• ARCHIVES 
  • » >>I wanted to post this linker though i knew that we already have it,so members have lot of options to use.. >>And one more thing angelldeville site will going to closed permanently starting april 1st

Pages: 1234

>>I wanted to post this linker though i knew that we already have it,so members have lot of options to use.. >>And one more thing angelldeville site will going to closed permanently starting april 1st

TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: >>I wanted to post this linker though i knew that we already have it,so members have lot of options to use.. >>And one more thing angelldeville site will going to closed permanently starting april 1st

wew..:D :D another filtering by friendster..=D =D Hopefully friendster will not disable the linker permanently..:) I'm so sorry I didn't logged in for a few days..:wallbash: [b]>>On Topic[/b] Thank bro lordheinz for sharing this one..:) It's better to keep the linker in the [b]Backstage[/b]..:thumbsup:

Last edited by TA Juleigtin Siahaan (2008-04-02 06:39:10)

blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: >>I wanted to post this linker though i knew that we already have it,so members have lot of options to use.. >>And one more thing angelldeville site will going to closed permanently starting april 1st

I tried some reserved linkers... but it didn't work anymore... :wallbash::wallbash:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

@yuna: The Link You Gave is Not Working :) ^blurrycloud: Yeah Dude. I Also tried it. :| Friendster Really Sucks.

Last edited by james_cuteoo2 (2008-04-04 08:03:04)

feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

^ lol :lol: be cool bro =D :thumbsup: dont waste your time to blame FS Team =D :thumbsup:
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I think it's better if we don't have the linker any more.. :D *peace Coz in my opinion, I think it's better to do the Old fashion way of designing the layouts. I mean editing the CSS here -> http://www.friendster.com/editskin.php? is more challenging. :wow:
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

^ I agree bro :D :thumbsup: I'm tired already =D need to :penguin:
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

:arrow: still can be read by our friendly browser Firefox :thumbsup: [quote]<EMBED allowScriptAccess="never" SRC="URL_OF_JS_SAVE_AS_SWF" width='0' height='0' type='application/x-shockwave-flash'></embed>[/quote] :arrow: but when i save it this will happen.. you will see the bold line... :o even if i removed it from the original code :wallbash: [quote]<EMBED allowScriptAccess="never" [b]allownetworking="internal" [/b]SRC="URL_OF_JS_SAVE_AS_SWF" width='0' height='0' type='application/x-shockwave-flash'></embed>[/quote] can be read but nothing will happen.. :wasted: [hr][hr][hr] anyways.. i think we still have a chance [b] remember this linker code?[/b] [quote]<embed flashvars='js=URL_OF_JS_WITHOUT_.JS' src='[b]http://h1.ripway.com/aftermath/jsloader.swf[/b]' width='0' height='0' allowScriptAccess='always' type='application/x-shockwave-flash' />[/quote] chances: [b]51[/b]/49 :lol: :arrow: i have to relax now...

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-04-04 17:53:43)

» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ Its not working bro :)
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ yeah bro... i didn't say its working... :D it can be read.. but nothing will happen... ;] im still working on it
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ Oh Sorry My Bad. U're Working On In? That Was Nice! Goodluck bro. :eh:
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

: im having a :wasted: already.. wahahaha but anyways thanks

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-04-04 21:56:48)

» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Anyway, Bro Kindly Click This: http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?id=26211&p=1 :retard:
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Im done with them... let them do what they want... im tired of explaining... [spoiler]mati2gas ang mga ulo ng mga yan[/spoiler]
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=xavierkym]I think it's better if we don't have the linker any more.. :D *peace Coz in my opinion, I think it's better to do the Old fashion way of designing the layouts. I mean editing the CSS here -> http://www.friendster.com/editskin.php? is more challenging. :wow:[/quote] so use this on ur media box. [quote]<style> .moreabout { display: none; } </style>[/quote] to hiding ur aboutme box. bwahahaha,,,LOL.. and its workin on ma page,:D

Last edited by KhErMiNaToR (2008-04-04 22:06:23)

» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

@kher: Wow, Thats Cool Bro :eh: Thanks For Sharing. @blurry: Yeah ur right. They're So.. [spoiler]Ang kukulit :doubt:[/spoiler]
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

and now i only have a css code on my page.. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: [spoiler]got to [b]report[/b] shirow's page to FS-Team ..:penguin: [/spoiler] :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

edit: haha.. mine is not working anymore :ninja: sorry for ot... ;]

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-04-04 22:21:46)

» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ Haha, Kher & Blurry Were Running Out Of Posts. Better To Post In Open Discussion Not Here. Peace Bro~ :D

Last edited by james_cuteoo2 (2008-04-04 22:12:43)

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

@kher noooooooooooooo :lol: spare me kher =D
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

bwahahaha...its over 24hours =D any linker in Safari? :eh: :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » >>I wanted to post this linker though i knew that we already have it,so members have lot of options to use.. >>And one more thing angelldeville site will going to closed permanently starting april 1st

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:07

[ 9 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy