• ARCHIVES 
  • » my favorite pickuplines are: - "if ill arrange the alphabets i'll put U and I together" - "i wish that i'm the letter T so i'll always be next to U" miss :rose: :D :lol:

Pages: 11234

my favorite pickuplines are: - "if ill arrange the alphabets i'll put U and I together" - "i wish that i'm the letter T so i'll always be next to U" miss :rose: :D :lol:

ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: my favorite pickuplines are: - "if ill arrange the alphabets i'll put U and I together" - "i wish that i'm the letter T so i'll always be next to U" miss :rose: :D :lol:

this isn't a pick-up line but maybe it could be one: *if you will die tomorrow? why not die today?* ahaha *hey miss, are u an out-of-school-youth? you're always on my heart eh* *are u robber or anything, please return my heart. please?* *:D* hehe
N4R5i5
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: my favorite pickuplines are: - "if ill arrange the alphabets i'll put U and I together" - "i wish that i'm the letter T so i'll always be next to U" miss :rose: :D :lol:

[quote=xelcris]Baby your like a student and I am like a math book, you solve all my problems. :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote] same with me! :D
-_aNgeLmAn_-
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i got this from ai ai delas alas.. [i][b]"practice makes perfect, but then again, nobody's perfect.. so why practice?"[/b][/i] hahaha.. :lol: [spoiler][i]"ako ang nagtanim iba ang kumain, kasi diet ako.." [/i] [i]"ang batang masipag, paglaki ay pagod.."[/i][/spoiler]
cute_gurl08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

You are so beautiful that you give the sun a reason to shine. If I had a rose for every time I thought of you, I would be walking through my garden forever It's not my fault I fell in love. You are the one that tripped me. corny... :lol:
aicullen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=#ff6699][b]Look after my heart, I've left it with you. Pick up line from [i]Edward Cullen[/i] :lol::lol: [/b][/color]
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b][i]Am i dead, Angel?, cause this must be heaven! :) [/i][/b]
kiarix23
» FTalker
1969-12-31

chillax .:) haha.. pick up line.:)
TKARR
» FTalker
1969-12-31

are you an asthma? coz u take my breath away! :lol: ("asthma ka ba? kasi you take my breath away!") haha. sounds corny right? well. its not really my favorite. i just like it. it makes me laugh, whenever i hear those words! :lol: hahahaha. rofl. "if they can do it. then let them do it!" ("kung kaya gawin ng iba. ipagawa mo sknla!") haha. this one. makes me laugh too. :lol: =):thumbsup: this one too : "heard.. you're great in algebra.. well, can you replace my "ex"? " haha. corny. =|

Last edited by TKARR (2009-01-07 07:15:54)

gr8sh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

lol my fave pick up line: [quote]you're like a booger. you're so hard to get.[/quote] lol. just kidding :lol: haha i really like this one: [quote]you look familiar. you look like my future girlfriend :P[/quote]
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Some of my fave pick-up line from Edward Cullen - "You're scent is like a drug to me." - "What if I'm the bad guy?" - "Bella, you are my life now."
dehdhenz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

my fave pick up line:::: y cry when u can laugh!
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

do you know CPR? coz i take my breath away..
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Thess ones are a trend in class: [quote]" Your butt smells bad " :lol: " Most funniest is ______ :lol: "[/quote]
renjie1992
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Are you a book? Coz you're so THICK. :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » my favorite pickuplines are: - "if ill arrange the alphabets i'll put U and I together" - "i wish that i'm the letter T so i'll always be next to U" miss :rose: :D :lol:

Pages: 11234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:10

[ 10 queries - 0.021 second ]
Privacy Policy