• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b][color=red]/!\ Please Read: [/color] Everyone If you want to say Thank you to your Friend/Ftalker who gave you a Fansign. Please PM them and say Thank You Instead of posting here but you d

[quote][b][color=red]/!\ Please Read: [/color] Everyone If you want to say Thank you to your Friend/Ftalker who gave you a Fansign. Please PM them and say Thank You Instead of posting here but you d

judajammers
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b][color=red]/!\ Please Read: [/color] Everyone If you want to say Thank you to your Friend/Ftalker who gave you a Fansign. Please PM them and say Thank You Instead of posting here but you d

pauline. i will make one for you. mwould you make one for me too?.
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b][color=red]/!\ Please Read: [/color] Everyone If you want to say Thank you to your Friend/Ftalker who gave you a Fansign. Please PM them and say Thank You Instead of posting here but you d

guysz, .make me one too!i'll give u one too. . :lol: :lol: [b]next fansyn would be for ejness. .[/b]
judajammers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]ill make one for you faith.[/b] [i]where is my siggy?. am i still pending?.[/i]
joez
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice... i think its cool... thanX eehjhay
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Nice Idea! =) COOL! hope sumone will give me too! :lol: pramis ill made u 1 if u give me 1st! =D [b] For to FTALK![/b] :D [img]http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd201/jhan72002test/FTALK.jpg[/img]

Last edited by karuro72002 (2008-03-31 03:00:32)

judajammers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Ill make one for you karuro. haha. just waiting for my cam to be back. its having a vacation on mindanao with my cousin. haha. she borrowed it. lol. :lol:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[url=http://photos.friendster.com/photos/88/18/6388188/1_507698796l.jpg]K A R U R O[/url] whew. :lol:
judajammers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

one for karuro. haha. nice one `mizel.
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nyahaha~a good one... shall i make one? but the camera hates me.... :disgust:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I would like to give this. :) [spoiler] [img]http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/8296/zeelight216dx5.jpg[/img] [/spoiler] Dedicate to myy hunney my dansen partner my dear [b]Shirowkun[/b]. As a birthday present for him. :gift: Hhehe~ Hope u like it Shirow. xD

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-04-01 11:36:55)

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ sankyu soo muucchhh hunney :D <3333333333333333333 i lurve it XD :wow: :wow: i wish i could give you a fansign too with loev <3 XD

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-04-01 04:07:44)

blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ both of you guys... so sweet mode... :D.. u should take good care of each other... :thumbsup: [hr][hr][hr][hr] for [b]kikay_gurl[/b] :redface: [align=center][img]http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/7822/49743839qv3.jpg[/img][/align] again this is for you [spoiler][align=center][img]http://img390.imageshack.us/img390/4355/40483899pr0.jpg[/img] [color=green]another set of chances[/color][/align][/spoiler]

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-03-31 20:03:51)

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ wow thats epic sweet =D bro cloud :D im sure that girl will be so epic happy with it :eh:
PrincessLeigh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i like this thread.. i will post as soon as i take a bath :D
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[quote=deathwish4MCR-freak-dude]I would like to give this. :) [url]http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/8296/zeelight216dx5.jpg[/url] Dedicate to myy hunney my dansen partner my dear [b]Shirowkun[/b]. As a birthday present for him. :gift: Hhehe~ Hope u like it Shirow. xD[/quote] wow. nice one sis yuna. you're so kind. :] @ blurycloud : wow. omg. jemmieeeee!!!! come here! lels. :lol: :wow: - - - - note: i also love fan signs. if somebody will make one for me (i hope there still is), please don't write my username here, write my nickname, WENG. Thanks in advance!!!! Happy making those fan signs! ;)
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@Weng: Wuhahha...salamat! thanks! :D i already gave u 1! but ill give u another :lol: thanks! :D
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

lol. I started this topic but no one made a fansign for me yet. hahaha..
kia_bunso28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^^ [spoiler]hmm...gonna make for u 2.... ehehe.... juz wait... i'l be bz [i]kase[/i] eh... gota go...:penguin:[/spoiler]

Last edited by kia_bunso28 (2008-04-01 00:23:09)

imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hurr . i'll make one maybe two or maybe three ? i think i should make 10 ! haha later :lol:
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]lol. I started this topic but no one made a fansign for me yet. hahaha..[/quote] i made one but i'm shy to post it :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b][color=red]/!\ Please Read: [/color] Everyone If you want to say Thank you to your Friend/Ftalker who gave you a Fansign. Please PM them and say Thank You Instead of posting here but you d

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:35

[ 9 queries - 0.097 second ]
Privacy Policy