• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi! I came hir to learn many stuffs to costumize my friendster profile, hope someone will guide me.. all down to the basic, can anyone give me the link to basics?? thank you so much! :)

Pages: 123

Hi! I came hir to learn many stuffs to costumize my friendster profile, hope someone will guide me.. all down to the basic, can anyone give me the link to basics?? thank you so much! :)

paulovicentejr
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Hi! I came hir to learn many stuffs to costumize my friendster profile, hope someone will guide me.. all down to the basic, can anyone give me the link to basics?? thank you so much! :)

[align=center][/align] =) Hello!Welcome to FTalk!!! =) :eh: Enjoy posting in this site!!! :eh: :paranoid: Please follow the rules and you should be OK!!! :paranoid: :penguin: Happy Posting :penguin: :cool: BTW, I'm Paulexus :cool:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Hi! I came hir to learn many stuffs to costumize my friendster profile, hope someone will guide me.. all down to the basic, can anyone give me the link to basics?? thank you so much! :)

Welcome! I'm also a newbie here, hope that we will enjoy staying here. God bless!
jessicaaa
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]hello c: welcome to ftalk. ü we're the same c: i'm also a newbiew. aha3. u'll enjoy a lot here * yu'll learn many things :) hope yu enjoy :)[/b]
ceszweii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hey! welcome here in FTALK! enjoy posting, exploring and discovering.. don't forget to read the rules. :eh: see yah around! have fun! =D
ceszweii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hello. welcome here in FTALK! enjoy posting, exploring, discovering... don't forget to read rules.. :eh: see yah around! have fun! =D
leidenice
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

welcome to Ftalk!! nice to meet you! read and follow the rules kip on posting.. gud luck! =)
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=#ff3399]H[/color][color=#f43b9f]e[/color][color=#e944a4]l[/color][color=#de4caa]l[/color][color=#d355b0]o[/color] [color=#bc66bb]t[/color][color=#b16ec1]h[/color][color=#a677c7]e[/color][color=#9b7fcc]r[/color][color=#9088d2]e[/color] [color=#7a99dd]a[/color][color=#6ea1e3]n[/color][color=#63aae9]d[/color] [color=#4dbbf4]w[/color][color=#42c3fa]e[/color][color=#4dbbf4]l[/color][color=#58b2ef]c[/color][color=#63aae9]o[/color][color=#6ea1e3]m[/color][color=#7a99dd]e[/color] [color=#9088d2]t[/color][color=#9b7fcc]o[/color] [color=#b16ec1]F[/color][color=#bc66bb]t[/color][color=#c75db6]a[/color][color=#d355b0]l[/color][color=#de4caa]k[/color][color=#e944a4].[/color][color=#f43b9f].[/color] [color=#ff3399]P[/color][color=#f63a9e]l[/color][color=#ed41a2]s[/color] [color=#db4eab]d[/color][color=#d255b0]o[/color] [color=#c063b9]t[/color][color=#b76abe]a[/color][color=#ae71c3]k[/color][color=#a578c7]e[/color] [color=#9385d0]s[/color][color=#8a8cd5]o[/color][color=#8193da]m[/color][color=#789ade]e[/color] [color=#66a8e8]t[/color][color=#5daeec]i[/color][color=#54b5f1]m[/color][color=#4bbcf5]e[/color] [color=#4bbcf5]t[/color][color=#54b5f1]o[/color] [color=#66a8e8]r[/color][color=#6fa1e3]e[/color][color=#789ade]a[/color][color=#8193da]d[/color] [color=#9385d0]t[/color][color=#9c7ecc]h[/color][color=#a578c7]e[/color] [color=#b76abe]r[/color][color=#c063b9]u[/color][color=#c95cb5]l[/color][color=#d255b0]e[/color][color=#db4eab]s[/color][color=#e448a7].[/color][color=#ed41a2].[/color][color=#f63a9e].[/color] [color=#ff3399]A[/color][color=#e944a4]n[/color][color=#d355b0]d[/color] [color=#a677c7]f[/color][color=#9088d2]o[/color][color=#7a99dd]l[/color][color=#63aae9]l[/color][color=#4dbbf4]o[/color][color=#63aae9]w[/color] [color=#9088d2]`[/color][color=#a677c7]e[/color][color=#bc66bb]m[/color][color=#d355b0].[/color][color=#e944a4].[/color][color=#ff3399].[/color] [color=#ff3399]s[/color][color=#f43b9f]e[/color][color=#e943a4]e[/color] [color=#d454af]y[/color][color=#c95cb5]a[/color][color=#be64ba]h[/color] [color=#a975c5]a[/color][color=#9e7dcb]n[/color][color=#9385d0]d[/color] [color=#7d96dc]h[/color][color=#739ee1]a[/color][color=#68a6e7]v[/color][color=#5daeec]e[/color] [color=#47bff7]f[/color][color=#52b7f2]u[/color][color=#5daeec]n[/color] [color=#739ee1]p[/color][color=#7d96dc]o[/color][color=#888ed6]s[/color][color=#9385d0]t[/color][color=#9e7dcb]i[/color][color=#a975c5]n[/color][color=#b36dc0],[/color] [color=#c95cb5]a[/color][color=#d454af]i[/color][color=#df4caa]g[/color][color=#e943a4]h[/color][color=#f43b9f]t[/color][color=#ff3399]![/color][/align]
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

elcum 2 ftalk
mj21
» n00b
1969-12-31

newbies are always welcome.. enjoy staying and chitchating with us.. see u around.. WELCOME to fs talk.. :D:D:D
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=orange]^ hello johnroman < im Antonette First to welcome u here on Fstalk Please Read & Follow our Rules Glad to help u just approach me enjoy posting see u around :D [/color]
wamasabu_stubborn
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk! ... enjoi posting! read and follow the rules... seeyah around ... :) --btw .. i'm shie! :D
marjun_alquizar@yahoo.com
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hellow...:penguin: :penguin::penguin::penguin: welcome to ftalk..:penguin::penguin: :):):):):)=)=)=) nice nowing you...:penguin: :redface::redface::redface::redface::redface: its sme im a newbie also...:penguin: :wow::wow::wow::wow::wow: good luck...
sadangel08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b] hi welcome 2 ftalk enjoy posting see yah around here btw, im dorothy :) [/b]
xenon
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wc 2 ftalk, njoy posting and follow d rules!!! aight??
leojennyzi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

heyah.. welcum to fstalk.. ^^, hope ul learn alot here.. enhoy learning and posting here.. :] see yah around.. =)=):D:thumbsup:
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b][align=center]welcome to ftalk! i'm a newbie too! enjoy posting and don't forget to read the rules... see ya around![/align][/b]
unique_user
» FTalker
1969-12-31

newbie here too..welcome,welcome,all has been said,but just wanna reiterate..follow the rules and you'll be fine,break it,and your doomed :lol: enjoy posting,just like im doing ryt now! [align=center][spoiler][color=blue][b]OnCE mINE...AlWAyS mInE[/b][/color][/spoiler][/align]
cassiopeia
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hi welcome to ftalk.. have fun posting..i know you will.. we have different kind of threads..for different personalities.. it depends upon your likes,,ok? welcome again.
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

welcum 2 ftalk..
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff6699]Welcome to friendstertalk!! Enjoy posting && Don't forget to read && follow the rules!! [img]http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii273/angel_riona05/881.gif[/img][/b][/color]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi! I came hir to learn many stuffs to costumize my friendster profile, hope someone will guide me.. all down to the basic, can anyone give me the link to basics?? thank you so much! :)

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:07

[ 9 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy