• ARCHIVES 
  • » hahahahahah. bwahahaha. i'm no0b. pls teach me to design multiply and friendster layouts. and teach me how to make overlay. my name is Gene, aka GeneZ, wtever. lol. i'm still learning html. hahahahaha

Pages: 11234

hahahahahah. bwahahaha. i'm no0b. pls teach me to design multiply and friendster layouts. and teach me how to make overlay. my name is Gene, aka GeneZ, wtever. lol. i'm still learning html. hahahahaha

GeneSy
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: hahahahahah. bwahahaha. i'm no0b. pls teach me to design multiply and friendster layouts. and teach me how to make overlay. my name is Gene, aka GeneZ, wtever. lol. i'm still learning html. hahahahaha

oh. i want to know it too. so i can also become an astronaut. lol.
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: hahahahahah. bwahahaha. i'm no0b. pls teach me to design multiply and friendster layouts. and teach me how to make overlay. my name is Gene, aka GeneZ, wtever. lol. i'm still learning html. hahahahaha

^wow same dream too well if not an astronaut i want to be a plumber as an alternative cause you need a lot of CSS there :eh:
GeneSy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow. hahahah. i dont even know what css looks like. hahah
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=bembi][color=blue]^ hi gene ^im Antonette welcome to Ftalk post ur questions on Help section=) Please read & follow our rules enjoy posting see u around :D[/color][/quote]
carl_mark1993
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]Welcome to ftalk.. Have fun..[/b]
GeneSy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wo0t. my thread is dead. anyways. ok.
nlvc
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wElcum to eft0k
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hahahahahah. bwahahaha. i'm no0b. pls teach me to design multiply and friendster layouts. and teach me how to make overlay. my name is Gene, aka GeneZ, wtever. lol. i'm still learning html. hahahahaha

Pages: 11234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:51

[ 9 queries - 0.036 second ]
Privacy Policy