• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b][color=red]/!\ Please Read: [/color] Everyone If you want to say Thank you to your Friend/Ftalker who gave you a Fansign. Please PM them and say Thank You Instead of posting here but you d

[quote][b][color=red]/!\ Please Read: [/color] Everyone If you want to say Thank you to your Friend/Ftalker who gave you a Fansign. Please PM them and say Thank You Instead of posting here but you d

HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b][color=red]/!\ Please Read: [/color] Everyone If you want to say Thank you to your Friend/Ftalker who gave you a Fansign. Please PM them and say Thank You Instead of posting here but you d

very very much welcome bro :D
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b][color=red]/!\ Please Read: [/color] Everyone If you want to say Thank you to your Friend/Ftalker who gave you a Fansign. Please PM them and say Thank You Instead of posting here but you d

@bestfriend: by the time you can get ur fansign?! ahmm...the earth is maybe about 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 years OLD! :D
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Ate Laine[/b] Thanks so muchieeeee :D i love it :wow: yabshoo ate.. :kiss: [b]Maye[/b] Anak... ill be waiting thanks :D :lol: like your outfit btw.. :eh:
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^duch: wer's mine?! hmm..?!:lol:
portalica_websiter
» n00b
1969-12-31

Sorry guys.. Now i understand.. First, I want to get your sign, Shirow Masamune..=) can't you?
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

edited: @T mine was posted ei

Last edited by HiLyNkAwAii (2008-04-01 23:16:46)

deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]BESTFRiEND[/b]- you're so unfair besfren.. i'm not gonna make one for you unless you make one for me =D [b]MOMI DUCH[/b]- i'm gonna repeat what i made for you.. i want yours to be the best :D
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

My fansign for my Sweetie. :] [spoiler][img]http://i28.tinypic.com/xkumok.jpg[/img] [img]http://i27.tinypic.com/2vs2q00.jpg[/img][/spoiler] I hope you`ll like it. ;)

Last edited by kikay_girl (2008-04-01 23:33:51)

blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=kikay_girl]My fansign for my Sweetie. :] [spoiler][url]http://i28.tinypic.com/xkumok.jpg[/url] [url]http://i27.tinypic.com/2vs2q00.jpg[/url][/spoiler] I hope you`ll like it. ;)[/quote] sweet... i luv it... thanks so much my baby/sweetie... ... :redface: :arrow: make sure im still ur cloudy day... :lol:

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-04-01 23:44:16)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ So the result when we combine blurryloud and kikal_gurl would be kikay cloud? or blurry girl? hmm.. or sweetcloud? baby kikay? hehe im just kidding. -- Im still waiting for my mami's fansign for me. =|
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

^ LOL kuya. :lol: Kikay cloud? NO way. My baby's not kikay anyway. :eh: lol. I like sweetcloud. :wow: lol. [hr] Who wants fansigns? :eh: lol. I`m in the mood to make one. Or two, or three? or Ten? :eh: :lol: :penguin:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ me i want i want i want sis :lol: You make me first dadi :P :lol: You said you'll give me one :P
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hahaha.. [i]patigasan oh[/i] hmmm ok. i'll make you one tomorrow. i am busy later eh. -- kikay_girl can u make me one? :D
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]LOVERS[/b] [Momi Duch and Dadi Eehjhay] Sure. I`ll send it here later. ;)
elaiza
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Wow, nice thread.. I've been out for a while, Im sooo unUpdated!!haha!! Hmmm, I wanna make one though I'm not yet decided to whom I'll dedicate it?! Haha! Not decided coz I don't have a special someone here in Ftalk!! Argh!!
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

for Mother Duch! :lol: Mother?! [spoiler] [img]http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd201/jhan72002test/DuchFanSignRequest.jpg[/img] oh Angal ka Mother?! wuahahah...for you! give soon ha?! [/spoiler] Weng Did i already send you this?! [spoiler] [img]http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd201/jhan72002test/Weng.jpg[/img] [/spoiler]
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ how about mine?! :D
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=angelalaine]Yohoo yuna this is yours [spoiler][img]http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/3333/030644my7.jpg[/img][/spoiler][/quote] Thanks so muchhhhhhh ate laine. :wow: You're so beautiful. I love that smile. :) I can see Yuna's poster behind u. :wow::wow: :D:D U're an FF Fan too. xD I'll make fansign for u. Soon. :) Domoo arigatoo~~ :rose:

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-04-02 06:35:08)

HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

who wants to have a fansign?,. im willing to give one now :D im on my mood to mek one,. :D
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]@sis hilyn:how about miee!? :eh:[/b]

Last edited by bratinela01 (2008-04-02 06:44:13)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b][color=red]/!\ Please Read: [/color] Everyone If you want to say Thank you to your Friend/Ftalker who gave you a Fansign. Please PM them and say Thank You Instead of posting here but you d

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:51

[ 11 queries - 0.552 second ]
Privacy Policy