• ARCHIVES 
  • » wouLd it be fair to give cheaters a second chance..?

Pages: 123456789101112..12

wouLd it be fair to give cheaters a second chance..?

Xian
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: wouLd it be fair to give cheaters a second chance..?

[quote=SymphOny XII][quote=Xian]I'd say NO they did it once and they can do it again any time they prefer.. :eh:[/quote] no! your wrong! every person learns from his/her mistakes... :disgust: ------------------- coz' im one of 'em --------------------- :eh:[/quote] Not all learns and not all people like you. Once a cheater always a cheater.. :midfinger:
rain_22
» n00b
1969-12-31

nope! once u give a chance, u only give a permission to hurt u again... on and on! ;]
iNusZenTe_uno
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:midfinger: i learned somethin pra nd confusing :D every cheaterz deserve a second chance :P but never the 3rd...chance :evil:
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

yah..you have a point..
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow:[b] an exclamation point.. :exclaim: teehee.. that idea is good.. never the third.. ^_^ nice one..[/b]
†¤meg¤†
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:lol: no second chance :thumbsdown:
simpLy.me
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=troylee]second chances are for those who can't go on without the one they left... wahaha...[/quote] i go with this one.. :D very well said.. :thumbsup:
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Once you lose my trust.. It's impossible to get that back. So to answer it. I really don't wanna give second chances. Even when I love the person, i can't fully trust them anymore.
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]no to 2nd chances :thumbsdown: [/b] :arrow: b/c if you keep on giving 2nd chances..people might think that you are so dumb sticking up for this person the whole time, and still you're not getting anything from doing such.1 mistake is enough for a person to show what's made of him/her, learn to say no..otherwise they will never learn.
Campus_hearthrob02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I say, it depends... [b]it depends whether he/she deserves the second chance...[/b] and the one who was cheated is the only one who can say that... if it looks forward to a better relationship.... if you think he/she learned his/her mistake....if he/she works hard to earn your trust again... then [b]maybe[/b] he/she deserves a second chance... but if it seems like he/she is juz playin around...if you don't feel that a second chance will work...if you feel sick of his/her promises... i'm sure you don't wanna have thesame mistake twice or more!! in short..no 2nd chance!![b]GET LOST CHEATER!![/b]
cip6192
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]edited[/i] he or she deserves a second chance =) [i]cheater din naman ako eh[/i] <---i break the rules

Last edited by cip6192 (2007-06-18 10:30:31)

aimee
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[u]if he/she deserves it, y not...[/u] i always give chances... now, i learned from being too kind.. they broke my trust but still i forgive them... some really changed but most wouldn't.. [b]so, now, i don't give my trust anymore to those who have broken it..i can never glue it back! =D[/b]
urprincesz
» n00b
1969-12-31

hmm.for me?..im willing to take the risk of getting hurt.,if i love the person.hehe
aleksisty^^
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i think you should give em a 2nd chance coz if you were in his shoes, how would you feel?! shit just dont trust and expect too much from him coz ur still not xur if he's telling the truth =) nwei, just pray.. maybe he'll completely change and be loyal to you don't worry, your still the good guy in this fairytale don't be sorry for being kind[/b] :D
senyorito21
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ones a flowervase fell and broke into peices..... you cannot back it to its original form... pasting it?? mightybond???? yah can back it to its original form But it will leaves a crack... :norose:
booqalixeta♥
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wuu. a cheater can always hav a second chance, u gotta let him learn from his mistakes. there's no such perfect relationship right?! all u nid to do is to understand each other, let hm explain. it's not being a martir, it's just that you hav to work it out together. juz tell hm that u trust him with all your heart, he'll be eaten by his conscience and realize his faults. haha. if he's gonna do it agen, well.. it's his lost. =D
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no. =D
b3m1n3
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]no[/b]. its enough to be fooled once. you've hurt me enough to realize that. :wallbash: :wallbash: anyways. its you're loss not mine. =) =)
nicondo
» n00b
1969-12-31

yes.. they deserve a second chance.. just once!! BUT, we must be a lot more cautious by then..
skar
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=Padme]Once you lose my trust.. It's impossible to get that back. So to answer it. I really don't wanna give second chances. Even when I love the person, i can't fully trust them anymore.[/quote] We're just the same. I've experienced so much betrayal to trust someone just like that again. It's hard to take the risk of having second chances. I, not only gave a 2nd chance but a 3rd chance but still, I ended up broken-hearted. What I've learned is that in other ways, there are people who are so, so blind to see their mistakes. They don't want to take their mistake whenever you make them see what's wrong. Co'z for them, even they are wrong they are still right. such a narrow-minded person. hahaha. jeez. what am I talking about. :p

Last edited by skar (2007-06-15 09:32:33)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » wouLd it be fair to give cheaters a second chance..?

Pages: 123456789101112..12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:34

[ 9 queries - 0.034 second ]
Privacy Policy