• ARCHIVES 
  • » If you're in a situation wherein you have to choose between you the one you love and your best buds, who would you pick? And why? [i](only one answer please, thnks. :) )[/i] I'll edit my answer. :D F

Pages: 1234

If you're in a situation wherein you have to choose between you the one you love and your best buds, who would you pick? And why? [i](only one answer please, thnks. :) )[/i] I'll edit my answer. :D F

shyprincess_abe
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: If you're in a situation wherein you have to choose between you the one you love and your best buds, who would you pick? And why? [i](only one answer please, thnks. :) )[/i] I'll edit my answer. :D F

ur best buds....because u rily know him/her a lot.....u know that he/she will not betray to u......
peachcute_18
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: If you're in a situation wherein you have to choose between you the one you love and your best buds, who would you pick? And why? [i](only one answer please, thnks. :) )[/i] I'll edit my answer. :D F

y do u have to choose when u can have them both?
tursunder
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[scroll][color=red]THE ONE I LOVE[/color][/scroll] my friends can understand. . .:eh:

Last edited by tursunder (2008-07-22 08:20:49)

*nicz.love
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]best buds[/b] ofcourse!:D
chicklit07
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]MY BEST BUDS!![/b] if u and ur luv one is meant to be, no matter what happens, in the end u will end up together, but friends can never be replaced!! so don't trade them w/ anyone else. got my point? :lol:
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

It depends on the situation.. but I will choose my[b] best buds. [/b]
lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

what if your best bud is on the opposite sex and he/ confessed that he/she is inlove with you eversince you were kids...??? would you still choose the one you love or your best friend who's been with you through thick & thin? it can only depends on the situation.. but what if your bestbud and your bf/gf are barkadas, you know there will be a big trouble if you will decide to break-up your bf/gf just to have a go with your bestbud? difficult?!! yes.. very.. but if you really love your bf, you will still choose him over bff. and hopes that if everything falls apart w/ bf bff will still be there and then you'll realize you love your bff too.. (hahah, i'm making up a story here.. hehe)

Last edited by lairhel (2008-07-23 04:38:36)

boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

twist and turns my "best buds".. lovers may come and go, but friends will stay no matter what the ups and downs is.
yumiko-chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[color=hotpink]mmm can i chose both?? i love my bf, but i also love my friends... so hard to choose...[/color]
1shane4
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i can't decide........ maybe both??? haha
renjie1992
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b][color=orange]What it your loved one is your very own best bud? [/color][/b]
princess_prince
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i prefer both cause i don't want to lost them both! they're both important to me so i can't chose
rielabsyousomuch
» FTalker
1969-12-31

My best buds. :P [ [u]those real friends.[/u] ] because if a person loves me, he'll take the risk in waiting for me. right?
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]My best frends of cors. [/b]
rheiya58
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Best Buds[/b] [i]something wrong?[/i]
yumiko-chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

both.. my friends agree with my bf.... i mean... it's ok for them that i have a bf..... coz we're friends... but if the time comes that i will pick only one... i'd pick my best budz coz u can replace a man but not ur best friends.......
eLleiN
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

my best buds.... they are forever, not like the one you love.... ;)
PhRem
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I'll go to.. The one i love..
potchie_07
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][/b]well, i think i'll choose my best bud coz he will be with me forever ... di katulad ng the one i love i'm not sure if he's the one na ba...
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Trebuchet MS][b]Best buds, dey'r also loved ones. :) [/b][/font]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » If you're in a situation wherein you have to choose between you the one you love and your best buds, who would you pick? And why? [i](only one answer please, thnks. :) )[/i] I'll edit my answer. :D F

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:35

[ 9 queries - 0.030 second ]
Privacy Policy