• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b] Eiiii, Guys! why dont we just give moderators inspiration, support or rather pray for them to have more power of mind to cope this linker problem? Instead of murmuring=D right ( sorry for my broke

Pages: 123

[b] Eiiii, Guys! why dont we just give moderators inspiration, support or rather pray for them to have more power of mind to cope this linker problem? Instead of murmuring=D right ( sorry for my broke

pink_yeng
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b] Eiiii, Guys! why dont we just give moderators inspiration, support or rather pray for them to have more power of mind to cope this linker problem? Instead of murmuring=D right ( sorry for my broke

[color=#ff3366]yeah, tnx for all the mods out der and also this guy ^(he's also a mod)..hehehe..thanks, for being nice all the way y'all!!! there r lots of strict mods here but we understand u guys..hope u can still bear w/ us..hehehehe=).. God bless y'all!!!:rose:[/color]
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b] Eiiii, Guys! why dont we just give moderators inspiration, support or rather pray for them to have more power of mind to cope this linker problem? Instead of murmuring=D right ( sorry for my broke

be thankful that mods here are uber helpful :thumbsup:
cydrax_17
» FTalker
1969-12-31

go mods :thumbsup: :thumbsup: keep up the good work...we'll help you catch the spammers thru reports.. :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b] Eiiii, Guys! why dont we just give moderators inspiration, support or rather pray for them to have more power of mind to cope this linker problem? Instead of murmuring=D right ( sorry for my broke

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:57

[ 9 queries - 0.013 second ]
Privacy Policy