• ARCHIVES 
  • » Ever wanted an object that bounces and rebounds from the edges of your screen? Probably not. Hahaha. But still looks pretty amazing. Well, just in case the title was not descriptive enough, view my pa

Pages: 1234566

Ever wanted an object that bounces and rebounds from the edges of your screen? Probably not. Hahaha. But still looks pretty amazing. Well, just in case the title was not descriptive enough, view my pa

uolessej
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Ever wanted an object that bounces and rebounds from the edges of your screen? Probably not. Hahaha. But still looks pretty amazing. Well, just in case the title was not descriptive enough, view my pa

it's so cute...
shorty100cute
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Ever wanted an object that bounces and rebounds from the edges of your screen? Probably not. Hahaha. But still looks pretty amazing. Well, just in case the title was not descriptive enough, view my pa

nice trick you got there tnx for sharing
やる
» n00b
1969-12-31

it is just like the thread "ghost on your profile"
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]tnx foe sharing it :) but I can't view it :([/b]
rhownjohn
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thats cool...but? js ext is stil not working hehhe... well nice code trik... :thumbsup:
shizzle_819
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

nice!.. :) just hope the [b]js scripts wud soon be updated[/b] so that i could try this one!.. anyway,.nice trick!.. :P
taurus1983
» n00b
1969-12-31

fs updated again..grrrrr
seemsr
» n00b
1969-12-31

=) nice tricks,thanks for sharing :D :rose:
fando91
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Yeah..nice preview...( invalid user id) :disgust: :arrow: But i can imagine this one..pretty nice.. =) :arrow: I think i might like it if i can see the preview... :D :thumbsup: :arrow: Anyway, keep sharing!! sisz[/b]
nurul_22291
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice...keep it up...
my_nym
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice one tnx for sharing...............
alfonso
» n00b
1969-12-31

=) nice!
paulinexz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice one.. let me try this :D
chokowako_08
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice trick bro!!!can i ask!! how do they make there inside border flash or some image inside it!!!
ezekielclarion
» FTalker
1969-12-31

it's not bouncing.. it's stuck at the top left of my prof..
junius619
» n00b
1969-12-31

pretty cool tricks dude :thumbsup:
unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nice code! working perfectly~~ :thumbsup::D
eheads87
» n00b
1969-12-31

where can i put it?css or js?and can someone give me a link where i can learn how can i compress css and js?
kiddy
» Banned
1969-12-31

thx 4 sharing
michelle_dedumo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thankz for sharin!!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Ever wanted an object that bounces and rebounds from the edges of your screen? Probably not. Hahaha. But still looks pretty amazing. Well, just in case the title was not descriptive enough, view my pa

Pages: 1234566

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:51

[ 14 queries - 0.039 second ]
Privacy Policy