• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b] Eiiii, Guys! why dont we just give moderators inspiration, support or rather pray for them to have more power of mind to cope this linker problem? Instead of murmuring=D right ( sorry for my broke

Pages: 123

[b] Eiiii, Guys! why dont we just give moderators inspiration, support or rather pray for them to have more power of mind to cope this linker problem? Instead of murmuring=D right ( sorry for my broke

mikai14
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b] Eiiii, Guys! why dont we just give moderators inspiration, support or rather pray for them to have more power of mind to cope this linker problem? Instead of murmuring=D right ( sorry for my broke

yup moods are big help like ephe..
philanjera
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b] Eiiii, Guys! why dont we just give moderators inspiration, support or rather pray for them to have more power of mind to cope this linker problem? Instead of murmuring=D right ( sorry for my broke

In behalf of other members, I would like to say thank you to all the moderators who keep on helping us or giving us the right linker to be able to beatify our pages... keep up the good work... more power and stay healthy! God bless you guys! I am using the code for my group!
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][i]Mods are very very helpful...you ROCK mods!! especially for me Momi.Tita.Ate Duch[/i][/align]
japzy
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

woot.. go mods!! especially ate ducheszv. she helps me everytym i have troubles here.. :) :thumbsup:
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][i][color=red]Mods sometimes are strict but they do our forum clean.. they are xo kind... they Are very helpul.. thanksz and Kip it up All MODs,ur ROCKZ![/color][/i][/b][/align]

Last edited by cutest08 (2008-05-02 06:58:33)

trigger_happy26
» FTalker
1969-12-31

: mods really work hard... they work hard to make this forum flow well... : cheer up the mods and dont try to irritate them... : of course everyone has a different attitude, so lets also be careful on what words we use in this forum.. : hi to all mods and goodluck... :)..
mac.quellet
» n00b
1969-12-31

Whoaaaaaaaah! :O Support Moderators threads Lives! :lol: Slimmmmers! ( joke only! :lol: ) Keep it up MOds. :thumbsup:
cherlsyter91326
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=MargZ]:o[/quote] whew thats a spam! niwei to our mods..i salute u!
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yeah..thnx mods out there.. hehhe
samanthaangelie008
» n00b
1969-12-31

`:thumbsup: i agree mods are a great.great help!. thx mods i owe you alot:D
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[img]http://i25.tinypic.com/zvpy5i.jpg[/img] [img]http://i32.tinypic.com/30cm3gp.gif[/img][color=#FF0000][b]how do we make a linker?? @topic.. mods I know you can do it!! GO! go! go![/b][/color]
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I love you Mods, and those code contributors... hehe *HUG TIGHT* :eh:
darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

the thread's title says it all .. :thumbsup::D
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

"GO Mods" ill be helping u all in the future bwahahahha... just joking.. (moderator has big responsibilities here) mods< big help... thnx to Moderators: Shirow Masamune Ephemeral Lordheinz Yuna and to my friends here: Sir BOB :thumbsup: Daryll Delfin Mabuhay/Artmann Simpleme :thumbsup:
aRiSa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Keep up the good work :thumbsup:
jan010
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

go Mods.... :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: we are always here to support you.... :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: Dont give up :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

with out promoter minus the member! :lol: Minus the One's hu breaks the rules with out mOderator minus the trill! No Curse :lol: so Promoter Helps Moderators :lol: in a small way! =D ryt?
saiyame
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tnx to mods...w/o 'em this forum will be a total crash...^^ tnx tnx...
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Gawd. I do love some mods. But not all of them, actually. Yeah, i agree with Lin. They're definitely a big help. :thumbsup:=) and I wanna Greet them, Keep up, Mods! You're all doing great! xD :wow:
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

They are so kind and responsible. [color=white]Not to mention exaggeratedly handsome and pretty.[/color] Lol. Keep up the good work mods! :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b] Eiiii, Guys! why dont we just give moderators inspiration, support or rather pray for them to have more power of mind to cope this linker problem? Instead of murmuring=D right ( sorry for my broke

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:09

[ 9 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy