• ARCHIVES 
  • » Anyone been facing this kind of trouble?Someone impersonate me in friendster with my photo and accuse me to abuse his family.I reported to the friendster team but nothing happen and that guy now is ad

Pages: 123

Anyone been facing this kind of trouble?Someone impersonate me in friendster with my photo and accuse me to abuse his family.I reported to the friendster team but nothing happen and that guy now is ad

scott159
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Anyone been facing this kind of trouble?Someone impersonate me in friendster with my photo and accuse me to abuse his family.I reported to the friendster team but nothing happen and that guy now is ad

u should do a report man... :doubt::doubt::doubt: msn-scott_val90@hotmail.com myspace-www.myspace.com/scottbiondi imeem-www.imeem.com/En8OeP-
muzic_rock3r
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Anyone been facing this kind of trouble?Someone impersonate me in friendster with my photo and accuse me to abuse his family.I reported to the friendster team but nothing happen and that guy now is ad

I think he is suspended now..... 'Cause I can't view his profile....... =)
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

call a cop... hiak-hiak-hiak i just kidding... go visit friendster team... but, u have to be patient... i knew u visited them already... but i don't think if they aren't answer u... just wait for the answer.... ;):thumbsup: there is noway to solve your problem, except the team of friendster block his account!!
kayeh04
» n00b
1969-12-31

me too..:( there are lots of poser here..hhhmp..:(
kayeh04
» n00b
1969-12-31

i mean.. in the philippines..lol..:)
kawaeh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

omg, i know that no one has empersonate me, but i think someone will. that would be scary. :(
impuissant04
» FTalker
1969-12-31

somebody impersonated me before, I reported her through the link in the footer and I also email the friendster staff... It is very important that if somebody uses your photo... you must proved them that you are the real person... In my case they asked for my ID...
njblxii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Some posers were using my pics before. Thats the reason why i ddnt put many pics in my account now. But I want to share this girl. She's so FAKE. What I mean is, the picture was really hers, but it is super edited. Check her friendster profile. She got a lot of profiles. Just search. [b]Angela Yema Caponpon[/b] and youll see shes fake.
gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ Haha. No wonder, she has the looks. - - - There are lots of posers in the net. So if I were you guys don't be hypnotize by just looking at the pics. A 7 year old kid who knows how to manage an account on FS or in any site can duplicate pictures. Just be careful on choosing your friends. You may never know if you have 10 friends of the same faces. :lol: Good thing, I don’t have an angelic face & curvy body. Haha. No one will dare to imitate me. :P But in case, you guys find someone who poses. Feel free to report it immediately / post it here. ([i]I'll be glad to help you kill those copycats![/i]). :evil: Before you’re gorgeous pics spread in the www. Happy Hunting. lol :penguin:

Last edited by gemandi (2008-09-13 02:00:25)

eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

aw. i saw that angela yema caponpon. many people are angry with her. maybe beacause of over editing of her face? :lol:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][b]U must report, if dat happens agen. :) [/b][/font]
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i had 1 poser before... and i just don't mind her :D
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

good thing.. i havent had one .... yet.. lolz..
xxlylexx
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yes there is someone impersonating me...
irzh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hello.. kindly help me report this acct.. http://profiles.friendster.com/89229715 thanks..
atongang
» n00b
1969-12-31

yeah it is called poser. . they use other faces to attract someone. . this modus always happen in chat. . they use someones face as theyre avatar. . beware of posers. . posers are loosers. . :wasted:
carlog123
» n00b
1969-12-31

Someone is impersonating my wife. He use the pic of my wife and her name. Grab the picture of my baby and add all or our friends one by one. Those who viewed him, he wrote messages to them through friendster and says bad things about my family. i dont know is the problem of this guy but it is getting more and more serious. i ended up tracking this guy down but i cant find his adress because he uses internet cafe shop. Please help me remove this guy on friendster. this is his fake profile. http://profiles.friendster.com/121349207 here is the real profile of my wife http://profiles.friendster.com/60156530 and here is my profile - http://profiles.friendster.com/61064628. Ill really appreciate if someone can help me. thats why i joined this site coz i thought some of the moderators of friendster is hanging around here. Thanks
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Anyone been facing this kind of trouble?Someone impersonate me in friendster with my photo and accuse me to abuse his family.I reported to the friendster team but nothing happen and that guy now is ad

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:26

[ 10 queries - 0.044 second ]
Privacy Policy