• ARCHIVES 
  • » It's annoying receiving the same things over and over again from so many or the same people. And aren't these clogging the system?

Pages: 12344

It's annoying receiving the same things over and over again from so many or the same people. And aren't these clogging the system?

nester800
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

It's annoying receiving the same things over and over again from so many or the same people. And aren't these clogging the system?

yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: It's annoying receiving the same things over and over again from so many or the same people. And aren't these clogging the system?

well. i agree with you.. it's annoying.really. (it's been a long time since i posted my reply here. so sorry guys if the reply is a spam. i edited it now. :D )

Last edited by yunish (2008-08-25 12:21:26)

novylicious
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: It's annoying receiving the same things over and over again from so many or the same people. And aren't these clogging the system?

yah, i do agree! :thumbsup: it's very annoying!
mjd1224
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yah!! i agree!! totally hate those..
sky
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i second the motion...i agree...=D
cassiopeia
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yeh..i also agree.. i hate that..invitations..whats the sense.. if you can put it on your own..right?
mjd1224
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@cassiopeia.. yah right.. whats the sense of them.. sending it for batches when you can make it yourself.. they should just stop it. stop making a check box to share your app with your friends.. and its very a lazy thing to do to ignore every single app.. argh.. :smoke:
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@yunish:you're spamming anyway,i agree w/ all of u guys..that's why i stopped clicking 'ignore' on all the app invitations.. :retard: it'll be a BIG waste of tym if i still click the ignore button when i know that it'll be filled once again =|
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff6699]Yup, I agree!! It annoys me!! :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:[/b][/color]
jm_dodo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Yes, I agree! =):thumbsup:
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

It annoys me somethimes though.. I think they didnt know...they have invited me... because they just add and add and add.. they dont see...that thing dat says.."invite friends"
paulovicentejr
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I must agree 1000000%
shortiie18
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]:thumbsup: i agree...itz disgusting... [/b]
Watcher
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^i agree too.. it really annoys people especially to those who don't use apps.. i don't use apps.. except for Emote.. but that was some time ago.. i stopped using it when JS couldn't be linked from it anymore.. too bad.. :crybaby:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Yeah!! It is annoying and must be stopped.
sadangel08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i agree!!!! soo annoying
mudpoet
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yap it must be f*cking stop! i [b]agree[/b]
unique_user
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]agree to the max! it is so annoying. :mad: [spoiler][color=blue][b]OnCE mINE...AlWAyS mInE[/b][/color][/spoiler][/align]
chatta191996
» n00b
1969-12-31

`ye. `so annoying! `it's NOT HELPFUL at all! `for me. `the OTHER apps is not good-looking at our profile. `coz it's so annoying to see that u have SOO many apps on ur profile! `it's not important so don't put it on ur profile! lovelotxx, chatta191996
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

its so dumb ass annoying!! how to stop dat shit ?! :penguin: :penguin: :penguin:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » It's annoying receiving the same things over and over again from so many or the same people. And aren't these clogging the system?

Pages: 12344

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:55

[ 11 queries - 0.030 second ]
Privacy Policy