• ARCHIVES 
  • » hahahahahah. bwahahaha. i'm no0b. pls teach me to design multiply and friendster layouts. and teach me how to make overlay. my name is Gene, aka GeneZ, wtever. lol. i'm still learning html. hahahahaha

Pages: 12344

hahahahahah. bwahahaha. i'm no0b. pls teach me to design multiply and friendster layouts. and teach me how to make overlay. my name is Gene, aka GeneZ, wtever. lol. i'm still learning html. hahahahaha

GeneSy
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

hahahahahah. bwahahaha. i'm no0b. pls teach me to design multiply and friendster layouts. and teach me how to make overlay. my name is Gene, aka GeneZ, wtever. lol. i'm still learning html. hahahahaha

hahahahahah. bwahahaha. i'm no0b. pls teach me to design multiply and friendster layouts. and teach me how to make overlay. my name is Gene, aka GeneZ, wtever. lol. i'm still learning html. hahahahahaha
HoT cUpCaKe
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: hahahahahah. bwahahaha. i'm no0b. pls teach me to design multiply and friendster layouts. and teach me how to make overlay. my name is Gene, aka GeneZ, wtever. lol. i'm still learning html. hahahahaha

welcome 2 fstalk..
shiro
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: hahahahahah. bwahahaha. i'm no0b. pls teach me to design multiply and friendster layouts. and teach me how to make overlay. my name is Gene, aka GeneZ, wtever. lol. i'm still learning html. hahahahaha

welcome to ftalk :gift: here is the welcome present
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hi welcome to ftalk
GeneSy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

lol my thread looks like a place to spam
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hello there and welcome to ftalk. pls do read the rules and follow em.. avoid spamming. have fun posting too. :)

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-04-12 20:52:17)

GeneSy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

lol. rules are meant to be broken. >:) wahahahah. wth is up with your post counts!?!? 11k?? omg? ultimate spammer. go go go.
mudpoet
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk...
GeneSy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

uhm.. are you guys bots or something?. lol. keep repeating things like the word "welcome" "to" "ftalk" lol.
Abob
» n00b
1969-12-31

hallo All
*_RolAnd_*
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk
darthvader
» n00b
1969-12-31

Welcome to Ftalk!
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

xure we can teach you! welcome
mjd1224
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hi! welcome to ftalk.. its really cool here.. =)=) hehe.. hope we'd be friends.. you can call me seph..:o hehe.. my nickname.. :):( enjoy ur stay here in ftalk.. :D=|:D hmm.. welcoming newbies(like me and you) is one way of increasing the number of your posts.. if your posts becomes 100+ you'll get the privilege to give someone a repu + or -... that's why ftalkers keep welcoming people..

Last edited by mjd1224 (2008-04-13 02:05:49)

lianne143
» n00b
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk.. hope u lyk it here..
cudly_girl_003
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Heyyah! Welcome to ftalk.. :D
GeneSy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=/*/love.ceii/*/]xure we can teach you! welcome[/quote] really? you can teach me??. wow!.
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk :D
dimee
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]hi! welcome!! enjoy your posting...[/b] =)=)=)=)=)=)=) follow the rules.....
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

@threadstarter: if you love to irritate people (just like the message on your sig)... i guess your not welcome here.... [b]Ftalk family will be glad to help refer on the bold part... :/[/b] [quote=GeneSy]hahahahahah. bwahahaha. i'm [b]no0b[/b]. pls teach me to design multiply and friendster layouts. and teach me how to make overlay. my name is Gene, aka GeneZ, wtever. lol. i'm still learning html. hahahahahaha[/quote] [quote=GeneSy]lol. [b]rules are meant to be broken.[/b] >:) wahahahah. wth is up with your post counts!?!? 11k?? omg? ultimate spammer. go go go.[/quote] you know what.... i am also glad to [b]annihilate[/b] =D .. a sarcastic member like you... and FYI.... [b]Kristina16[/b] is not a ultimate spammer... Don't you have any respect? or maybe you don't have a sister? or simply you don't know the word "respect" =| [b] rules are meant to be broken ei? :D then make one drastic move... [/b]

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-04-13 07:52:10)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » hahahahahah. bwahahaha. i'm no0b. pls teach me to design multiply and friendster layouts. and teach me how to make overlay. my name is Gene, aka GeneZ, wtever. lol. i'm still learning html. hahahahaha

Pages: 12344

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:04

[ 10 queries - 0.050 second ]
Privacy Policy