• ARCHIVES 
  • » Anyone been facing this kind of trouble?Someone impersonate me in friendster with my photo and accuse me to abuse his family.I reported to the friendster team but nothing happen and that guy now is ad

Pages: 123

Anyone been facing this kind of trouble?Someone impersonate me in friendster with my photo and accuse me to abuse his family.I reported to the friendster team but nothing happen and that guy now is ad

Nero
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Anyone been facing this kind of trouble?Someone impersonate me in friendster with my photo and accuse me to abuse his family.I reported to the friendster team but nothing happen and that guy now is ad

Anyone been facing this kind of trouble?Someone impersonate me in friendster with my photo and accuse me to abuse his family.I reported to the friendster team but nothing happen and that guy now is adding my friend 1 by 1. Impersonating is 1 problem but that guy's profile is totally disgusting because he said that he's gay.Anyone know what to do now? Oh..just realise I'm int he wrong section....sorry.

Last edited by Nero (2007-04-23 02:19:10)

DirTyBoI_RuzzeL
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Anyone been facing this kind of trouble?Someone impersonate me in friendster with my photo and accuse me to abuse his family.I reported to the friendster team but nothing happen and that guy now is ad

really? it's called a poser, i have a friend, she's a certified poser, she's copying pictures of cute people and then creating an account so that those peepz would talk, act and say good things about her as if they were friends. I don't know but the good things is, you proved that you're such a nice and good looking guy, ok lang yan tol! cge, http://www.friendster.com/readyruzzel
Nero
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Anyone been facing this kind of trouble?Someone impersonate me in friendster with my photo and accuse me to abuse his family.I reported to the friendster team but nothing happen and that guy now is ad

Well if that guy is normal I don't mind to len him my photo but lending my photo to a gay is really really ....dunno how to say...
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

better kick his ass hehe joke :lol: if i am you i better remove him to my list and report that user then urgently post a message to your blog and shout box that this gay impersonating you. easy as that isnt it? i hope your friend have trust on you and claim that you are the original one =D furthermore, howcome the team doent have an action on this case? you feal alone right? stay cool dude :)

Last edited by ReversEdge (2007-04-24 01:26:35)

~Abie~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:ninja: oh...dont mind him his just "ksp" you could block him dude! saty cool...dont mind that freak ...hehe..block him..you could :ninja:
aimee
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

just give us the link and we'll help u report... =) don't mind him, he's just soo not contented of himself
Nero
» n00b
1969-12-31

that imposter's link: http://www.friendster.com/user.php?uid=41847044 and this is my link: www.friendster.com/21738616 I really don't want to mind him,but using my photo and insult me is really too far....you guys go and view the imposter's profile and see how far he goes.
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

My friend also has a poser/impersonator.. just tell your friends that he/she's not really you. i gotta make an action. [b]2 accounts to report! nyahaha =D [/b]
Nero
» n00b
1969-12-31

OK....the imposter had been deleted....problem all solved!!!GO TO HELL YOU IMPOSTER!!!!!
-icA-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

goog for you! :) if i were you... change your settings in friendster [b]"who can view my full profile"[/b] to [b]"my friends"[/b] so that, that stupid gay can't view you anymore!!! :)

Last edited by -icA- (2007-04-26 11:10:19)

yushin
» n00b
1969-12-31

someday he'll get tired of it~
Nero
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=-icA-]goog for you! :) if i were you... change your settings in friendster [b]"who can view my full profile"[/b] to [b]"my friends"[/b] so that, that stupid gay can't view you anymore!!! :)[/quote] Isn't that mean private profile?I prefer not to do it because I add friend by viewing their profile 1st,if make it private profile it will be like we are so proud that our profile only can be view by own people,and sometime adding private profile will make me regret. [quote=yushin]someday he'll get tired of it~[/quote] When he get tired,I get impatiented.....
-icA-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ok! it's your choice.
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Report in friendster =) I am not putting any words about gender discrimination here but most 60% of gays use fake pictures to impersonate someone. I saw one time in our [i]Tambayan[/i] 3 gays using pics of girls from our school in YM talking to a guy on the net :retard: :drool: Just saying stick to your gender and be yourself... :thumbsup:
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]Report in friendster =)[/quote] Nero's said there is no action on this case yet? he reported this and no one response him from the team! so Nero what is is your current situation on this problem?
ientot
» n00b
1969-12-31

ride along, man! if it makes him happy -- let him. karma's gonna chase him someday.... :cool:

Last edited by ientot (2007-04-30 04:02:07)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nyahahaha.. the best thing for u to do and worst for them is to search his/her ip address and then find a person who can implant a virus on their computer =D or if they are using an overlay, report it in markyctrigger forum and we'll do the corresponding consequences for them =)
aVryLLeaL
» n00b
1969-12-31

I am facing this problem too! someone is impersonating me and i really don't know what to do. I can't even sleep well because of her. I'd already reported her in friendster but nothing happened. she even copying my profile and anything about me. :cry: :cry: :cry: I also used codes that would ban her but she still got my codes. and now, her profile is already private and i dont know what she is telling to everyone. I hope someone can help me.............. here's my link http://www.friendster.com/avrylleal01 and here'r her link http://www.friendster.com/37860509
eizarg
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

dont mind him..maybe he envy you..well my my choirmate [b]tiny[/b] is a great friend but someone is doing here styles because she envy my friend =D ..so for me that thing is already a impersonating someone.. :penguin: :penguin:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Hmm.. Posting Just An Smiley.. We Considered it as a spam. Spam Deleted. btw.. try to report it in friendster team? ;)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Anyone been facing this kind of trouble?Someone impersonate me in friendster with my photo and accuse me to abuse his family.I reported to the friendster team but nothing happen and that guy now is ad

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:27

[ 10 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy