• ARCHIVES 
  • » Ever wanted an object that bounces and rebounds from the edges of your screen? Probably not. Hahaha. But still looks pretty amazing. Well, just in case the title was not descriptive enough, view my pa

Pages: 123456..6

Ever wanted an object that bounces and rebounds from the edges of your screen? Probably not. Hahaha. But still looks pretty amazing. Well, just in case the title was not descriptive enough, view my pa

ahbibi
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Ever wanted an object that bounces and rebounds from the edges of your screen? Probably not. Hahaha. But still looks pretty amazing. Well, just in case the title was not descriptive enough, view my pa

Ever wanted an object that bounces and rebounds from the edges of your screen? Probably not. Hahaha. But still looks pretty amazing. Well, just in case the title was not descriptive enough, view my page for a preview: [url]www.friendster.com/gondoyourhwk[/url] For this effect, save the following code as a part of your js extension. Just replace the url below with the one of your chosen image. <">

Last edited by ahbibi (2007-06-24 11:48:05)

chaoscris
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Ever wanted an object that bounces and rebounds from the edges of your screen? Probably not. Hahaha. But still looks pretty amazing. Well, just in case the title was not descriptive enough, view my pa

is this code should be in the js extension or css? =)
femakaze
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Ever wanted an object that bounces and rebounds from the edges of your screen? Probably not. Hahaha. But still looks pretty amazing. Well, just in case the title was not descriptive enough, view my pa

^ that code is js.....i want to try that code but friendster is still having maintenance..... :crybaby:
nica1214
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wow cool! tnx for sharing!
blackwhiskey_28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

@ femkaze...yeah friendster is on maintenance im too bored :disgust: nothing i do all i do in the net is go to my account and in this forum :doubt: ive seen ahbibi's account its very cute pooh all around.. :D btw...nice code thanks for sharing!! :thumbsup: =) :thumbsup:
- razian -
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thnks 4 sharing
ahbibi
» n00b
1969-12-31

no problems everybody! glad you like it. can even include gif images AND it works on mozilla, which is pretty rare.
prazOme`
» FTalker
1969-12-31

cute! i gotta use this next time..
blackwhiskey_28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

atencion! :arrow: [b]friendster can now be acessible!!open you accounts now!!wahehehehe![/b]
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Nice code =) Thanks for sharing! :D I just notice the link for your [b]other profile[/b] I think it's not [b]friendstertalk[/b] but it's only [b]friendster[/b] Coz i can't view your profile with that link i change it to [b]friendster[/b] Peace out :)
d1p1m4y03
» n00b
1969-12-31

HuHuHuHuHuHuHuHuHU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crybaby: :crybaby: 1t's n0t w0rk1ng w1th m3!!! :( :(
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

@[i]d1p1m4y03[/i]:pls avoid using [b]sTicKy cApS[/b] @topic: ahbibi when i viewed the given link of the friendster. it's sooper lagg? lolz. and it's not working. :D pisawt. :]
ahbibi
» n00b
1969-12-31

hah? super lag? lol. that's............ odd. it's not lagging for me - and I thought that [i]I [/i] was the one with the 20th century computer taking up the entire table, so heavy that it's capable of crushing an entire human. Okay... Which link did you view? Not that any of them are supposed to lag. I've shifted the "sample" to this one now: www.friendster.com/gondoyourhwk :exclaim: And additionally you did try using your own image right? I kind of deleted the one given above. ^^ :exclaim: :exclaim: And some js are not compatible with it. You just have to experiment around and think about whether you are willing to sacrifice some of your other js scripts. wahahahaha. thanks for the correction denimboi. :wow: shows my addiction to friendstertalk... i'm becoming crazy. :wallbash:

Last edited by ahbibi (2007-04-13 23:17:09)

denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Your Welcome =) I saw the preview of the 2nd link and it's nice =) Keep it up :D
mayapot
» n00b
1969-12-31

Cool yeah. Keep up the good work.
-icA-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice work! keep it up! :thumbsup:
leftalone
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice code ill try to use it when i have my time :cool:
ahbibi
» n00b
1969-12-31

haha. great. so it works now? :D

Last edited by ahbibi (2007-04-15 06:29:53)

honey_jx2
» n00b
1969-12-31

is it possible that you could make the code [b]"onload"[/b] so that it would still works after loading the other stuff???
ahbibi
» n00b
1969-12-31

haha. i am not the computer genius that you seem to be think I am. :wallbash: i'm sure someone else can answer that question/
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Ever wanted an object that bounces and rebounds from the edges of your screen? Probably not. Hahaha. But still looks pretty amazing. Well, just in case the title was not descriptive enough, view my pa

Pages: 123456..6

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:21

[ 11 queries - 0.020 second ]
Privacy Policy