• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]hi! my name is takahashi kaori im from japan[/b] [b]am i welcome here? hehe just kidding![/b] [b]hmmm.... i really love this community! i hope youll like me also![/b] [b]thank you! :D[/b] [b]hones

Pages: 1..123456789

[b]hi! my name is takahashi kaori im from japan[/b] [b]am i welcome here? hehe just kidding![/b] [b]hmmm.... i really love this community! i hope youll like me also![/b] [b]thank you! :D[/b] [b]hones

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]hi! my name is takahashi kaori im from japan[/b] [b]am i welcome here? hehe just kidding![/b] [b]hmmm.... i really love this community! i hope youll like me also![/b] [b]thank you! :D[/b] [b]hones

@ice yeah me want oreos =D @portu maybe her next userid will be Moreon08 =D
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]hi! my name is takahashi kaori im from japan[/b] [b]am i welcome here? hehe just kidding![/b] [b]hmmm.... i really love this community! i hope youll like me also![/b] [b]thank you! :D[/b] [b]hones

the next account: [b]gone.04ever[/b] LOL. But shirow's is better. MOREON. hahahaha. This is an outrage. almost all of us are here! :penguin:

Last edited by icekandi (2008-04-04 11:27:05)

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ i want to obliterate her for good like what we are doing to her right now isn't fun to make someone lives horrible cause she makes us raged like this =D
mhizhe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

topic of the day huh... who are the victims of this moreon-japanese-english-speaking girl?
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

Almost all of the mods are here. :lol: She is sooo famous. :lol: =D
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Yeaaaaaaaah. i love making other people's lives miserable. =D HEY! Admin's on the BS. Check it out! lol.
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

^ Admin`s back? :o I missed him. lol Hey you famous litol girl, i`ll be back =D
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ yea.. and maybe admin is here too :ninja: :lol: another epic member .. =D first nigga then im not gonne mention any names na.. lol =D but hell.. i have to hand you this thread starter.. You got the whole ftalk on your attention :lol: =D
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

lol she is PWNED TO THE MAX :lol:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hi! Im from japan too! Am I welcome too? :eh: I have a gift for u. :kiss: [img]http://www.imagehustler.com/0208/1202081109.jpg[/img]

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-04-04 11:32:40)

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]JEM[/b] Yeah. He's chatting with Bob, asking about this thread. Haha. Hey! Am from Japan too! C'mon guys. Show me some lalalalalove. =D

Last edited by icekandi (2008-04-04 11:33:44)

xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Whew. =( What a sad life she has. :wasted: I can't believe that the Philippine Long Distance Telephone Company (PLDT) is not just Long Distance but suppeerr LOOOOONNNGGG distance. :lol: It reached Japan as an ISP. :o Well, anyway.. All I can say is she's pathetic. :D:thumbsup:
dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Hell her,i think they are using 100 billion meter of wire connected to the PLDT here in phil lol =D urusai
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I get goosebumps with admins avie. Lol. *sigh* I'm not her victim. Rejoice.
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ LOL :lol: i didn't think of that WOW PLDT IS GOING BIG TIME NOW it even reached japan :lol:
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

she is on under her mamas skirt.. :lol: :lol: :lol: weeeeeeeee,,,,, gotta find to hide,, =) i told you ate ice,,many modz is hunting her,, :lol: :lol: =D [i]yari ka[/i] :lol: :lol: i got 2 negative repus from her,, one is "[b]wla[/b]" and da other one is "[b]hehe[/b]" :lol: :lol:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Me too! The man on his avie is scaaaaary. Lol. Hey! where's the japanese girl? maybe she had a connection problem with PLDT. BWAHAHAHA. [b]TUNIE[/b] yeah. Outraaaaaage. i was soooo shocked with everyone's reaction. Hahaha.

Last edited by icekandi (2008-04-04 11:36:41)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Welcome to FriendsterTalk P.S. [spoiler] If you're this user indicated in the image. http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg299/kikoyrulz/wakakakkkk.jpg I do not care if you're Japanese, an idiot is an idiot. If I have time... I assure you I'll fry your system on the following days to come. =| I have all the time to study and I have enough information to obliterate a nuisance or a imbecile like you. Consider this as a bluff but do not try me... =| If you're stupid in vocabulary I'll make this simple for you... Prepare yourself. [/spoiler] Ignore the spoiler if you know it isn't you.

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-04-04 11:37:29)

kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]ATE DUCH[/b] You are right there. She wins the title "Hall of SHAME" =D [b]YUNA[/b] You are from Japan? I thought you're from Indo? Or Malay? :lol: [b]ICEE[/b] Chatting with kuya gwapo? how dare she? =D [b]KUYA XAVE[/b] We must pity her. :( Pray for her. Dadi Eehjhay will eat her soon.
dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ That's we call it Philippine Looooooong Distance Telephone connected it where ever you are :lol: Sa PLDT,Abot mo ang mundo :globe:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]hi! my name is takahashi kaori im from japan[/b] [b]am i welcome here? hehe just kidding![/b] [b]hmmm.... i really love this community! i hope youll like me also![/b] [b]thank you! :D[/b] [b]hones

Pages: 1..123456789

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:07

[ 9 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy