• ARCHIVES 
  • » Yah you probably had seen a few of the [i]pimped[/i] Friendster Blogs who have chatboxes or mp3 players or any other 'external objects' on them (like Stat Counters, Link Lists, Embeddable Videos, Java

Pages: 12345678..8

Yah you probably had seen a few of the [i]pimped[/i] Friendster Blogs who have chatboxes or mp3 players or any other 'external objects' on them (like Stat Counters, Link Lists, Embeddable Videos, Java

split_young012
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Yah you probably had seen a few of the [i]pimped[/i] Friendster Blogs who have chatboxes or mp3 players or any other 'external objects' on them (like Stat Counters, Link Lists, Embeddable Videos, Java

[quote=LoVesKi][b]hi Bro Forsaken, This is my Blog url: http://shawie.blogs.friendster.com and as u can see my mp3 skin is not showing right I Followed all your instructions many times but i have the same results every time...I've also adjusted the size... pls help me thanks in advance :crybaby: [/b] [b]Bro Ephemeral I did republish my blog after I edited them...thank you for that reminder [/b]:)[/quote] amm loveski all u have 2 do is hide your mp3 just type in the size of your mp3 is 0 example: [quote]<object width="[b]0[/b]" height="[b]0[/b]"><param name="movie" value="http://media.imeem.com/pl/3vUhgPg6wZ/"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://media.imeem.com/pl/3vUhgPg6wZ/" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="[b]0[/b]" height="[b]0[/b]" wmode="transparent"></embed></object>[/quote] it's depent on u were u paste your code if u have some extra box just put and the lower portion of box ok... if u want 2 see the action here's my link: [url]http://split_young012.blogs.friendster.com/my_blog/[/url]
LoVesKi
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Yah you probably had seen a few of the [i]pimped[/i] Friendster Blogs who have chatboxes or mp3 players or any other 'external objects' on them (like Stat Counters, Link Lists, Embeddable Videos, Java

[b]Thanks you Thank you sa Help mo...ang galeng mo naman and also ang ganda ng blog page mo...paano mo nalagyan ng visitor Tracker ang Blog Page Pwede mo rin ba ako turuan...your page is amazing![/b] :) :)
split_young012
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=LoVesKi][b]Thanks you Thank you sa Help mo...ang galeng mo naman and also ang ganda ng blog page mo...paano mo nalagyan ng visitor Tracker ang Blog Page Pwede mo rin ba ako turuan...your page is amazing![/b] :) :)[/quote] ammm... actually i get all my codes at the trick here at blog trick just follow the instruction nalng ha??
jasmine heat of ftalk
» n00b
1969-12-31

it's nice tutorial kua split_young012
split_young012
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks..jasmine :thumbsup:
jasmine heat of ftalk
» n00b
1969-12-31

youre welcom
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Thanks for the assistance [b]split_young012[/b]. But personally I wouldnt recommend hiding the mp3 player, so at least your visitors will be able to freely choose what song they would like to be played. But its still ok though. OffTopic@Mods: :ninja: IP Check. :rolleyes: =|
split_young012
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=FoRsAkEnKiD]Thanks for the assistance [b]split_young012[/b]. But personally I wouldnt recommend hiding the mp3 player, so at least your visitors will be able to freely choose what song they would like to be played. But its still ok though. OffTopic@Mods: :ninja: IP Check. :rolleyes: =|[/quote] amm. thanks... and about the topic i ask nmn na [i]CHOOSE YOUR SONG THAT U WANT???[/i] and they choose ok thanks for comment??
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=FoRsAkEnKiD]OffTopic@Mods: :ninja: IP Check. :rolleyes: =|[/quote] Hmm.. :ninja: haha. sorry for being offtopic btw thanks for sharing on how @[b]LoVesKi[/b]: please don't post in tagalog

Last edited by aRies04991 (2007-05-14 01:17:32)

Robert_M
» Banned
1969-12-31

thanks for this trick! really nice! very understandable... thumbs up! :thumbsup: :)
^_goonglover_^
» FTalker
1969-12-31

this helped talaga! tnx..it costumized my blog !!!
Robert_M
» Banned
1969-12-31

this is really great!
jasmine heat of ftalk
» n00b
1969-12-31

Wow I Updated My Blog Thanks For Sharing 2 All The Addicted To His/her Blogs Actually 2 Kua Maruko Abd Kua Forsakenkid
split_young012
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks =) jasmine
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Your welcome, uh, everyone. lol. :D :thumbsup:
LoVesKi
» n00b
1969-12-31

FoRsAkEnKiD and split_young012: I'm Using A 3 layer template and I also don't want to hide my mp3 but it's getting cut off even my chatbox is doing the same thing at the righthand side of my blog what should I do please
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ Change the [b]width[/b] of your cbox to around 160px (yours is currently set to 800px).
sk8eren07
» n00b
1969-12-31

i cant do it T__T look at my blog http://sk8er33.blogs.friendster.com/ren/ T__T i already do your instructions and repeat it and T__T i display it as notes and i publish it many times T__T and save and update T___T i paste this at my notes in My ChatBox <!-- BEGIN CBOX - http://www.cbox.ws --> <div align="center" id="cboxdiv"> <iframe frameborder="0" width="160" height="305" src="http://www4.cbox.ws/box/?boxid=3166926&amp;boxtag=9787&amp;sec=main" marginheight="2" marginwidth="2" scrolling="auto" allowtransparency="yes" name="cboxmain" style="border:#DBE2ED 1px solid;" id="cboxmain"></iframe><br/> <iframe frameborder="0" width="160" height="75" src="http://www4.cbox.ws/box/?boxid=3166926&amp;boxtag=9787&amp;sec=form" marginheight="2" marginwidth="2" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="yes" name="cboxform" style="border:#DBE2ED 1px solid;border-top:0px" id="cboxform"></iframe> </div> <!-- END CBOX --> I paste this at my notes in My MP3 Player <embed src="http://www.loudfusion.com/mp3_players/managed/plr_7/player.swf" quality="high" wmode="transparent" flashvars="USERID=55108" width="229" height="229" name="LoudFusion.com" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" /> i try also to change the width and height to zero T__T it is not working also T___T is there anything wrong in my codes?
Robert_M
» Banned
1969-12-31

i'm gonna use this! thanks!
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]@sk8eren07:[/b] Hmm.. I dont think there's something wrong with your codes. Let's see.. were you able to do [b]Step 7[/b] of my tutorial?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Yah you probably had seen a few of the [i]pimped[/i] Friendster Blogs who have chatboxes or mp3 players or any other 'external objects' on them (like Stat Counters, Link Lists, Embeddable Videos, Java

Pages: 12345678..8

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:31

[ 10 queries - 0.056 second ]
Privacy Policy