• ARCHIVES 
  • » I noticed some of you guys are just posting just to increase your post count. Please avoid posting the same line on every topic. Example cliche lines. [quote]Thanks for sharing. 1st To Comment/Firs

Pages: 123

I noticed some of you guys are just posting just to increase your post count. Please avoid posting the same line on every topic. Example cliche lines. [quote]Thanks for sharing. 1st To Comment/Firs

Dynasty-tweaker
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I noticed some of you guys are just posting just to increase your post count. Please avoid posting the same line on every topic. Example cliche lines. [quote]Thanks for sharing. 1st To Comment/Firs

now i knew, this will be my guideline thank you :rose:
tcwannabe
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: I noticed some of you guys are just posting just to increase your post count. Please avoid posting the same line on every topic. Example cliche lines. [quote]Thanks for sharing. 1st To Comment/Firs

roger that.. 1st time i join this forum, i usually use that words.. but from this time, i wont do that 4 more.. i promise.. forgive me mods... :crybaby: =)
judajammers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

right! here is the other!! hahaha. :D i think jovito is right! i hope you guys would do this one! to all of you guys! a better reply shows how creative you are.. and how creative you are is measured by the brain... and by your talent. if you have it! :wallbash:
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Oh no, I didn't exactly realize that posting "thanks/thank you" is considered spamming. I'll try to change that habit next time. I apologize for my mistake. :|
jessicaaa
» n00b
1969-12-31

yeah c: aha3. thanks for the reminder c: i won't do it again :)) aha3.
trigger_happy26
» FTalker
1969-12-31

: i left and came back here at fTalk... and still I see the words... "thanks for sharing"... :)... : nice way for making members realize... :)... : hahaha... just passed by... ( i think the last time i posted something like that... :/)
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

They Must Read the rules especially rule # 1 !
mikai14
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

im sorry i admit i did post some of that words... i promise it won't happen again...
MicheLLeCutie
» n00b
1969-12-31

^ ^ ^ ^------Whats that?? are u spamming?? read the rules first well im a newbie too but i know the rules.. cuz im also a member of other forums.. oh.. this forum is jut same on other forum.. cuz someone post a topic like that.. avoid replies like.. well ephemeral thankz for sharing..opps.. hehe sorry for that.. thank you for sharing my pleasure.. :)

Last edited by MicheLLeCutie (2008-05-02 02:39:30)

cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i also agree with the others...some people here in ftalk just post that kind of lines to increase their posts...it's so annoying..i'm just curious if they aren't tired of always typing the same line over and over again..
yakuza49
» n00b
1969-12-31

Great! Thanks for sharing. :lol: :lol: just kidding. Hey, you got a point there, dude. There are those people who post just to have an enormously large number of posts and for the sake of their reputation.
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I think more than 3 words is not considered as spam unless it is useless?!
onigiri
» n00b
1969-12-31

i see lots of members doing that,and also some are using just smileys... thanks 4 informing/reminding us anyway
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Lol I remember when my rank was FriendsterAddict I used to say things like those But when I came back, I changed Lol More compliments More positivity More negativity Lol More sophisticated I guess o.O
jessicaaa
» n00b
1969-12-31

i suggest to put the rules together, so that newbies can see them right away :) just a suggestion n_n
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

this is the rules :arrow: http://theftalk.com/misc.php?action=rules its already on the rules, this thread is to clarify,wat is a reply dat considered as spamming,, =) and another fact, in registering to this forum, they must agree/read first on the rules b4 they can reg. ..no need to mention to them, one by one, =) Newbie's are registered here, so they should know the rules,b4 they wil ltake action on every move theyve got. =)
jamia_mae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

your topic is very helpful. :thumbsup: hmm, yes i noticed this cliche lines especially in Friendster Designs And Development Forum. it's so annoying. often, it came from newbies.

Last edited by jamia_mae (2008-05-05 05:40:02)

jessicaaa
» n00b
1969-12-31

owhh. but the rules aren't still complete =] becose somrtimes i don't have much time to open them one by one :) eniway. thankyu for this n_n
ceszweii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

sorry sir. i did it.. it won't happen again... sorry.. yea, this one is right. thanks for this thread. i have realize my mistake. =)
ass_kicka69
» n00b
1969-12-31

what is spam
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I noticed some of you guys are just posting just to increase your post count. Please avoid posting the same line on every topic. Example cliche lines. [quote]Thanks for sharing. 1st To Comment/Firs

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:21

[ 10 queries - 0.053 second ]
Privacy Policy