• ARCHIVES 
  • » I noticed some of you guys are just posting just to increase your post count. Please avoid posting the same line on every topic. Example cliche lines. [quote]Thanks for sharing. 1st To Comment/Firs

Pages: 123

I noticed some of you guys are just posting just to increase your post count. Please avoid posting the same line on every topic. Example cliche lines. [quote]Thanks for sharing. 1st To Comment/Firs

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I noticed some of you guys are just posting just to increase your post count. Please avoid posting the same line on every topic. Example cliche lines. [quote]Thanks for sharing. 1st To Comment/Firs

I noticed some of you guys are just posting just to increase your post count. Please avoid posting the same line on every topic. Example cliche lines. [quote]Thanks for sharing. 1st To Comment/First To Comment. Nice. Cool. Great! Thanks for sharing. Great! Ohh, I want this. Nice Layout It's ok. Thanks! Use it. + Repu pls. ^Spam detected. No Comment[/quote] Oh, come on. Please guys, be creative on your replies at least give respect to the thread starter by giving a proper reply to his/her work. Reply in a more suitable manner. Example reply. [quote]Wow nice work bro/sis. I suggest add some <words go here> also <comments here>. I tried it on my profile and <blah blah>. Your style is really unique. Thank you for sharing.[/quote] Anyway you guys are smart so, I think you get my point. Remember [b]Think before sharing![/b] your thoughts not [b]Thanks for sharing![/b] just to increase your post counts.

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-04-25 02:51:01)

kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: I noticed some of you guys are just posting just to increase your post count. Please avoid posting the same line on every topic. Example cliche lines. [quote]Thanks for sharing. 1st To Comment/Firs

Yeah Just like Friendster CSS layouts Too crowded many spams reported to Moderator. And also in philippines section only increasing their post counts flooding.. spamming . etc. also in my thread before its a request thread a someone is posting [b]thanks for sharing[/b] , [b]Wow! nice[/b] and asking questions not related to my thread. Thanks for this sir ephe [hr] Spammers: Follow the [url=http://theftalk.com/misc.php?action=rules]Rules[/url] guys

Last edited by kimyasay10 (2008-04-23 23:08:29)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: I noticed some of you guys are just posting just to increase your post count. Please avoid posting the same line on every topic. Example cliche lines. [quote]Thanks for sharing. 1st To Comment/Firs

I see no changes. The replies are still the same. Kinda disappointed.
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Me too. Specially the Gfx && the AddOns. =( Am so sick of [i]Thanks for sharing![/i]
RheinXcore
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Yeah, what's the point of having a high rank anyways? I noticed that also, especially in the Css, Gfx, AddOns section. I see spams everywhere. :paranoid:
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Indeed I agree I saw so many posts like that. Although its not a spam perhaps, it's kinda annoying see those common comments and feedback! I dunno why they are so lazy to compose a something like that!
star_pdpc
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://i28.tinypic.com/27wvafr.png[/img][/align] [align=center][img]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff126/vannna/dividers.gif[/img][/align] [align=center][color=violet][b] so most of the members are spamming especially in the css layouts section. haha. is this reply allowed? [i][u]g00d luck on this thread by the way keep up the good work keep it up.! =):thumbsup:[/u][/i] most of the members are posting like that. [/b] [/color] [/align] [align=center][img]http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj312/houskat/gen%20cool%20stuff/cool%20dividers%20and%20bars/450ugb6.gif[/img] [img]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff126/vannna/dividers.gif[/img][/align] [align=center][img]http://i29.tinypic.com/2elt36w.jpg[/img][/align]

Last edited by star_pdpc (2008-04-24 07:16:20)

mjd1224
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

okay.. im confess.. i did that one.. i dunno.. but i just say that to the one whom i really liked the layout.. sori guys.. sori.. i will never do it again.. promise.. =( maybe i need to do this.. :wallbash::wallbash: to stop me from doing that.. sori,, again, im sorry..
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

If I have time later o.n I'll remove comments and replies that I think are kinda one-lined or cliche. No offense but, I'll do my job to keep the forum clean. Remember you can always edit your post.
loelo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

how about just [b]welcome ftalk[/b] on thread newmember introduction???thats spam???
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Waoh. I loev this topic. <33 Well. I hope all members will notice and read this thread. Since there are sooo many members who still post those one-line posts. :wallbash: It's better if they don't post or they may suggest something for the thread-starter. I have this kind of problem too in Indonesia. Where a lots of members still post those one-line posts in most of T&T-threads. Btw. Add this one line-post too. [quote]No Comment.[/quote]
cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Wooh. Yeah! I'm really annoyed when someone goes to my thread in Graphics section and saying, "[i]Nice! Thanks for sharing![/i]" Actually, I PMed a forumer also. `coz she replied almost all of the topics there. But I'll just not say her name. [img]http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm210/keepONrockin_rEnz/My%20own%20emoticons/ththb37d305a.gif[/img]
kirksydney
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Thank you for sharing. . . . Kidding. =D Great point there, Ephe. I hope members will finally pay attention to this thread and start dropping that senseless trend. :retard:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i see also the thread starters replying nonsense like. "thanks", "pls use it" .. not realizing they too are spamming. :retard: pls add this small matter ephs. =|
ajhay12
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=blue]can we report to the mods the members who are posting that way?[/color][/align]
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Duh yes That's what i am doing reporting and reporting.. to moderators if no moderators online in my Ym i will just click report button.. just do the same
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i did post some of like this and i'm sorry:( i promise it wont happen again... god bless you guys... kiyou tsukete!
+_ramza_+
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

grateful for this reminder! :lol: and yes... i'll try to keep this in mind, everytime i make a post.. =) although i'm not really a frequent visitor in css and graphics section.. goodluck... and members, you've been warned! careful!
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

oh! im sorry sir! very sorry.. it won't happen again.. =) tnx for sharing! for the others who dont know
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i hope this one will see other members here,,esp those spammers keep on doing that, :wallbash: i just want to add this one,, [quote][i]If theres a [b]Wrong Thread[/b] post, then someone [b]REPORTED[/b] it already, kindly stop posting if u will see that it has a [b]'REPORTED[/b]' word, then stop posting [b]"Wrong Thread"[/b] and so on and so forth. just to avoid spamming and posting all over again. And soon our Moderators of that section will close that thread or move that thread =) [/i][/quote] thanks moderators for this. =)

Last edited by portuniecho (2008-04-25 03:38:38)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » I noticed some of you guys are just posting just to increase your post count. Please avoid posting the same line on every topic. Example cliche lines. [quote]Thanks for sharing. 1st To Comment/Firs

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:36

[ 12 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy