• ARCHIVES 
  • » >>I wanted to post this linker though i knew that we already have it,so members have lot of options to use.. >>And one more thing angelldeville site will going to closed permanently starting april 1st

Pages: 1234

>>I wanted to post this linker though i knew that we already have it,so members have lot of options to use.. >>And one more thing angelldeville site will going to closed permanently starting april 1st

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: >>I wanted to post this linker though i knew that we already have it,so members have lot of options to use.. >>And one more thing angelldeville site will going to closed permanently starting april 1st

Guys. Kinda check this working [b]JS Linker[/b]. [hr][hr] I received a PM from a member. His profile using The Cradle latest linker. If we want the linker, we have to request it on the forum. He nicely share his linker and wants us check the linker. <">Preview : [url]http://friendster.com/25711414[/url]

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-04-05 02:25:12)

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: >>I wanted to post this linker though i knew that we already have it,so members have lot of options to use.. >>And one more thing angelldeville site will going to closed permanently starting april 1st

^nice hunney ^___^ well gonna try it on my test page :penguin:
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

wew :D :D but still didnt work on Safari =D
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ wahhahahha so feruzz you are a safari user now :D XD
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

yeah dude =D but I'll prefer to firefox when I want to code =D :thumbsup:
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ lol the error console is so sweet :wow: =D
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

^ lol... I'm more to web developer & Firebug =D :thumbsup:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Now. =d I got the linker. =D Thanks to [b]chiboik[/b]. It works =d=d In everywhere. But kinda slow to load. Have to pass 3 Processes. =( [quote]1. Make a new file in Ripway named load.[b]xml[/b] Put the code below. <">Then save. 2. Make a new file again named [b]load.swf[/b] Put the code below. <">3. save the code below in MEDIA BOX. <">[/quote] It works! :D And working in FF. :D

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-04-05 06:13:47)

blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ aww sweet i read that in hackers.org.. i guess.. i tried it before.. but it didn't work because i am like this :retard: when i saw this tag <bindings> :lol: anyways... your friend is good @sis yuna..
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Feruzz[/b] :D yeah the web dev in FF is very useful =D [b]Yuna[/b] oh sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettt this is good news siszy! :wow: thanks to chiboik. :thumbsup:
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

any linker for Safari? :paranoid: I'm waiting guys :crybaby: @ducheszv yeah...easy to view source code =D

Last edited by feruzz (2008-04-05 05:26:32)

blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i also have a working linker.. almost the same process by chiboik... sent to me by a certain member.. but his instruction are not so clear... i mean blurred :lol:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yeah. I've tried it and working in FF. I dunno with safari. :paranoid:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

@yuna: It's Not Working Sis. :)
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

@ferruz & duch I think web developer only views the CSS? [s]Not so sure.[/s] @Everyone, why are you so bothered with that xml bypass? Is the hole posted by alvin_billian filtered already? :paranoid:
KaNaLiTnUk
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=xavierkym]@ferruz & duch I think web developer only views the CSS? [s]Not so sure.[/s] @Everyone, why are you so bothered with that xml bypass? Is the hole posted by alvin_billian filtered already? :paranoid:[/quote] It's still working bro Xavier :thumbsup:
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Yeah. Bro. :D:thumbsup: BTW, I really can't put the linker in my Myspace Profile. :crybaby: [s]disappointed[/s]
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=xavierkym]@ferruz & duch I think web developer only views the CSS? [s]Not so sure.[/s] @Everyone, why are you so bothered with that xml bypass? Is the hole posted by alvin_billian filtered already? :paranoid:[/quote] uhm.. it views almost everything lolz =D not just CSS ..

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-04-09 05:41:13)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=xavierkym]@ferruz & duch I think web developer only views the CSS? [s]Not so sure.[/s] @Everyone, why are you so bothered with that xml bypass? Is the hole posted by alvin_billian filtered already? :paranoid:[/quote] You can even view the DOM of the current page. Change the current css in the same tab. Outline elements with labels. And many more. @blurrycloud its XML. You can have your own tags for xml.
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yuna, does that work in Safari? :/ Or maybe i have to use FF instead. Rawr.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » >>I wanted to post this linker though i knew that we already have it,so members have lot of options to use.. >>And one more thing angelldeville site will going to closed permanently starting april 1st

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:43

[ 9 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy