• ARCHIVES 
  • » Ever wanted an object that bounces and rebounds from the edges of your screen? Probably not. Hahaha. But still looks pretty amazing. Well, just in case the title was not descriptive enough, view my pa

Pages: 1..123456

Ever wanted an object that bounces and rebounds from the edges of your screen? Probably not. Hahaha. But still looks pretty amazing. Well, just in case the title was not descriptive enough, view my pa

art_phil2005@hotmail.com
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Ever wanted an object that bounces and rebounds from the edges of your screen? Probably not. Hahaha. But still looks pretty amazing. Well, just in case the title was not descriptive enough, view my pa

what's wrong with your code? I think its not working properly coz my image just stays at the upper left corner of my page!!!before its working properly why now its stuck!!! here's my preiew [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/arthurrosana[/url] please pm me tnx in advance!!!:wallbash:

Last edited by art_phil2005@hotmail.com (2008-06-10 07:53:01)

lkjhgfdsafdsa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Ever wanted an object that bounces and rebounds from the edges of your screen? Probably not. Hahaha. But still looks pretty amazing. Well, just in case the title was not descriptive enough, view my pa

nice one! i really lyk it...
princess_prince
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice .. thanks for sharing this :D
tsimi
» n00b
1969-12-31

amazin6 . tenxu foe d code . =D
tsimi
» n00b
1969-12-31

it doesn't bounce . it's just stuck up at the upper left corner. :(
DJPPorras5000
» n00b
1969-12-31

This one doesn't work On My Profile And I Don't know why.... Oh well I Think Ill Just find another Code... ^_^ Thanks Bye the way... ^_^
banslee
» n00b
1969-12-31

ill try this one :thumbsup:
arvin192000
» n00b
1969-12-31

why is it that the image doesnt move it just stays in 1 position??
hideki04
» n00b
1969-12-31

Is this still working sir?
nokiamusicexpress
» FTalker
1969-12-31

its working but its now bouncing!!! it stayed in heading of comment box hmm...
mark5818
» FTalker
1969-12-31

the url of the profile dont exist...
adictaz
» n00b
1969-12-31

can anyone tell me what exactly to do and what sites to enter to make this one works.....tnx
alecxa16
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

great! tnx for sharing.
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:D aAaw where's the preview for that? btw thanks for sharing.. =):thumbsup:
marQ_pj
» n00b
1969-12-31

cool trick... an object bouncing.. hehehe cool... keepsafe.. pj
aaronjason09
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow thx for sharing dude!:thumbsup::thumbsup: two thumbsup for u
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b][/b]Nice trick, i have used an Animated ghost as an Image, because it's Halloween, he3. :lol:
samisam
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]I really want to use this code but unfortunately its not working properly the image stays in one place. =| but still.. cool trick tnx for sharing. :D [/b]
dreadcloud1
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

it is working but its not bouncing anywhere it just stack up does it work well??
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]It works wel, jst put d code on ur JS file, it works better at Mozilla Firefox, coz d Animated Gif Image is moving when it bounces, read d instructions carefully. :)[/b]

Last edited by chipster489 (2008-11-12 01:46:52)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » Ever wanted an object that bounces and rebounds from the edges of your screen? Probably not. Hahaha. But still looks pretty amazing. Well, just in case the title was not descriptive enough, view my pa

Pages: 1..123456

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:51

[ 14 queries - 0.050 second ]
Privacy Policy