• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]hi! my name is takahashi kaori im from japan[/b] [b]am i welcome here? hehe just kidding![/b] [b]hmmm.... i really love this community! i hope youll like me also![/b] [b]thank you! :D[/b] [b]hones

Pages: 1..123456789

[b]hi! my name is takahashi kaori im from japan[/b] [b]am i welcome here? hehe just kidding![/b] [b]hmmm.... i really love this community! i hope youll like me also![/b] [b]thank you! :D[/b] [b]hones

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]hi! my name is takahashi kaori im from japan[/b] [b]am i welcome here? hehe just kidding![/b] [b]hmmm.... i really love this community! i hope youll like me also![/b] [b]thank you! :D[/b] [b]hones

Waaaa.. This topic became the ground for furious people against posers, fakers, scummers, spammers, and ugly oops i mean sad people? :lol: good thing she didnt post this one "thanks for sharing" or "topic solve" she has a new unique style "hehe" simple but irritating. :lol:
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: [b]hi! my name is takahashi kaori im from japan[/b] [b]am i welcome here? hehe just kidding![/b] [b]hmmm.... i really love this community! i hope youll like me also![/b] [b]thank you! :D[/b] [b]hones

^ How many [b]o[/b]s do we need for the word "long"? :D lol guess she's an [color=white]idiot[/color]. :ninja:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]JEM[/b] Lol. Am talking about ADMIN. :lol: [b]TJAYVALROSE[/b] LOL! maybe PLDT released a new product. Pldt PLUG! *just plug it.* =D
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

A bounty on her head will be much more fun but then it would be against human law. Only way she can defend now is to make pldt connect in japan right this very moment.
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Shirow Masamune]^ LOL :lol: i didn't think of that WOW PLDT IS GOING BIG TIME NOW it even reached japan :lol:[/quote] Awts. Hunney.. Now everything could happen. =d Remember those freaking Japanese game? I think she's one from the contestants. :lol: [b]Jemmie[/b] Yeah. :redface: I just moved to Japan 5 minutes ago. And bought her a [b]gift[/b] for her. Wanna see the [b]gift [/b] again? [spoiler][img]http://www.imagehustler.com/0208/1202081109.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I think I'll get out of this issue. I've had enough fun reading your posts guys. :lol: Lol. Let me just study a hack for Friendster's Linker. :wallbash:
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

ephe is scary :paranoid: *run away* btw i wish i could stick this topic so this will be a HUGE WARNING of what will happen to those will make such a stupid and annoying violations like this fag one :lol: @yuna hunney nice one =D yeah maybe she is one of those freak contestant of those crazy japanese game show i want to drop a [b]ZOMGWTFBBQROFLMAO-NUKEBOMB [/b]on her :lol: :lol:

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-04-04 11:42:35)

kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]iCEE[/b] Why didn't you tell me? o.O :ninja: :penguin: ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun [b]YUNA[/b] wow, that was fast. :lol: OH MY! That gift is sooooo nice for an idi*t like her. Poor litol famous girl. =D

Last edited by kikay_girl (2008-04-04 11:41:52)

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]EJ[/b] Include the ugly ones. they should be PWNED. Hahahaha. i hate how she acted as if she's from japan [i]talaga.[/i] she's good in nihongo but..WTH. Pldt in japan? WAHAHAHAHAHA. Hmm, she said she's in marikina now. maybe pldt moved from japan to marikina? LOL.
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Btw. Guys. This thread becomes [b]The 2nd Backstage[/b] =D=D [b]My Hunney [/b] =d=d I think we should call the Bees. And give her a taste to Heaven Hell. =d Garlic Bong + Natto + Piece of Crap = FATAL PUNISHMENT! [b]Jemmie[/b] Yeah. I'm using Doraemon's door-to-everywhere. :lol: A nice gift for her. :lol:

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-04-04 11:45:02)

lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Lol. too much open discussion. Oh well, i had fun. Nytie nyt! Keep up da fyt. Lollerskates.. *run to bedroom* :penguin:
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

@ice lol i want to go to marikina cause japan already moves there :lol: @yuna hunney what a sweet lil nice gift for her =D
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]YUNA[/b] This is the Public version of the backstage. Lol. [b]SHIROW[/b] Lol. Lets all move to marikina and live the japanese life! :penguin: Admin was gone. i wonder if he's still online.. hmm...

Last edited by icekandi (2008-04-04 11:46:01)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

lol. please close this topic.
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]Yahoo! Messenger: zarah_april_08 [/b] wanna chat with her in YM,, :eh: :eh: :lol: :lol: :lol: dats da YM of [b]ZARAH,,[/b]oh i mean [b]CUPCAKE[/b],, oh i mean[b] ALONE[/b],,,waaaa :retard: :lol: :lol: im sorry guyz,,,im totally confused,,, =D =D =D
dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote]Hmm, she said she's in marikina now. maybe pldt moved from japan to marikina? LOL.[/quote] Tear drops are falling in my eyes with your post icekandi,maybe that woul be possible..!Changing location at one time lol
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

^ I IMed her. Hope she`ll reply when she gets online. :lol:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Almost eveyone is here except for the mods in this section. HAHAHA. Add her in ym and ask her about PLDT in japan. am interested. LOL.
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

^ Lol. You're right, which means no one can close this yet. :lol: wait, I saw Dale online [i]kanina[/i].
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Hunney[/b] xD Yeah. =d A nice gift from us. =d [b]Ice[/b] Yeah. =d The public version. =d [hr][hr] Awh. The thread will be closed? I'm really havin fun in this thread. :wow: [hr][hr] Well. [b]Farewell Hopeless Girl.[/b] I hope I won't meet u again. =| Remember. Please read and follow the rules. Or U will be [b]OBLITERATED [/b] and [b]ELIMINATED [/b] by Us. [i]In a second. . . . [/i] [b]BANG! [/b] [color=red][b]TARGET ELIMINATED![/b][/color] The last but not least. [img]http://www.imagehustler.com/0208/1202081109.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.imagehustler.com/0208/1202081109.jpg[/img] [color=red][b]DOUBLE KILL!![/b][/color] Never try to mess with US again! [b]If u still wanna live in peace. =D[/b]

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-04-04 11:53:52)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]hi! my name is takahashi kaori im from japan[/b] [b]am i welcome here? hehe just kidding![/b] [b]hmmm.... i really love this community! i hope youll like me also![/b] [b]thank you! :D[/b] [b]hones

Pages: 1..123456789

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:20

[ 10 queries - 0.022 second ]
Privacy Policy