• ARCHIVES 
  • » It's annoying receiving the same things over and over again from so many or the same people. And aren't these clogging the system?

Pages: 1234

It's annoying receiving the same things over and over again from so many or the same people. And aren't these clogging the system?

Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: It's annoying receiving the same things over and over again from so many or the same people. And aren't these clogging the system?

[align=center][b]I Agree..It's So Annoying...I Juzt Left Those Apps...I Didn't Delete Those....So Tired Of Deleting Them All..[/b][/align]
maritagueco
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: It's annoying receiving the same things over and over again from so many or the same people. And aren't these clogging the system?

I am 100% agree to that... I hate it when i see those non sense invitation...
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I agree that it's very annoying, also. Hope they can find a way to minimize it.
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i agree! it really annoys me! :mad:
christian_bekenz
» Banned
1969-12-31

:arrow: thank make altogether ;] ;) greet to just recognize :thumbsup: :cool: I like herewith altogether =)
lakeflower
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i super agree, its so annoying, i even tried disabling it but is doesnt work, please find a way to make it stop
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yeah it's really annoying! ut we cant help it.,it's one of their.sheesh... :disgust:
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i super agree. dont even like the apps bcuz it make your fs load sooooo slow.
mar_bilicious
» FTalker
1969-12-31

it's very annoying.. for me, it's not even useful.. :disgust:
eBay Ghost
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

It SHOULD be stopped. It's very annoying, you click "ignore" but it keeps on coming back.
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yeah. i totally agree. it's kinda annoying...
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I second that . APPS INVITATIONS GOOD BYE!
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

All i can say is their applications are just crap. i can't understand why people use them. :wallbash:
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

That's annoying. I don't delete those, i just leave them the way they are Hope FS removes those apps... :/
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

right! lol. I'm really annoyed with those freakin' app invitations. it doesn't help me in any way.
MaLDiTaNg_SaDe
» FTalker
1969-12-31

=) i completely agree..wish there was a way to disable that...
okcimrela20
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yeh i agree :thumbsup::thumbsup:
x_hersheys_x
» n00b
1969-12-31

I hate this.. It's really annoying.. my home in fs was too crowded..! and unclean just because of this....
jen_hare_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i strongly agree!!! some of them are just advertising
lizzie9201
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yup you're ryt.. these application invites must be stopped... it really iritates me.. :mad:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » It's annoying receiving the same things over and over again from so many or the same people. And aren't these clogging the system?

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:13

[ 10 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy