• ARCHIVES 
  • » If you're in a situation wherein you have to choose between you the one you love and your best buds, who would you pick? And why? [i](only one answer please, thnks. :) )[/i] I'll edit my answer. :D F

Pages: 12344

If you're in a situation wherein you have to choose between you the one you love and your best buds, who would you pick? And why? [i](only one answer please, thnks. :) )[/i] I'll edit my answer. :D F

yunish
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

If you're in a situation wherein you have to choose between you the one you love and your best buds, who would you pick? And why? [i](only one answer please, thnks. :) )[/i] I'll edit my answer. :D F

If you're in a situation wherein you have to choose between you the one you love and your best buds, who would you pick? And why? [i](only one answer please, thnks. :) )[/i] I'll edit my answer. :D For me, i'd rather choose my best budz. It's because, our relationship with our friends will never be changed easily. The love for friendship is sometimes greater than the love for someone.. Unlike with the ine you love, when everything went wrong, it would be hard to fix up things. Things will never be the same anymore.

Last edited by yunish (2009-04-29 05:20:26)

-chx.xo-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: If you're in a situation wherein you have to choose between you the one you love and your best buds, who would you pick? And why? [i](only one answer please, thnks. :) )[/i] I'll edit my answer. :D F

[align=center][color=fuchsia]the one i love ..[/color][/align] [align=center][color=fuchsia]because if my friends are really true to me ..[/color][/align] [align=center][color=fuchsia]they can understand what i feel and what i have decided.[/color][/align] [align=center][color=fuchsia]and that was my opinion! :D[/color][/align]
♫aIkeE♫
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: If you're in a situation wherein you have to choose between you the one you love and your best buds, who would you pick? And why? [i](only one answer please, thnks. :) )[/i] I'll edit my answer. :D F

[align=center][color=deeppink]it depends on what your love's attitude.. if he's worth it then why not?? besides, you already have a stable relationship w/ your "best buds" .. ummmm... aja!! i have made this kind of decision.. hehe! g0odluck![/color][/align]

Last edited by ♫aIkeE♫ (2008-04-17 10:44:19)

aicah
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=-chx.xo-]the one i love .. because if my friends are really true to me .. they can understand what i feel and what i have decided. and that was my opinion![/quote] yah i agree with her answer..:=) :D
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Beast Buds For Me, Oopss Whattaaimean Is Best Buds. No Further Explanation :D
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

it depends on your situation .. :D

Last edited by MiNEKOARCH (2008-04-18 12:32:50)

Cutie_Phunk
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

mmn..,?! i'm agree with (yunith.,) (or ate yunith?!) jiji mybe i'll choose my bff,. b-coz she always der for me,. and she olways makes me smile when i'm sad!:cry: jiji
lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][i][b]ajaja. i agree 2. my bestfriend. cuz he/she is alwayz der 2 me. watever happens. but i prefer to my family.(:lol:)[/b][/i][/align]

Last edited by lady_end (2008-04-24 06:48:32)

jeefu
» n00b
1969-12-31

one i love.
weee789
» n00b
1969-12-31

for me.. [b]BEST BUDS..[/b] guys will just COME.. and GO.. :lol:
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

My friends... They've earned my trust and they're special to me. Naks.
znelc27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=-chx.xo-]the one i love .. because if my friends are really true to me .. they can understand what i feel and what i have decided. and that was my opinion![/quote] yeah i agree with her! eheh
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]best buds of course! haha... i lurve my friends! specially chicadorah and junemzs! hehe... the are my groups[/b]
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]i'll choose best buds for now,, I love my friends but if ever i fall in love,, i'll choose him,, ^_^[/b]
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

loved ones. follow your heart. =)
kitty-katz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

of course [b]my best buds [/b].. they won't hurt my feelings rather than [u]the-one-you-love[/u] ..
-zhweetilicious-xo-
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

the one i love.. it depends on d situation.. atm im having a situation lyk dis.. bt i choose my bf over them.. coz my best friends or wat so call "best buds" arent being real.. they r bein fake.. its lyk u thought ur really good wif them den suddenly d relationship between u and ur friends starts to fall apart.. nd also i trust the one i love more than my best buds.. ive been wif my bf since den evn b4 i have my friends.. dats all..^^
candypearl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I prefer ahm My Best bud.. Cause ahm.. he knows everything about me. but yet a part of me says The one I love..
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

best buds!
pauline416
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

the [b]one i love[/b]... they are [b]my best buds[/b]...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » If you're in a situation wherein you have to choose between you the one you love and your best buds, who would you pick? And why? [i](only one answer please, thnks. :) )[/i] I'll edit my answer. :D F

Pages: 12344

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:52

[ 10 queries - 0.052 second ]
Privacy Policy