• ARCHIVES 
  • » Anyone got play Tekken series game?If you are I got some good news that is Tekken 6 gonna out soon this year. I only play Tekken 5 and just mastered some fighting trick.

Pages: 123

Anyone got play Tekken series game?If you are I got some good news that is Tekken 6 gonna out soon this year. I only play Tekken 5 and just mastered some fighting trick.

Nero
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Anyone got play Tekken series game?If you are I got some good news that is Tekken 6 gonna out soon this year. I only play Tekken 5 and just mastered some fighting trick.

Well speaking of expert I admit that there are in my country but I hate to see how they fight.They all use the rookie lv combo to defeat people and all of them use the same move.That's why it's boring to fight with them and they know they can't defeat people with that move again,yet they use it non stop....... I'm not really an expert I'm only good in analyzing opponent's move and found solution to defeat it but think and do is different so it just like I can defeat the pro but the noob can defeat me. The best results I ever get is defeat Jinpachi in less than 8min using Lee and makes me no#9 in list for Time Attack.The best always Eddie with 5min Well speaking of PS3....not many people can afford it....my salary is between RM400 untill 500 and the PS3 cost RM3888 so you know how many months I have to eat grass?

Last edited by Nero (2007-05-10 02:50:18)

Nero
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Anyone got play Tekken series game?If you are I got some good news that is Tekken 6 gonna out soon this year. I only play Tekken 5 and just mastered some fighting trick.

Ah well I kicked that proud guy and his friends ass with my Lili. 1st I trained with Dragunov and he and his friend tries to insult by using Dragunov to tell me how lame my skill is but they didn't expect my Lili win just like that.second turn they try to insult me 2nd time using Lili and they so wont realise I win with grip and able to escape all their grip as you know they always do what I do to insult me and there goes my winning with Lili and lv up to 4th Kyu,but they sure never give up and use baek again,one of my arch enemy character and we fight untill final round I lose because of weak in lower defense. Well kicking their butt twice sure is fun and didn't get insulted. But later I realise 1 of them are able to defeat the ShiHan LV AI...ShiHan is already at Teacher lv.I wonder if anyone got FistGod level.
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=Nero]Well speaking of expert I admit that there are in my country but I hate to see how they fight.They all use the rookie lv combo to defeat people and all of them use the same move.That's why it's boring to fight with them and they know they can't defeat people with that move again,yet they use it non stop....... I'm not really an expert I'm only good in analyzing opponent's move and found solution to defeat it but think and do is different so it just like I can defeat the pro but the noob can defeat me. The best results I ever get is defeat Jinpachi in less than 8min using Lee and makes me no#9 in list for Time Attack.The best always Eddie with 5min Well speaking of PS3....not many people can afford it....my salary is between RM400 untill 500 and the PS3 cost RM3888 so you know how many months I have to eat grass?[/quote] They are bored because they are always using the same tactics to defeat their opponents. Yahh your right to that one, (abusive types of players) we had alot of players here in our place. And speaking to non-stop what do you mean to that one? Jinpachi is very hard to defeat if the setting of the game is ultra hard. So your salary for one month is only RM400-RM500? so what is the meaning of RM anyway? About grasses, well it's nice you had grasses to eat like the leaves of sweet potaoes hehehe~ If you don't know that is one of my favorite food with Bagoong+Cold hard dark Rice yummmyyy :lol: :lol: :lol: [quote=Nero]Ah well I kicked that proud guy and his friends ass with my Lili. 1st I trained with Dragunov and he and his friend tries to insult by using Dragunov to tell me how lame my skill is but they didn't expect my Lili win just like that.second turn they try to insult me 2nd time using Lili and they so wont realise I win with grip and able to escape all their grip as you know they always do what I do to insult me and there goes my winning with Lili and lv up to 4th Kyu,but they sure never give up and use baek again,one of my arch enemy character and we fight untill final round I lose because of weak in lower defense. Well kicking their butt twice sure is fun and didn't get insulted. But later I realise 1 of them are able to defeat the ShiHan LV AI...ShiHan is already at Teacher lv.I wonder if anyone got FistGod level.[/quote] Hahaha better kick their ass so their head become bigger and bigger, and I suggest to you better pulvorize them everytime you play with them and show no mercy hehe, but in my part I always give mercy to my opponent because the price of every token here is quite high. By the way, to all MODS sorry I double posted at this topic so please erase it thanks and Nero you must know the rules, Double posting it not applicable here so avoid double posting or else they will cursed us...
Nero
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=ReversEdge][quote=Nero]Well speaking of expert I admit that there are in my country but I hate to see how they fight.They all use the rookie lv combo to defeat people and all of them use the same move.That's why it's boring to fight with them and they know they can't defeat people with that move again,yet they use it non stop....... I'm not really an expert I'm only good in analyzing opponent's move and found solution to defeat it but think and do is different so it just like I can defeat the pro but the noob can defeat me. The best results I ever get is defeat Jinpachi in less than 8min using Lee and makes me no#9 in list for Time Attack.The best always Eddie with 5min Well speaking of PS3....not many people can afford it....my salary is between RM400 untill 500 and the PS3 cost RM3888 so you know how many months I have to eat grass?[/quote] They are bored because they are always using the same tactics to defeat their opponents. Yahh your right to that one, (abusive types of players) we had alot of players here in our place. And speaking to non-stop what do you mean to that one? Jinpachi is very hard to defeat if the setting of the game is ultra hard. So your salary for one month is only RM400-RM500? so what is the meaning of RM anyway? About grasses, well it's nice you had grasses to eat like the leaves of sweet potaoes hehehe~ If you don't know that is one of my favorite food with Bagoong+Cold hard dark Rice yummmyyy :lol: :lol: :lol: [quote=Nero]Ah well I kicked that proud guy and his friends ass with my Lili. 1st I trained with Dragunov and he and his friend tries to insult by using Dragunov to tell me how lame my skill is but they didn't expect my Lili win just like that.second turn they try to insult me 2nd time using Lili and they so wont realise I win with grip and able to escape all their grip as you know they always do what I do to insult me and there goes my winning with Lili and lv up to 4th Kyu,but they sure never give up and use baek again,one of my arch enemy character and we fight untill final round I lose because of weak in lower defense. Well kicking their butt twice sure is fun and didn't get insulted. But later I realise 1 of them are able to defeat the ShiHan LV AI...ShiHan is already at Teacher lv.I wonder if anyone got FistGod level.[/quote] Hahaha better kick their ass so their head become bigger and bigger, and I suggest to you better pulvorize them everytime you play with them and show no mercy hehe, but in my part I always give mercy to my opponent because the price of every token here is quite high. By the way, to all MODS sorry I double posted at this topic so please erase it thanks and Nero you must know the rules, Double posting it not applicable here so avoid double posting or else they will cursed us...[/quote] RM is my countries' money it means Ringgit Malaysia......and I'm not used to grass or dark rice thx you..... I challange people to train only but sometimes I feel sorry for them.....and sorry for double posting because I'm afraid no one will realise the update since I'm not post at same time
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Ahhh ok I now that is the currency of Malaysia. Thanks for the info :) Why do you feel sorry for them?, it's their lesson :lol: That would be ok, we sometimes commit mistakes or we forget it due to maybe we are tired or something!
anifasyimi
» n00b
1969-12-31

yeah! the best real time fighting game (i think).....i always try to master all of the characters combos and skills, eventhough i buy for the console one but i love to go to the arcade for dueling with others..... :ninja:
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wow another tekken series.. haha... I always watch pros playing tekken 5 dark resu in SM Manila and their freakin awesome my idol is.. Burst Chain and Rasetsumaru and forgot the name and he uses the Mokujin <-- god so pro :O
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=anifasyimi]yeah! the best real time fighting game (i think).....i always try to master all of the characters combos and skills, eventhough i buy for the console one but i love to go to the arcade for dueling with others..... :ninja:[/quote] Me too, It's so boring to play alone without opponent. You cannot enhance your ability even though it's in ultra hard hehehe~ :lol: ---- At ezil2007, hell those names sounds like a god of king of iron fist tournament, I hope I can fight them in the future :) I KNOW a lot of pro players are frorm Manila, and some went here in SMBaguio to play tekken 5 dr when we had this arcade machine last year. I remember this named -- Happy --, he's so good even though one of our greatest suffered on him! But I don't think if he can win in PS2!
n0stalgic_cHic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Nero]Anyone got play Tekken series game?If you are I got some good news that is Tekken 6 gonna out soon this year. I only play Tekken 5 and just mastered some fighting trick.[/quote] I have Tekken Tag, Tekken 4, and Tekken 5 for PS2 and I sure can't wait for Tekken 6! :o and the only character that I could really say "mastered" thier tricks is probably Jun and Asuka since they both have the same karate skills...and thier combos are really easy to achieve :thumbsup:
Letmaku
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow cool video ...... the best fighting game ever tekken
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Tekken 3 was the best in the whole series, I think. =)
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

> i loev tekken. specially jin kazama.! and asuka kazama.
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Kuya bhebhiej, aside from Tekken Tag, Tekken 3 also have alot of wierd glitches like Inf air juggles, invi wall and etc. hahaha:)
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]I have Tekken Tag, Tekken 4, and Tekken 5, i'm alwys using [i]Heihachi[/i] 4 dat 1, cool game. :thumbsup: [/b]
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

Last edited by Yellow Flash (2009-06-04 00:02:40)

ykisaragi16
» Banned
1969-12-31

the worst player i encountered is he only focus every single frames of my movements and when the time he see a hole or chance to attack then he got me up then juggle after that he repeat again that chance.......the same strategies they are using here how defensive :lol::lol::lol:
SakabatouSHINTA
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ms. ykisaragi16 there are so many ways to crack that thick or tight defense. abuse using guard breaks and cheap shot moves and never use moves that has exchange. dont use the same strategy.
ykisaragi16
» Banned
1969-12-31

how swit u r teng q 4 d tips i have now chance to bit them...........=D=D=D
SakabatouSHINTA
» FTalker
1969-12-31

its a pleasure ms. ykisaragi16. good luck.
chain_gang_cena
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tekken 5 is d best and tekken tag i cant wait for tekken 6
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Anyone got play Tekken series game?If you are I got some good news that is Tekken 6 gonna out soon this year. I only play Tekken 5 and just mastered some fighting trick.

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:17

[ 9 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy