• ARCHIVES 
  • » If you're in a situation wherein you have to choose between you the one you love and your best buds, who would you pick? And why? [i](only one answer please, thnks. :) )[/i] I'll edit my answer. :D F

Pages: 1234

If you're in a situation wherein you have to choose between you the one you love and your best buds, who would you pick? And why? [i](only one answer please, thnks. :) )[/i] I'll edit my answer. :D F

krjalagat
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: If you're in a situation wherein you have to choose between you the one you love and your best buds, who would you pick? And why? [i](only one answer please, thnks. :) )[/i] I'll edit my answer. :D F

ill go with my love coz if my buddies, are really buddies to me.. they can understand my decision... and ow... this situation happened to me one time in high school i was so confused that time, lucky me i have a bestbuddy who help me that time...
wakawakafeeling
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: If you're in a situation wherein you have to choose between you the one you love and your best buds, who would you pick? And why? [i](only one answer please, thnks. :) )[/i] I'll edit my answer. :D F

best bud :D he/she has been there for me through hard times and happy times they are the ones who knows me best (aside from my family and god)
klhengcleng_xoxo101
» FTalker
1969-12-31

it depends on what ur feeling.=)
chicki
» FTalker
1969-12-31

for me, ofcourse my best buds! :thumbsup: they are also our loved ones, ayt?? :D there r such complicated things that r [u][b]loved one[/b][/u] cant understand..
_fire_tree_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

...best buds.... ...coz a friend can love you more than a lover can do.... ...ahahahahaha.... ...at least that's what i've heard...:P
anitsirk29
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]Buddies. :lol:[/i]
yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

it's really hard to choose between the two 'coz both of them are important, but i'm still sticking to my 1st choice.best buds. :)
jessie ian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

The one i love... :P
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

atm,the one [b]i love[/b]. . =)
Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I go for buddies. Cause even if I don't have a love life or something, there always there. :D
disinuebe
» n00b
1969-12-31

♥ best buds are forever... ♥ and boys r watever... :D
marvin13
» FTalker
1969-12-31

for me my buddies.. ms msyah cla ksma.. and they understand.. me... but my love don't understand me... :evil:
LadyCyclone
» FTalker
1969-12-31

well i never been in this situation.. were in i have to choose wheathee mah love or mah best buds.. hmp.. instead.. im one of the choices.. mah bf had a ghurl bestfriend.. but they were just friends for almost 2 weeks... which ended this day.. i got jealous with the two pf them.. coz they said they were just best of frndz.. but they treated each other more than jsut a frnd.. for me.. hehehe so i made mah bf choose f he wont make a distance to that ghurl.. ill be the one who will go away from him.. coz i realy cant take thier closeness.. and unexpectedly.. he said goodbye to that ghurl.. and reconciled with me.. hehehe... he chose love than his best buds..
bR0keN_sciss0Rs
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[i][b][align=center]im not hypocrite ill choose the [u]one i love[/u] couz if they're my true friends of course they'll understand me[/align][/b][/i]
cazian.allstar
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow: i go for my best buds/bff :D bff's wil olwayz b there for you =) but peepz u love like bf's ...u juz don't know if or wen dey wil leave u... :crybaby:
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

for me honestly, my best buds.. cause best buds will always be there for you and very honest, best buds also understand what i feel... :)
creyon
» n00b
1969-12-31

Deym! I h0pe my ex will read this t0pic one of this days! I just th0ught of her! L0l!
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i choose best buds cause ur love ones may leave you but your close friends will never leave in times when your dealing with heavy problems.,.=)
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i've been here before. i chose the one i love. my best buds were angry to me. but only for a while. they understood what i was going through and accepted us. happy ending??? nah!! the one i love and i broke up due to personal reasons. after fighting for him, efforts were wasted.. :wasted:

Last edited by gengskie (2008-07-19 23:15:11)

aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

for me , it depends.. :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » If you're in a situation wherein you have to choose between you the one you love and your best buds, who would you pick? And why? [i](only one answer please, thnks. :) )[/i] I'll edit my answer. :D F

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:40

[ 9 queries - 0.036 second ]
Privacy Policy