• ARCHIVES 
  • » >>I wanted to post this linker though i knew that we already have it,so members have lot of options to use.. >>And one more thing angelldeville site will going to closed permanently starting april 1st

Pages: 12344

>>I wanted to post this linker though i knew that we already have it,so members have lot of options to use.. >>And one more thing angelldeville site will going to closed permanently starting april 1st

Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

>>I wanted to post this linker though i knew that we already have it,so members have lot of options to use.. >>And one more thing angelldeville site will going to closed permanently starting april 1st

>>I wanted to post this linker though i knew that we already have it,so members have lot of options to use.. >>And one more thing angelldeville site will going to closed permanently starting april 1st so i decided to share you guys his linker! Angelldeville wrote: The following linkers will be converted to other forms so I suggest that once you have injected the linker in your profile, don't touch it again. FIRST RENAME YOUR FILES TO SWF (IF YOU WILL EDIT THEM, RENAME THEM BACK TO JS OR CSS) IF YOU KNOW HOW TO INSERT CSS IN YOUR JS FILE, THAT WOULD BE LESS TIRING. HERE'S THE CODE TO INJECT CSS IN YOUR JS FILE.. [quote]myCSS=document.createElement("link") myCSS.rel="stylesheet" myCSS.type="text/css" myCSS.media="screen" myCSS.href="LINK OF YOUR CSS" navBg.appendChild(myCSS)[/quote] NOW TRY ANY OF THE JS LINKERS BELOW AND PASTE IN MEDIA BOX :arrow: Body Tag Linker [quote]&<>#60;body onload=a=document.createElement('script');a.src='LINK OF YOUR JS FILE';navBg.appendChild(a)>[/quote] :arrow: Normal ASCII Linker [quote]&<>#60;script src="LINK OF YOUR JS FILE">&<>#60;/script>[/quote] :arrow: Malformed Image Linker [quote]&<>#60;img height=1 """>&<>#60;script src=LINK OF YOUR JS FILE>&<>#60;/script>[/quote] OR IF YOU ARE A CSS USER TRY ANY OF THE CSS LINKERS BELOW AND PASTE IN MEDIA BOX :arrow: Body Tag Linker [quote]&<>#60;body onload=a=document.createElement('link');a.rel='stylesheet';a.href='LINK OF YOUR CSS FILE';navBg.appendChild(a)>[/quote] :arrow: Normal ASCII Linker [quote]&<>#60;link rel="stylesheet" href="LINK OF YOUR CSS FILE">[/quote] :arrow: Malformed Image Linker [quote]&<>#60;img height=1 """>&<>#60;link rel="stylesheet" href="LINK OF YOUR CSS FILE">[/quote] there, you already have 3 of the reserved linkers. u can also alter that and change to whatever you like, just change the &<>#60; to &<>lt; or &<blahblahblah>lt;. There is actually no need for the &<>gt; because that aint actually filtered by friendster. what's filtered are the extensions and the opening tag... we still have about more than 10 linkers of the same format but thEY wont be necessary anymore. The other linkers of different format (not using any ascii or hex values will be used (if they wont be included in the next filtration) if all the remaining ascii linkers will be filtered. :arrow: courtesy of angelldeville :)
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: >>I wanted to post this linker though i knew that we already have it,so members have lot of options to use.. >>And one more thing angelldeville site will going to closed permanently starting april 1st

Let's talk about this first before posting to public
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: >>I wanted to post this linker though i knew that we already have it,so members have lot of options to use.. >>And one more thing angelldeville site will going to closed permanently starting april 1st

:arrow: But why buddy?umm sorry a perhaps not updated anymore,what going on here..
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: i PMed you kuya. =) i explained in the PM
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

tsk tsk that was a close call oh well =|
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

>>sorry guys...well lets reserved this linker..=)
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Since you guys arouse the linker code privacy policies by not revealing the latest linker code on the public, then all other linker codes must be discussed first by the moderators before posting it into public.
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: iyepp.. i always wanted to post archangel's linker but i didnt do it since bro clou2 give me a good reason why not to. ;]
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i only got little time bro heinz... we have good reasons why we keep updated linker in this section [url=http://theftalk.com/t23130-%28READ%21%21%29-Discussion-about-linker....html]Discussion about JS Linker[/url] :arrow: Just read our discussion.. and i am sure you will agree on our proposal.. thanks gotta bounce now... :thumbsup:
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=blurrycloud]i only got little time bro heinz... we have good reasons why we keep updated linker in this section [url=http://theftalk.com/t23130-%28READ%21%21%29-Discussion-about-linker....html]Discussion about JS Linker[/url] :arrow: Just read our discussion.. and i am sure you will agree on our proposal.. thanks gotta bounce now... :thumbsup:[/quote] >>No prob buddy cloud,now i understand =)
Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

tried it . . it wont work . . eh . . hmm changed my .txt file to . swf ? is it correct ?
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I will try my best to revive linker non cradle related, for now at least. Better keep those in reserve. =)
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Freelance6969]tried it . . it wont work . . eh . . hmm changed my .txt file to . swf ? is it correct ?[/quote] I use [b].txt[/b] format bro. :) And It works. I used this code. <">and I put it in the Media Box. :D
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Guys, im kinda confuse with this since Im only into overlaying. If I will save a linker code, I have to use a renamed js file? I mean I have to use .txt instead of .js file?
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Uhm For me. I renamed the [b].js[/b] to [b].txt[/b] file Ej. :D But it depends to the linker too. :D
KaNaLiTnUk
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I think all the linkers before this still work. Just change your JS extension to .swf and then put it on your [b]Media Box[/b]. Not in About Me or WIWTM :)
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i think siz yuna is using the linker by xave?? am i right> or not,.. aehehe @kanalitnuk: yeah i think so too.. im using that one.... and it still works... mine is a swf file..=)

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-03-31 18:22:45)

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

well i just want to add this generator that angelo gave to me [quote=D' Angelo]hehe ok... i just pmed u on YM, sorry got from my Gf YM :P was just goin give this linker gen [flash=401x221]http://joekingky.bluecybers.net/flash/jsLinker.swf[/flash] i removed the old one since its taken and posted without permission on indonesian largest forum last week =( i dont want linker to be patched by FS keep this linker so when a member ask linker from mod you can easily generate here instead open other website[/quote]
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=kristina16]i think siz yuna is using the linker by xave?? am i right> or not,.. aehehe @kanalitnuk: yeah i think so too.. im using that one.... and it still works... mine is a swf file..=)[/quote] Nope ate kriz. :D Now I use the Angell De Ville Normal Linker. =( I tried to use Xave's linker but it didn't save. [b]Shirowkun. [/b] Wuah. He PM u. :D Thanks for share. :D
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^yeah angelo was kind lol :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » >>I wanted to post this linker though i knew that we already have it,so members have lot of options to use.. >>And one more thing angelldeville site will going to closed permanently starting april 1st

Pages: 12344

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:32

[ 11 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy