• ARCHIVES 
  • » Anyone got play Tekken series game?If you are I got some good news that is Tekken 6 gonna out soon this year. I only play Tekken 5 and just mastered some fighting trick.

Pages: 123

Anyone got play Tekken series game?If you are I got some good news that is Tekken 6 gonna out soon this year. I only play Tekken 5 and just mastered some fighting trick.

Nero
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Anyone got play Tekken series game?If you are I got some good news that is Tekken 6 gonna out soon this year. I only play Tekken 5 and just mastered some fighting trick.

FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Anyone got play Tekken series game?If you are I got some good news that is Tekken 6 gonna out soon this year. I only play Tekken 5 and just mastered some fighting trick.

^ I have played the Tekken series when it came out for PS1. Its one of my favorite fighting games. I was able to play Tekken 3 on my console. I played Tekken Tag Tournament, Tekken 4, and Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection on mall arcades. I didnt know about this news though. Thanks for the info. I just found a trailer: [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKPl_Oc0yIo[/youtube] Nice.. so we got new characters again. :D Gonna read their stories..
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: Anyone got play Tekken series game?If you are I got some good news that is Tekken 6 gonna out soon this year. I only play Tekken 5 and just mastered some fighting trick.

Yes definitly i played them all before and fortunately untill now.. aside from horror games, adventure games and rpg's, tekken games is one of my favorite fighting games. i dont know when tekken 6 will be release? i cant stand waiting this game now, i want to try these two new character named Zafina and Leo. what maybe their abilities and potentials? are they good than my expect? and hopefully the "framerate" are well fixed!
jesrhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Last edited by jesrhel (2011-05-16 09:03:10)

FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ Hmm.. Xiaoyu.. i think that character fits you miss Je =) My personal favorites are Heihachi Mishima, Jin Kazama, Yoshimitsu, Paul Phoenix, Marshall Law, and Bryan Fury. But im really getting rusty, i was used in playing using the PS controllers, not the joysticks from arcades. Gonna try to practice again...
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I remember playing Tekken's II and III after classes during college. I urged my girly [i](kikay in Filipino)[/i] friends to play it with me. Guess what.. they all got addicted haha! The characters I always play was [b]Law[/b] and [b]XiaoYu[/b]. I had a hard time using [b]Nina[/b], I cannot at all master her moves. But i heard if you do master Nina's combos she's really deadly.

Last edited by Padme (2007-04-24 06:36:27)

Nero
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=ReversEdge]Yes definitly i played them all before and fortunately untill now.. aside from horror games, adventure games and rpg's, tekken games is one of my favorite fighting games. i dont know when tekken 6 will be release? i cant stand waiting this game now, i want to try these two new character named Zafina and Leo. what maybe their abilities and potentials? are they good than my expect? and hopefully the "framerate" are well fixed![/quote] According to my experience Leo's move wil be energatic like while Zafina will be cruel like,so now their ability are unknown yet . [quote=jesrhel]I miss tekken my fave there is xiaoyu I was good at it when I was 10 or so but I played again this year and hell was I bad T.T[/quote] Uh...Phillipine sure got alot of Tekken fans girl...XiaoYu is really suitable character for girl since she can dodge all high attack with special stand pose. [quote=FoRsAkEnKiD]^ Hmm.. Xiaoyu.. i think that character fits you miss Je =) My personal favorites are Heihachi Mishima, Jin Kazama, Yoshimitsu, Paul Phoenix, Marshall Law, and Bryan Fury. But im really getting rusty, i was used in playing using the PS controllers, not the joysticks from arcades. Gonna try to practice again...[/quote] Looks like all your character is slow in speed and strong in attack and Yoshimitsu is tricky type character.While I prefer speeed style character like Lee.I don't know why I like him so much but honestly he is a weak character,he don't have much own move and lots of his move are from Heihachi,Paul and Marshall because eihachi is his foster father and he knew Marshall and Paul from America when study business there so there goes his move.Lee got only 1 type combo and can't be add on and it's hard to hit.Oh ya forgot to meantion,I just mastered Lili's combo move that use it 3 times can KO a player and now training Dragunov. [quote=Padme]I remember playing Tekken's II and III after classes during college. I urged my girly [i](kikay in Filipino)[/i] friends to play it with me. Guess what.. they all got addicted haha! The characters I always play was [b]Law[/b] and [b]XiaoYu[/b]. I had a hard time using [b]Nina[/b], I cannot at all master her moves. But i heard if you do master Nina's combos she's really deadly.[/quote] I just realise your avatar and sig is Keiko Kitagawa!!!!!!Ok back to topic,Law is realy suitable for newbie because my friend newbie can defeat boss using Law at 1st time,while I trained 3 months then can defeat the boss...now lose back....what the hell... Ok...anyone using Tekken 5 card?
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=Nero]I just realise your avatar and sig is Keiko Kitagawa!!!!!!Ok back to topic,Law is realy suitable for newbie because my friend newbie can defeat boss using Law at 1st time,while I trained 3 months then can defeat the boss...now lose back....what the hell... Ok...anyone using Tekken 5 card?[/quote] i doubt that Law is suitable for newbies! based on my experience, most newbies used Eddy to finished the game just only pressing any bottons or we called them "botton mashers" hehe~ believe or not, Eddy's users can even defeat appretices! edit: i dont have card for Tekken5 DR. well untill now i dont have permanent character. im using lee, julia, lea, and xiaoyu

Last edited by ReversEdge (2007-04-27 01:03:01)

FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ Heheh. I agree, one of the best suitable chars for newbies is Eddy. YOu can just do random low kick and high kick bashing to you hearts out and kill enemies. But of course i have seen a lot of Pro players who uses Eddy/Tiger/Christie at there deadliest potential. I didnt buy a Tekken 5 Card, cuz im not that o fan addict yet.. :D
Nero
» n00b
1969-12-31

Well Eddy is combo type character even with simple press you get a combo but for pro using Eddy and Christie they use the same move that is wait opponent run there so keep away from it when Eddy or Christie sit on floor. Law back turn is tricky for newbie to trick people. I'm not really Tekken series fans though but I play Tekken 5 because of the graphic damn nice....and trained for 4 months for defeat Devil Jin....but now the boss can't be defeated since I upgraded my skill and the computer will also upgrade it's. Oh ya,today trained on Dragunov and realise his grabbing skill is so cool and might be usefull against all the pro.

Last edited by Nero (2007-04-27 11:04:00)

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i highly suggest to you better practice "Juggle combos" and unreaded rhythms. unfortunately, graplings are useless in a real fight? why? because if your opponent read that rhythm(viceversa), well practically, just simply press down and do "whilerising" movement depends what character you used? its also easy to skip from grapling moves, just press (1),(2), (1+2), (2+1), (1+3), (2+4) and so on depends what grab s he used depends on how you read his movements. btw, are you aware with this term, "justframe"?
Nero
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=ReversEdge]i highly suggest to you better practice "Juggle combos" and unreaded rhythms. unfortunately, graplings are useless in a real fight? why? because if your opponent read that rhythm(viceversa), well practically, just simply press down and do "whilerising" movement depends what character you used? its also easy to skip from grapling moves, just press (1),(2), (1+2), (2+1), (1+3), (2+4) and so on depends what grab s he used depends on how you read his movements. btw, are you aware with this term, "justframe"?[/quote] Well today I finally use Dragunov for real battle with pro lv 2th Kyu's Christie and lose badly because can't even grip it except I win once for using Mantis Heel.Dragunov's grip is special because he is gripping style character so some of his grip is unescapable like up front 3+4 but can be dodge while down back 1+2 need system to escape,and the problem is how you grip only. Now I mastred Lili's newbie lv combo and I can use it to defeat 2th Kyu's Christie.I can also control Lee well...now I really want to show out Dragunov's real character that is Combo until half use grip to end it..any idea?
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

sorry im not using dragonov :( better watch combos at youtube, it enhance you better rather we wrote it in a very long faq.
Nero
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=ReversEdge]sorry im not using dragonov :( better watch combos at youtube, it enhance you better rather we wrote it in a very long faq.[/quote] Watching YouTube leads to another training like Lili...I need to test the move slowly with move list from that movie..... Lifes...really annoying when your level getting higher.....now I have to face 1stDan's Devil Jin with my 6th Kyu Lili...
greatsage
» FTalker
1969-12-31

mmm... watch the trailer. Cool. I haven't played Tekken in a month. Last time I did was with my friends in my house. From Tekken 2 to Dark Ressurection, I always was anxious for the next installment. So we got at least 2 new characters for the new Tekken game. Nice. Zafina's like the equivalent of Voldo of Soul Calibur, fighting style-wise. Hehe. And Leo looks like some Japanese cowboy or something. Interesting.
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ Yeah i saw Voldo in her too. :D Damn i miss the arcades. Really cant wait for the game to arrive here in the Phils.
Nero
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=greatsage]mmm... watch the trailer. Cool. I haven't played Tekken in a month. Last time I did was with my friends in my house. From Tekken 2 to Dark Ressurection, I always was anxious for the next installment. So we got at least 2 new characters for the new Tekken game. Nice. Zafina's like the equivalent of Voldo of Soul Calibur, fighting style-wise. Hehe. And Leo looks like some Japanese cowboy or something. Interesting.[/quote] Well I think Zafina is more like Vice from KOF and Leo is more from Yuki from NeoGeo Battle Colliseum.
greatsage
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^Well, i don't know about NeoGeo Colliseum but you're right about Zafina! I'm sticking to Voldo though. :ninja:
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=Nero]Watching YouTube leads to another training like Lili...I need to test the move slowly with move list from that movie..... Lifes...really annoying when your level getting higher.....now I have to face 1stDan's Devil Jin with my 6th Kyu Lili...[/quote] Fantastic moves is not 100% guarantee in a real fight, better watch some versus or fighting clips and observe there distance and timings...
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Wahh :crybaby: i wanna play it again! i miss this game.. hope i have one for my gameboy =|
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Anyone got play Tekken series game?If you are I got some good news that is Tekken 6 gonna out soon this year. I only play Tekken 5 and just mastered some fighting trick.

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:22

[ 10 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy