• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi! I came hir to learn many stuffs to costumize my friendster profile, hope someone will guide me.. all down to the basic, can anyone give me the link to basics?? thank you so much! :)

Pages: 123

Hi! I came hir to learn many stuffs to costumize my friendster profile, hope someone will guide me.. all down to the basic, can anyone give me the link to basics?? thank you so much! :)

heartbroken09
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Hi! I came hir to learn many stuffs to costumize my friendster profile, hope someone will guide me.. all down to the basic, can anyone give me the link to basics?? thank you so much! :)

hi.. welcum to FTALK.. enjoy staying here & have sum fun..
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Hi! I came hir to learn many stuffs to costumize my friendster profile, hope someone will guide me.. all down to the basic, can anyone give me the link to basics?? thank you so much! :)

[align=center]hi newbie. welcome to ftalk. read the RULES before posting. avoid spamming. take care.:kiss:[/align]
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hi,! welcome to ftalk.! ahahha.! please do read the rules of the forums.! ahahaha.! see you around.!
lkjhgfdsafdsa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i'm a new one too i cant help you so.. but i juzt want to welcome you here in ftalk... :wow::wow:EnjOy!!:wow::wow: [/b]

Last edited by lkjhgfdsafdsa (2008-05-15 00:17:59)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi! I came hir to learn many stuffs to costumize my friendster profile, hope someone will guide me.. all down to the basic, can anyone give me the link to basics?? thank you so much! :)

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:23

[ 11 queries - 0.064 second ]
Privacy Policy