• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi! I came hir to learn many stuffs to costumize my friendster profile, hope someone will guide me.. all down to the basic, can anyone give me the link to basics?? thank you so much! :)

Pages: 123

Hi! I came hir to learn many stuffs to costumize my friendster profile, hope someone will guide me.. all down to the basic, can anyone give me the link to basics?? thank you so much! :)

johnroman19
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Hi! I came hir to learn many stuffs to costumize my friendster profile, hope someone will guide me.. all down to the basic, can anyone give me the link to basics?? thank you so much! :)

♥renray♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Hi! I came hir to learn many stuffs to costumize my friendster profile, hope someone will guide me.. all down to the basic, can anyone give me the link to basics?? thank you so much! :)

hi,welcometo ftlk... glad to be the first one to commnt u.. enjoy posting and discovering stuff.. see yah around
onigiri
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Hi! I came hir to learn many stuffs to costumize my friendster profile, hope someone will guide me.. all down to the basic, can anyone give me the link to basics?? thank you so much! :)

hi there..hello read the rules
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Ofcourse THEY'll guide you ((: But I won't be in much help at all Lmao Well, hope you'll be active Read the rules Then explore~
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]hello...:D:D welcum to ftalk...:D:D don't forget to read and follow the rules..=)=)=) and of course... enjoy posting.. see yah around...:D:D[/b][/align]
lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]☻hi there. welcum 2 ftalk. enjoy ur post and stay here. dnt forgt to follow the rulez gudluck. see u around☺ [/b]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] welcome to ftalk. have fun posting. read the rules. :) [quote]if you do need help just go directly to :arrow: [/b][b] help section [/b].[/quote]
mudpoet
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hellow... welcome to ftalk... enjoy around the furom...
cassiopeia
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hi welcome to ftalk.. hope you enjoy posting..and see you around.
johnroman19
» n00b
1969-12-31

Thanks!I've read the rules already, ok i'll just search in the help section, thanks!
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk!! :D
mjd1224
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk.. enjoy your stay here.. read and follow the rules dude, biggrin hmm.. if you ever wanted a friend here.. i can be one. biggrinbiggrin you can call me seph.... bye. ^^
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk :D
dimee
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk... enjoy your posting and go to ftalk trick and tutorials to tweak your profile..
rish_22
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk.. =)=)
zirtaeb_15
» n00b
1969-12-31

welcome here =D
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][i][color=#00CCFF]welcome to ftalk enjoy your stay here keep postin' read the rules :D[/color][/i][/align]
leidenice
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

=) Welcome to the Ftalk world!!=) nice to meet you!! :) :arrow: read and follow the rules... keep on posting.. see you around!!! :D :penguin:
8_paulo_8
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome 2 ftalk!!:D enjoy ur stay hir.. hope you'll learn many things..
johnroman19
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hey Thanks for the warm welcome! well I'm learning hahaha! just add me up if your interested thanks!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi! I came hir to learn many stuffs to costumize my friendster profile, hope someone will guide me.. all down to the basic, can anyone give me the link to basics?? thank you so much! :)

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:11

[ 10 queries - 0.054 second ]
Privacy Policy