• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]hi! my name is takahashi kaori im from japan[/b] [b]am i welcome here? hehe just kidding![/b] [b]hmmm.... i really love this community! i hope youll like me also![/b] [b]thank you! :D[/b] [b]hones

Pages: 1..123456789..9

[b]hi! my name is takahashi kaori im from japan[/b] [b]am i welcome here? hehe just kidding![/b] [b]hmmm.... i really love this community! i hope youll like me also![/b] [b]thank you! :D[/b] [b]hones

mhizhe
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]hi! my name is takahashi kaori im from japan[/b] [b]am i welcome here? hehe just kidding![/b] [b]hmmm.... i really love this community! i hope youll like me also![/b] [b]thank you! :D[/b] [b]hones

yeah.. awesome...i want 2 know what will happen next... eviction nah..!!!!haha cant believe im fooled by that girl...
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]hi! my name is takahashi kaori im from japan[/b] [b]am i welcome here? hehe just kidding![/b] [b]hmmm.... i really love this community! i hope youll like me also![/b] [b]thank you! :D[/b] [b]hones

Are you Fckng kidding us? You live at japan? When? If you are not living in japan now, then you should say "I WAS from japan" We checked your info, and your ip host is PLDT! So japan has PLDT now huh? WTH? You're YM id is same with zarah08?? What you mean you are sharing with her? LOL! You should defend yourself otherwise we will be forced to ban you from Ftalk since zarah08's case is really heavy and intriguing.
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

see now,,,heres our dadi now,, =D =D lol,,japan now has a PLDT?? omg.. :o :o :o

Last edited by portuniecho (2008-04-04 11:03:14)

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

See? Ej was like RAWRRRR. :penguin: Anyway, that was funny.. PLDT in Japan! :lol: :lol: i never knew we had an issue like this. Curse this fcking fever. Haha. Okay. So, she has 3 accounts. One is banned. One is Cursed. The third one.. Coming soon in IP Banning. :|
mhizhe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

PLDT?? haha.. im live in japan.. there's no such thing as PLDT here...can't wait to know what'll happen...
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

ooo emm geee another japanese wanna be :lol: i pity you girl you've cause a great fuss in this forum wanna show me my dark side to you?? :D
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

No icekandi. zarah08 is ip banned. I wonder how she got it here. Maybe shes using another computer. lol. All of that effort just to humiliate herself. haha
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

Can we kill her? :lol: Whoops. I mean, ban her. Again. :lol:
mhizhe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

shocks...cant believe it...
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

This is sooo intriguing. i love violators. Haha. [b]TUNIE[/b] Oh yeah!! She's IP BANNED! See how idiotic they are? They keep on humiliating their selves. PLDT! Wahahaha. Man, u are soooo doomed.

Last edited by icekandi (2008-04-04 11:11:46)

portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

she's on [b]net cafe [/b]only,,, :lol: all computer on dat net cafe,,is goin to be banned :lol: :lol: do it have a smartbro in japan?? :lol: :lol:
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

lol let us humiliate her to death in public =D let the world knows how dumb these weaabooss are :lol:
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

lol.lol.lol. there`s no PLDT in japan..as far as i know..
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]TO MY CO-MODS:[/b] dont ban her yet let us feed more miseries and torments to this person
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Wahahaha. Smartbro in japan! Thats cool. =D I can totally live there. BOHOHOHOH. [b]SHIROW[/b] i like yer idea. torture. Lol.

Last edited by icekandi (2008-04-04 11:13:38)

kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

Poor little girl. Tssk tssk. :lol:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:ninja: come out, come out wherever you are. =D =D whats the matter? got fed up with the cursed status i gave you? you made another account and gave me a negative repu? lol you like to be promoted to IP ban. tsktsk im impressed :eh:
mhizhe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

can't imagine her face after being humiliated....:lol: and takenote: she said she cant make her own friendster account..while she has an account here in ftalk.. i knew there's something fishy bout that girl...
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Shhh.. Get out of this topic guys! She's mine! :evil:=D
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

ROFLMAO PLDT? IN JAPAN??? LOL how about digitel :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]hi! my name is takahashi kaori im from japan[/b] [b]am i welcome here? hehe just kidding![/b] [b]hmmm.... i really love this community! i hope youll like me also![/b] [b]thank you! :D[/b] [b]hones

Pages: 1..123456789..9

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:44

[ 9 queries - 0.042 second ]
Privacy Policy