• ARCHIVES 
  • » hahahahahah. bwahahaha. i'm no0b. pls teach me to design multiply and friendster layouts. and teach me how to make overlay. my name is Gene, aka GeneZ, wtever. lol. i'm still learning html. hahahahaha

Pages: 1234

hahahahahah. bwahahaha. i'm no0b. pls teach me to design multiply and friendster layouts. and teach me how to make overlay. my name is Gene, aka GeneZ, wtever. lol. i'm still learning html. hahahahaha

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: hahahahahah. bwahahaha. i'm no0b. pls teach me to design multiply and friendster layouts. and teach me how to make overlay. my name is Gene, aka GeneZ, wtever. lol. i'm still learning html. hahahahaha

wahaha genez can you teach me what is js?? :lol: hahah you see im a newb too i dunno anything :redface:
GeneSy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: hahahahahah. bwahahaha. i'm no0b. pls teach me to design multiply and friendster layouts. and teach me how to make overlay. my name is Gene, aka GeneZ, wtever. lol. i'm still learning html. hahahahaha

i don't know. what is js?? i'm newberrrr. lol. i'm scared. :( somebody from the 1st page of this thread threatened me.. now i don't know what to do. lol.
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Well, you really are irritating. So, stop it. HAHAHAHA.
GeneSy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

@icekandi awwww. icekandi. ur here? hahaha. anyways.. hmm.. i choose to be irritating. lolz.. and besides, i'm not any breaking any rules. :)
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yeah, am here. Hahahaha. Go on. Irritate ftalkers! Lol. Wait, why are you here?

Last edited by icekandi (2008-04-13 11:24:56)

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=GeneSy]i don't know. what is js?? i'm newberrrr. lol. i'm scared. :( somebody from the 1st page of this thread threatened me.. now i don't know what to do. lol.[/quote] ooh too bad we don't know it either well why dont we ask a ninja for that :lol:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Shirow[/b] Lol. Whats with the ninjas? :ninja: I noticed that u keep on mentioning that..

Last edited by icekandi (2008-04-13 11:26:12)

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^lol ninjas knows everything believe it :lol: :thumbsup: LMAO
GeneSy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

lol. I will go on and irritate ftalkers. hahaha but who.......... hahaha. i want to get provoked first. hahahaha lol.
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Shirow[/b] Cool. I wanna be a ninja. Lol. [b]Gene[/b] The one who threatened you! Provoke Provoke. [i]Arte.[/i] Hahahahaha.

Last edited by icekandi (2008-04-13 11:32:16)

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=GeneSy]lol. I will go on and irritate ftalkers. hahaha but who.......... hahaha. i want to get provoked first. hahahaha lol.[/quote] want to irritate some members go to the tricks and tut section and post" thx for sharing" there WAHAHAHAHA that will be a kick-ass :lol: :thumbsup:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Thats really irritating. I SWEAR. =D =D
GeneSy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hahahahha. nahh that means i'd be lying. i dont find the threads there useful for me. thats why im not saying thanks. or posting at all. lol.
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ i see then try to go to the underground section to find some tasty prey =D
GeneSy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hahahaha...no. i'm newbie. i'm here to learn. lol. hahahah
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ ooh i forgot sowee hahha you've here to learn :lol: lol wanna learn math?? im too newb at it :wallbash:
GeneSy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

whats math? lol. hahaha
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ whahaha i dunno it either ive just heard that word lately :wallbash: :wallbash: i want to know what is JS and CSS could someone post the meaning of it :paranoid:
GeneSy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

why do you want to know what JS and CSS mean? lol where'd you hear it? or read it? or see it? lol..
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ i want to learn it cause i want to be an astronaut someday lol well i forgot where i read , hear and see it lol i have memory gap you know :wallbash:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hahahahahah. bwahahaha. i'm no0b. pls teach me to design multiply and friendster layouts. and teach me how to make overlay. my name is Gene, aka GeneZ, wtever. lol. i'm still learning html. hahahahaha

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:12

[ 10 queries - 0.050 second ]
Privacy Policy