• ARCHIVES 
  • » Yah you probably had seen a few of the [i]pimped[/i] Friendster Blogs who have chatboxes or mp3 players or any other 'external objects' on them (like Stat Counters, Link Lists, Embeddable Videos, Java

Pages: 1..12345678

Yah you probably had seen a few of the [i]pimped[/i] Friendster Blogs who have chatboxes or mp3 players or any other 'external objects' on them (like Stat Counters, Link Lists, Embeddable Videos, Java

jeitot.27
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Yah you probably had seen a few of the [i]pimped[/i] Friendster Blogs who have chatboxes or mp3 players or any other 'external objects' on them (like Stat Counters, Link Lists, Embeddable Videos, Java

can you please update this? the fs blog updated their features. i'm so lost. wahhh
emosher_28
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Yah you probably had seen a few of the [i]pimped[/i] Friendster Blogs who have chatboxes or mp3 players or any other 'external objects' on them (like Stat Counters, Link Lists, Embeddable Videos, Java

wow!! i like it! =)
emosher_28
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing the codes.!! =)
emosher_28
» n00b
1969-12-31

it really works!!
kamil92
» n00b
1969-12-31

there is a new version of friendster blog. How to add chatbox to the new version of blog?
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=kamil92]there is a new version of friendster blog. How to add chatbox to the new version of blog?[/quote] Unfortunately, as far as i know about wordpress.org, you should be able to add a chatbox through the text widget. but it seems you can't do it due to some unexplained reasons.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Yah you probably had seen a few of the [i]pimped[/i] Friendster Blogs who have chatboxes or mp3 players or any other 'external objects' on them (like Stat Counters, Link Lists, Embeddable Videos, Java

Pages: 1..12345678

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:27

[ 9 queries - 0.018 second ]
Privacy Policy