• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b] Eiiii, Guys! why dont we just give moderators inspiration, support or rather pray for them to have more power of mind to cope this linker problem? Instead of murmuring=D right ( sorry for my broke

Pages: 123

[b] Eiiii, Guys! why dont we just give moderators inspiration, support or rather pray for them to have more power of mind to cope this linker problem? Instead of murmuring=D right ( sorry for my broke

mac.quellet
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b] Eiiii, Guys! why dont we just give moderators inspiration, support or rather pray for them to have more power of mind to cope this linker problem? Instead of murmuring=D right ( sorry for my broke

[b] Eiiii, Guys! why dont we just give moderators inspiration, support or rather pray for them to have more power of mind to cope this linker problem? Instead of murmuring=D right ( sorry for my broken english, lol!)to All the Moderators keep up the good work!:thumbsup: and to all other spoon feed member ou there stay calm and quite, that's kinda irritating for the moderators, eiyt?.[/b] Thank! xs: mod, deleat this topic if you think it's not necessary, tnx.;)

Last edited by mac.quellet (2008-04-04 09:35:00)

judajammers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [b] Eiiii, Guys! why dont we just give moderators inspiration, support or rather pray for them to have more power of mind to cope this linker problem? Instead of murmuring=D right ( sorry for my broke

im doing great with the mods.! =D
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [b] Eiiii, Guys! why dont we just give moderators inspiration, support or rather pray for them to have more power of mind to cope this linker problem? Instead of murmuring=D right ( sorry for my broke

not all mods can make a linker.. but keep up the good work mods!!!
judajammers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

mods! love you all! haha!
mac.quellet
» n00b
1969-12-31

@judajammers, well, good for you if your close to them =D but, what about the others who are not but nothing to do than to ask all the time, even none sence sometime=D but they still comprehend(nuxs)=D WE LOVE YOU ALL MODS!!! @regiehiozn, It doesn't matter if moderator assign for encoding or what they are still moderator right?=) coz for the other who doesn't know about that, when they see moderator in the case of profile problem, they just pm them, whoever who they are. =D

Last edited by mac.quellet (2008-04-04 14:41:29)

aancoli
» n00b
1969-12-31

go....go...... mods:thumbsup:=):penguin:
eheads87
» n00b
1969-12-31

keep up the good work moderators...:thumbsup::thumbsup:=):):cool:
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

mods.. keep up the good job... you're doing very very good... :thumbsup: ....[i]chris[/i]...
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: mods are definitely a big help, thank you guys =)
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Haha, Wow Thank You Guys For Supporting Us. Although Im Not Good In That Linker Thingy. Thank You, Btw.. Goodluck My-Co Mods! Cheer Up! :eh:

Last edited by james_cuteoo2 (2008-04-04 22:01:58)

tankdriver
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yup, we will and we does... we love mods coz without them, this forum is not here... [b][i]we love ft and its mods (FR: MIXMASTERS DANCE TRAXX DJ IN ORMOC CITY[/i][/b]
eizarg
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

>> we can support all moderators by following the rules.. >> so if you want to support them [b]DONT BREAK RULES[/b]..
mac.quellet
» n00b
1969-12-31

'Ure defenitely right [b]eizarg[/b]:thumbsup: And just wanna add don't be such an annoying ape everytime your linker don't work=D I found that really amazing the few days ago=D it seems like dooms day of their life.
diansari
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: mod so help me have big enthusiams mod :thumbsup: :rose:
LheN_15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

don't type in CAPITAL.. @topic.. yeah i'm doing great with mods. [quote=mac.quellet]@judajammers, well, good for you if your close to them =D but, what about the others who are not but nothing to do than to ask all the time, even none sence sometime=D but they still comprehend(nuxs)=D WE LOVE YOU ALL MODS!!! @regiehiozn, It doesn't matter if moderator assign for encoding or what they are still moderator right?=) coz for the other who doesn't know about that, when they see moderator in the case of profile problem, they just pm them, whoever who they are. =D[/quote]
mac.quellet
» n00b
1969-12-31

@ LheN_15 --- I think your right, regarding bout sticky caps. only the question is... does even specification note is also not allowed to use caps? well, I see many of them. Correct me if i'm wrong eiyt! just a noob here in this Forum. Thank you! Take a look above the post before me with Sticky Bolded Caps=D. Are you close to them that's why you saw mines very clear? :disgust: oh watta deym!

Last edited by mac.quellet (2008-05-01 12:08:06)

mac.quellet
» n00b
1969-12-31

Kinda lame =|:disgust:

Last edited by mac.quellet (2008-05-01 12:09:17)

~ Tara ~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

@ mac.quellet....no double posting =| About Topic : the mods and ftalk members should work together to find a stable linker...let's not be too dependent on the mods =|
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=mac.quellet]don't be such an annoying ape everytime your linker don't work =D I found that really amazing the few days ago =D it seems like dooms day of their life.[/quote] you are absolutely right. i really hate those people who blame us when they got a problem. :| why dont ya make a code and solve the problem by ur self. :|:|
lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

You rock mods!Keep up the good work.Stop blaming the mods for your problems. :eh:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b] Eiiii, Guys! why dont we just give moderators inspiration, support or rather pray for them to have more power of mind to cope this linker problem? Instead of murmuring=D right ( sorry for my broke

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:43

[ 10 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy