gonna make now.. and btw, what name should i put!?
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ ow sis, i made one for ubefore but its in ma friend's cellphone like how i said b4 to kiel:- [quote]took da pics yesterday but its in ma friends cellphone, i tried to send it to da computer through bluetooth but there's a problem weiz T_T... and olso, ma camera has no battery but i just bought it this morning.lol.[/quote] the previous batch contains the names of:- Yuna Nela Harbii Bob Kiel Kim. ahehe. hope u understand me ;]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=bratinela01]^ok..im gonna make now.. and btw, what name should i put!?[/quote] wee thnx siz... you can just put tinay ;) uhmm siz what name should i put? ;)
pipito21
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nice one brat! :thumbsup: how come i dont have this?? :crybaby: .. i must have been out for too long.. :o i like this thread :thumbsup: now now,, i want to make a fan sign too!! but for who :wasted: wahhh,, want one! :crybaby: hehehe,, <--- please ignore
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b][color=red]/!\ Please Read: [/color] Everyone If you want to say Thank you to your Friend/Ftalker who gave you a Fansign. Please PM them and say Thank You Instead of posting here but you d

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:04

[ 9 queries - 0.115 second ]
Privacy Policy