• ARCHIVES 
  • » Anyone been facing this kind of trouble?Someone impersonate me in friendster with my photo and accuse me to abuse his family.I reported to the friendster team but nothing happen and that guy now is ad

Pages: 123

Anyone been facing this kind of trouble?Someone impersonate me in friendster with my photo and accuse me to abuse his family.I reported to the friendster team but nothing happen and that guy now is ad

ranyah
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Anyone been facing this kind of trouble?Someone impersonate me in friendster with my photo and accuse me to abuse his family.I reported to the friendster team but nothing happen and that guy now is ad

i think you should confront him,,and also tell your friends that it is a faker of yours and it is not your account:)
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: Anyone been facing this kind of trouble?Someone impersonate me in friendster with my photo and accuse me to abuse his family.I reported to the friendster team but nothing happen and that guy now is ad

I wonder what happen to Nero's profile?! I hope he solved his problem! I miss him and I wanna fight with him in tekken 6 in Malaysia hehehe~
pipswake_24
» n00b
1969-12-31

stupid fakers.. don't they have an identities of their own..
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Well it's their happeness so nevermind them and you can't stop them unless Edit: Wrong quote.

Last edited by ReversEdge (2007-07-31 00:57:54)

2sexy4yah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I already encountered it.. I report that person in friendster and now the account is gone.. so i'm happy now.. my foes is mad at me coz that poser viewed them with an unethical shout out..
senpaimomo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=green] :arrow: here in the phillipines,all the superstars like my so called friend,keanaa reeves,using a pic a litte nudity but y friendster team doesnt see this :mad: [/color]
jAce_me
» FTalker
1969-12-31

who?? who is it?
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

lot of themmm..well though iv never experienced it yet but theres a lot of poser in fs..
♫JaCkY♫
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=hotpink][b]expect it...if you want to stop him, make your profile private...[/b][/color][/align]
TrendyMocha
» Banned
1969-12-31

[url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl10.glitter-graphics.net/pub/731/731230kuy14hjh8f.gif[/img][/url] [b][color=deeppink]use private mode..[/color][/b]
mehm29
» FTalker
1969-12-31

interrogate the impersonator. comment the impersonator with things like, "hey you. your pictures are familiar.." something like that. until you get to the point that you are telling the impersonator that you know that they are [b]POSERS[/b]! and i think one of the best things to do is suspend the impersonator. xD
khiemii
» n00b
1969-12-31

i think dat gay has a crush on u.. i guesse.. :paranoid: hehe make an action.. :) just tell ur frends about that.. so that they will know that he is a poser.. ;)
TrendyMocha
» Banned
1969-12-31

[align=center][url=friendster.com/cuteberriies][img]http://dl6.glitter-graphics.net/pub/782/782816vofdhrni6g.gif[/img][/url][/align] [align=center]Click them for my proffy^.#[/align] [align=center][img]http://dl3.glitter-graphics.net/pub/435/435823dvpu14ia01.gif[/img][/align] [align=center][color=deeppink]come'on everybody let's go kill him lol jk :lol: [/color][/align]
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

if someone is impersonating me in friendster then........[b] I WILL SURELY KILL HIM!!!![/b] =D
♥LoLLiPOPS♥
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]:o impersonating you in friendster? [/b]
TrendyMocha
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b][color=deeppink]wth? imporsonating kill him den.. :lol: wat about Revenge? hehe,.., =))[/color][/b]

Last edited by TrendyMocha (2008-01-09 17:23:20)

cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

he's just jealous of your photos..my friends are posers that's why they are posers because they are jealous..
vhenjie16
» n00b
1969-12-31

i hate impersonaters!!! :angry:
vhenjie16
» n00b
1969-12-31

impersonators are just jealous............hehehe
lunareighn_sassy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ooh.....maybe....friendster should really do something about posers though... what kind of person will do such thing, maybe they just dont have anything to do in life..haha
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Anyone been facing this kind of trouble?Someone impersonate me in friendster with my photo and accuse me to abuse his family.I reported to the friendster team but nothing happen and that guy now is ad

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:13

[ 9 queries - 0.021 second ]
Privacy Policy