• ARCHIVES 
  • » I noticed some of you guys are just posting just to increase your post count. Please avoid posting the same line on every topic. Example cliche lines. [quote]Thanks for sharing. 1st To Comment/Firs

Pages: 123

I noticed some of you guys are just posting just to increase your post count. Please avoid posting the same line on every topic. Example cliche lines. [quote]Thanks for sharing. 1st To Comment/Firs

anitsirk29
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I noticed some of you guys are just posting just to increase your post count. Please avoid posting the same line on every topic. Example cliche lines. [quote]Thanks for sharing. 1st To Comment/Firs

yap, thanks for this thread... well, there's always spammers around there... that's what we can't avoid... we'll just report them if we have to...
xenon
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: I noticed some of you guys are just posting just to increase your post count. Please avoid posting the same line on every topic. Example cliche lines. [quote]Thanks for sharing. 1st To Comment/Firs

^yah, some replies r too short, mybe dyr used n txtng
@mUtHy_fRuiTy@
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:oyeah.. i agree. although im new here i Can notice those who post such.. they're irritating me coz if they really want to thank the poser.. how come they'll just post one-word comments.. i'll try to help you in reminding others. i can post a reminder in some topics.;) if it's okay with u guyz,.=):penguin:
Watcher
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=@mUtHy_fRuiTy@]i'll try to help you in reminding others. i can post a reminder in some topics.;) if it's okay with u guyz,.=):penguin:[/quote] will the mods allow us to take action? sorry, i'm just a newbie.. :D
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

That's why I am trying (as much as possible) to be unique in my posts, because, I honestly hate spamming! Thanks for the reminder! God bless!!
hanayoshixshinobi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

waaa its hard being a newbie how cn i make just a simple nice css?? help?
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Topic Locked[/b] Guys just remember what I have said on the 1st post. I trust you guys...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I noticed some of you guys are just posting just to increase your post count. Please avoid posting the same line on every topic. Example cliche lines. [quote]Thanks for sharing. 1st To Comment/Firs

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:48

[ 9 queries - 0.019 second ]
Privacy Policy