• ARCHIVES 
  • » It's annoying receiving the same things over and over again from so many or the same people. And aren't these clogging the system?

Pages: 1234

It's annoying receiving the same things over and over again from so many or the same people. And aren't these clogging the system?

Narcissist
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: It's annoying receiving the same things over and over again from so many or the same people. And aren't these clogging the system?

yes id o agree with you...^_^
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: It's annoying receiving the same things over and over again from so many or the same people. And aren't these clogging the system?

I do agree wif you all. It's soo annoying. I don't even open those. It just make your computer hang up. :wasted:
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[color=deeppink][b]i definitely agree....! some apps can make profys look bad or what...the width is too big..i totally agree to this one~![/b][/color]
blueboimark011
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i also agree. it pisses me off.
ehreehkah
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yes. i do really agree. it's annoying me!
KiNXE15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

definitely! people will add those applications if they wanted to! and also app notifications! soo annoying! :evil: :evil: :evil:
aleister013
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i agree :exclaim: =) :arrow: [b]it's so annoying[/b]
hanabi_suigintou
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]yeah i agree... there's to many app. invitation on my inbox[/b]:cry: [b]and i think it's kinda nonsense.....[/b]
PhRem
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/988/988834hh9o6vxkbm.gif[/img] [color=#f0adad]Yah..its really annoying![/color] [img]http://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/988/988834hh9o6vxkbm.gif[/img][/align]
synthe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i agree.. it must be stopped cuz its annoying.. i hate those apps.. i didn't even use once since the app thingy started.. it just destroys my profile.. lol..
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yes i agree... they are quite annoying really
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Yeah, it's too annoying :mad:, i can put d applications myself. :thumbsup:[/b]
0825pauline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yup!! i agree with dat... it just wasting my time 2 delete it.. :evil: some of it r useless 2... :eh:

Last edited by 0825pauline (2008-11-16 20:07:39)

nester800
» FTalker
1969-12-31

it's just a burden on the servers. People should look for apps themselves if they need one. And sending it to somebody who already has it will only annoy that person.
kathleen24
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

yes, i delette the apps invitations every monday.
pinkykei
» n00b
1969-12-31

yup.. true, it's quite annoying.. those invitations doesnt even encourage me to add one.. =|
okcimrela20
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i agree .. it sucks ..
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

agree.. its annoying.. hmp.. hahaha :penguin:
+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

agree agree! it's soooooooooo annoying :angry:
ximxim
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yeah ryt ! i h8 d invs & d apps ! hmp . apps make my page laggish ! grr .:angry::rolleyes::lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » It's annoying receiving the same things over and over again from so many or the same people. And aren't these clogging the system?

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:28

[ 9 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy