• ARCHIVES 
  • » Anyone got play Tekken series game?If you are I got some good news that is Tekken 6 gonna out soon this year. I only play Tekken 5 and just mastered some fighting trick.

Pages: 123

Anyone got play Tekken series game?If you are I got some good news that is Tekken 6 gonna out soon this year. I only play Tekken 5 and just mastered some fighting trick.

Nero
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Anyone got play Tekken series game?If you are I got some good news that is Tekken 6 gonna out soon this year. I only play Tekken 5 and just mastered some fighting trick.

[quote=ReversEdge][quote=Nero]Watching YouTube leads to another training like Lili...I need to test the move slowly with move list from that movie..... Lifes...really annoying when your level getting higher.....now I have to face 1stDan's Devil Jin with my 6th Kyu Lili...[/quote] Fantastic moves is not 100% guarantee in a real fight, better watch some versus or fighting clips and observe there distance and timings...[/quote] Yaya....the movie almost like ,ya timing...and time then counter back.Very boring....I train through move and then adjust it to real battle style.
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: Anyone got play Tekken series game?If you are I got some good news that is Tekken 6 gonna out soon this year. I only play Tekken 5 and just mastered some fighting trick.

[quote=Nero]Yaya....the movie almost like ,ya timing...and time then counter back.Very boring....I train through move and then adjust it to real battle style.[/quote] so its sounds like you are now good in this game, so if posible i want to test your capacity. hell my fingers start crossing again guezz =D
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Here's an article straight from TekkenZaibautsu.com about the upcoming Tekken 6's storyline: [quote=Tekken Zaibatsu]The Tekken 6 story has been posted on the popular Japanese Tekken resource site, Sunlight Yellow. The news cited is from the June issue of Arcadia Magazine’s Tekken 6 feature. Here is a brief synopsis of the story and character profiles that were posted on our forum, thanks to Hamstar. [b]Storyline[/b] The 5th King of the Iron Fist Tournament has ended with Heihachi Mishima missing and the eventual winner being Jin Kazama. Jin Kazama then assumes the role as head of the Mishima Zaibatsu and begins using the special Tekken force units for propaganda and manipulative acts all over the world. Eventually many people become upset by this and it starts riots and eventually war amongst nations. With the world now at war, many nations lose their power and the Mishima Zaibatsu declares itself as an independent nation. The Mishima Zaibatsu is intent on conquering the world with only G Corporation to stand in its way. People around the world see G Corporation as a savior and G Corporation offers a price on Jin Kazama to anyone that can bring him in alive. Just as anyone could have expected, the announced for the 6th King of Iron Fist Tournament was under way. Those that want to make a name for themselves, those that seek money, and those that want revenge. Many different ideals and goals gather while the Tekken 6 tournament is unveiled. [b]Leo Profile[/b] Leo’s father is a world famous detective. Leo wants to become just like her father. Her father ends up missing before the tournament is announced. Leo’s mother works in the same G Corporation division that may have betrayed Kazuya. Leo lived happily with her mother until she is murdered. The murder investigation ends abruptly and after mourning Leo decides to take matters into her own hands. Upon further investigation into the murder, Leo notices that a name, Kazuya Mishima keeps showing up and then decides to enter the next Iron Fist Tournament to get her revenge. [b]Zafina Profile[/b] Zafina is a guardian to the tomb of a royal family at a village that has been around for centuries. The sealed grave is believed to protect the well being of the tribe. Many martial artists have tried to enter the tomb but Zafina has single handedly defeated them all. Zafina follows the ideals of astrology and finds out that something very bad is going to happen, something that could possibly lead to the end of the world. One day the village elders prophesize that when two “evil stars” meet, the seal on the graves will be broken and the world end. Zafina leaves the village to see if the world is really going to end. [b]Heihachi Profile[/b] After being assaulted by the Jack force, Heihachi wakes up only to find out that the King of Iron Fist Tournament 5 has already ended. He goes back to Zaibatsu headquarters only to find the Tekken force blocking his way. After the next Iron Fist Tournament is announced and Heihachi finds out that Jin Kazama is the new head of the Mishima Zaibatsu, he is enraged and declares that he will get everything back. [b]Yoshimitsu Profile[/b] Trying to avenge his fallen Manji clan comrades, while going after Bryan Fury, Yoshimitsu realizes that his sword is weakening. His sword is a cursed blade. By killing evil doers and villains the sword would retain its power, otherwise the cursed sword will make the user go insane. Yoshimitsu realizes that he can no longer use his old sword and decides to use another blade that seals the properties of the cursed sword. He then decides to enter the King of Iron Fist 6 Tournament. [b]Kazuya Profile[/b] Kazuya Mishima has figured out which division of G Corporation was the one that betrayed him and viciously killed them all. Kazuya has now risen to the head of G Corporation in the shadows. The world is now against the Mishima Zaibatsu and Kazuya fuels the fire by leading G Corporation against it. Kazuya can’t stand anyone else conquering the world other than himself so he decides to go against Jin Kazama and the Mishima Zaibatsu. Kazuya realizes that G Corporation is very influential amongst the people of the world now and he announces that anyone who captures Jin Kazama alive will receive a handsome cash reward. Immediately following his announcement, the King of Iron Fist 6 Tournament is announced by the Mishima Zaibatsu. Kazuya predicted this would happen and began to laugh hysterically.[/quote]
Nero
» n00b
1969-12-31

Wait man..there's something wrong withe symopsis....1st of all Jin hates his father and grandfather very very much and even wants to forget them and why the hell he suddenly become the Mishima Zaibatsu's head and using the TF to conquer the world?Jin are not seeking power......and in Tekken 5,Jin never really enter the tournament because he's controlled by devil and enter the tournament as Devil Jin. Secondly in Jin's story it's G that annouced the T6 but in Kazuya storyline it's Mishima zaibatsu anouce it? I think this source still got alittle problem because some said that no one can defeat Jinpachi so that the world is in war and some said Jun will be revived...... [quote=ReversEdge][quote=Nero]Yaya....the movie almost like ,ya timing...and time then counter back.Very boring....I train through move and then adjust it to real battle style.[/quote] so its sounds like you are now good in this game, so if posible i want to test your capacity. hell my fingers start crossing again guezz =D[/quote] Well,I dunno why although I can controll character well now and defeat some old bully but everytime I finished a fight my hand's shaking....
Nero
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hey,guys guest what....Leo will be another ancient Chinese Kung Fu user and it's called 八极拳,the one that Geese from KOF use and something funny is someone still asking Leo's gender... While Zafina already got some fans.....

Last edited by Nero (2007-05-03 23:26:01)

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

What is this 八极拳? looks like an japapanese characters(kanji), but its stated in chinese! well what is the meaning of that symbols? babel fish was now banned here at school :crybaby:
Nero
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=ReversEdge]What is this 八极拳? looks like an japapanese characters(kanji), but its stated in chinese! well what is the meaning of that symbols? babel fish was now banned here at school :crybaby:[/quote] Ah...it's a chinese Kung Fu and hard to explain it because dunno how to tranlate it.....and what doyou mean by babel fish?
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=Nero]Wait man..there's something wrong withe symopsis....1st of all Jin hates his father and grandfather very very much and even wants to forget them and why the hell he suddenly become the Mishima Zaibatsu's head and using the TF to conquer the world?Jin are not seeking power......and in Tekken 5,Jin never really enter the tournament because he's controlled by devil and enter the tournament as Devil Jin. Secondly in Jin's story it's G that annouced the T6 but in Kazuya storyline it's Mishima zaibatsu anouce it? I think this source still got alittle problem because some said that no one can defeat Jinpachi so that the world is in war and some said Jun will be revived......[/quote] I was kind of surprised myself from that info about Jin being the new leader of Mishima Zaibatsu, but i got that article from TekkenZaibatsu.com, so im not really sure if that really is a wrong synopsis.
Nero
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=FoRsAkEnKiD][quote=Nero]Wait man..there's something wrong withe symopsis....1st of all Jin hates his father and grandfather very very much and even wants to forget them and why the hell he suddenly become the Mishima Zaibatsu's head and using the TF to conquer the world?Jin are not seeking power......and in Tekken 5,Jin never really enter the tournament because he's controlled by devil and enter the tournament as Devil Jin. Secondly in Jin's story it's G that annouced the T6 but in Kazuya storyline it's Mishima zaibatsu anouce it? I think this source still got alittle problem because some said that no one can defeat Jinpachi so that the world is in war and some said Jun will be revived......[/quote] I was kind of surprised myself from that info about Jin being the new leader of Mishima Zaibatsu, but i got that article from TekkenZaibatsu.com, so im not really sure if that really is a wrong synopsis.[/quote] Hmm...too fishy...we need to wait more longer for more solid info,but I can't wait for YEAR END!!!!!GOD!!!
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=Nero]Ah...it's a chinese Kung Fu and hard to explain it because dunno how to tranlate it.....and what doyou mean by babel fish?[/quote] Lol posting chinese characters without knowing it? well better try to translate those characters here: http://www.babelfish.altavista.com/ I can't translate it because they removed it.
Nero
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=ReversEdge][quote=Nero]Ah...it's a chinese Kung Fu and hard to explain it because dunno how to tranlate it.....and what doyou mean by babel fish?[/quote] Lol posting chinese characters without knowing it? well better try to translate those characters here: http://www.babelfish.altavista.com/ I can't translate it because they removed it.[/quote] Ahahhaa...the babel fish can't translate the 1st 2 words and translate 拳to Fist only......Traditional Chinese name can't be translate just like that. If you are interested how about you do some research of Geese Howard from King of Fighters and Terry's father.They both use 八极拳.
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I don't know why you can't translate those 2 characters? maybe you put it in a wrong conversion! emmm I remember the first character is Katakana so you can translate that in japanese to english! and the second character ahhh I don't know? Sorry I'm not playing king of fighters but I had alot of friends playing that game =)
Nero
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=ReversEdge]I don't know why you can't translate those 2 characters? maybe you put it in a wrong conversion! emmm I remember the first character is Katakana so you can translate that in japanese to english! and the second character ahhh I don't know? Sorry I'm not playing king of fighters but I had alot of friends playing that game =)[/quote] Well Chinese is not something that you can translate just like that if you translate then from JP to Eng it will become Eight Limit Fist....the 极alone can't have meaning,normally it combine with限form the word meaning limit or maximum. Well,you can ask your friends what is Geese's fighting style...that will be easy.
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

So their is something in that translator?! in my opinion, the meaning of those 3 unknown characters is King of Iron Fist! because the key word there is "Fist" isn't it? Furthermore, well It's proven that Leo is a girl. I thought she is a boy when the first I saw her photos. Btw, Nero will you link the site where you can prove that Julia, Bruce and etc has been remove from Tekken6. Based to my friends, he said that those characters are not remove?! well I'm terribly confuse now!
Nero
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=ReversEdge]So their is something in that translator?! in my opinion, the meaning of those 3 unknown characters is King of Iron Fist! because the key word there is "Fist" isn't it? Furthermore, well It's proven that Leo is a girl. I thought she is a boy when the first I saw her photos. Btw, Nero will you link the site where you can prove that Julia, Bruce and etc has been remove from Tekken6. Based to my friends, he said that those characters are not remove?! well I'm terribly confuse now![/quote] King of Iron Fist! only got 2 words and it looks like铁拳....八极拳is a name of a Chinese Martial Art.Don't ask about the 3 words anymore..as long as you know it's Leo's fighting style it's enough... GOSH....Leo is a girl...I was just about to accept her as a boy.... There's no site that say the character I mentioned will be remove...it's just what I think...so now they will be back it's a good thing.
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Well It's better just we wait untill Tekken 6 will be release. Do you have updates when Tekken 6 will be release in your country?
Nero
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=ReversEdge]Well It's better just we wait untill Tekken 6 will be release. Do you have updates when Tekken 6 will be release in your country?[/quote] Well my country will have new things after 2 months of the release date and not much arcade shop willing to buy a new arcade machine except for 1 of the best arcade shop name TKA wonderland. I think my country will have it next year because I only get to play Tekken 5:DR at this year January only.
Nero
» n00b
1969-12-31

Well today I go to arcade shop and play T5:DR and someone just can't stop interrupt my Dragunov's training and always use baek to interrupt so I counter with Lili and we got 3win and 3 lose each person but at last he get the machine because he just won't give up after lose. After that I try to be friendly and said :'Wow!!you don't need to be so cruel' and he reply with a very proud tone and said :I dunno how to play 1..if I know you wont defeat me...come and insert your card again,I lose I'll let you the machine.'.I only want to be friend not the machine.........what the hell that guy thinking......LV3rd Dan lose to my 5th Kyu still so proud. 3rd Dan is 7level higher than 5th Kyu.
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=Nero]Well my country will have new things after 2 months of the release date and not much arcade shop willing to buy a new arcade machine except for 1 of the best arcade shop name TKA wonderland. I think my country will have it next year because I only get to play Tekken 5:DR at this year January only.[/quote] I think your country had alot of expert tekken players and you are one of them right? :lol: Speaking to arcade, I hope they release at least 1 arcade machine for tekken6 this year or next year. Unfortunately, the price of ps3 here at Phlippines is quite high(php 45,000.00). I can't imagine if I can buy that thing! Maybe it takes me in ages if I'm going to save money to reach that huge amout huhuhu~ By the way, our arcade machine for tekken5DR here in our place has been destroyed. I wonder who destroyed it? Maybe they over used it and I think parts of that machine is not available here so untill now they don't fix it! [quote=Nero]Well today I go to arcade shop and play T5:DR and someone just can't stop interrupt my Dragunov's training and always use baek to interrupt so I counter with Lili and we got 3win and 3 lose each person but at last he get the machine because he just won't give up after lose. After that I try to be friendly and said :'Wow!!you don't need to be so cruel' and he reply with a very proud tone and said :I dunno how to play 1..if I know you wont defeat me...come and insert your card again,I lose I'll let you the machine.'.I only want to be friend not the machine.........what the hell that guy thinking......LV3rd Dan lose to my 5th Kyu still so proud. 3rd Dan is 7level higher than 5th Kyu.[/quote] Hehehe how friendly you are keep it up dude :lol: Like you we had the same feelings about arcade life, it's fun and enjoyable :lol: :lol: :lol: I remember, I broke the highest winning record in our place I think last month, the previous was 43wins and the latest now is 49wins for tekken tag arcade. It's kinda challenging and as well it's fun on that moment :)
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=Nero]Well my country will have new things after 2 months of the release date and not much arcade shop willing to buy a new arcade machine except for 1 of the best arcade shop name TKA wonderland. I think my country will have it next year because I only get to play Tekken 5:DR at this year January only.[/quote] I think your country had alot of expert tekken players and you are one of them right? :lol: Speaking to arcade, I hope they release at least 1 arcade machine for tekken6 this year or next year. Unfortunately, the price of ps3 here at Phlippines is quite high(php 45,000.00). I can't imagine if I can buy that thing! Maybe it takes me in ages if I'm going to save money to reach that huge amout huhuhu~ By the way, our arcade machine for tekken5DR here in our place has been destroyed. I wonder who destroyed it? Maybe they over used it and I think parts of that machine is not available here so untill now they don't fix it! [quote=Nero]Well today I go to arcade shop and play T5:DR and someone just can't stop interrupt my Dragunov's training and always use baek to interrupt so I counter with Lili and we got 3win and 3 lose each person but at last he get the machine because he just won't give up after lose. After that I try to be friendly and said :'Wow!!you don't need to be so cruel' and he reply with a very proud tone and said :I dunno how to play 1..if I know you wont defeat me...come and insert your card again,I lose I'll let you the machine.'.I only want to be friend not the machine.........what the hell that guy thinking......LV3rd Dan lose to my 5th Kyu still so proud. 3rd Dan is 7level higher than 5th Kyu.[/quote] Hehehe how friendly you are keep it up dude :lol: Like you we had the same feelings about arcade life, it's fun and enjoyable :lol: :lol: :lol: I remember, I broke the highest winning record in our place I think last month, the previous was 43wins and the latest now is 49wins for tekken tag arcade. It's kinda challenging and as well it's fun on that moment :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Anyone got play Tekken series game?If you are I got some good news that is Tekken 6 gonna out soon this year. I only play Tekken 5 and just mastered some fighting trick.

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:56

[ 9 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy