• ARCHIVES 
  • » wouLd it be fair to give cheaters a second chance..?

Pages: 1123456789101112..12

wouLd it be fair to give cheaters a second chance..?

nicondo
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: wouLd it be fair to give cheaters a second chance..?

[quote=skar][quote=Padme]Once you lose my trust.. It's impossible to get that back. So to answer it. I really don't wanna give second chances. Even when I love the person, i can't fully trust them anymore.[/quote] We're just the same. I've experienced so much betrayal to trust someone just like that again. It's hard to take the risk of having second chances. I, not only gave a 2nd chance but a 3rd chance but still, I ended up broken-hearted. What I've learned is that in other ways, there are people who are so, so blind to see their mistakes. They don't want to take their mistake whenever you make them see what's wrong. Co'z for them, even they are wrong they are still right. such a narrow-minded person. hahaha. jeez. what am I talking about. :p[/quote] not all are thesame you know.. im not saying that im a cheater or I cheated some1 b4.. im just saying that a second chance for a person wont change anything.. just once.. and that's it.. people change, some people dont.. so that's it.. lol..
marfillaster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

better not cheat coz trust is the hardest thing you can get out of a relationship
sHeeNe
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center]a big N-O!! like most people say, once a cheater, always a cheater..[/align]
cheezysandy
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow: uuhhm, what a tough question huh? ;) anyway, i olweiz give my last last last.. last chance to the one i love.. i don't even recall how many times did he hurt me.. but then, i keep on believing that he'll get tired of hurting me then realize how much he loves and cares for me.. stupid??.. kinda =D martyr?.. maybe.. :D but that's how i love.. there's this one line in a song that "loving him is giving him the freedom to hurt you.." and it is so much applicable to me.. =D -SaNdY-
maztahchicc
» n00b
1969-12-31

` No Way ' He Cheated On Me Once , He Can Do It Again , Again And Again !!
fenk.girl.
» n00b
1969-12-31

well.. =| in some reasons you can forgive.. but if you forgive that person you can't return the trust you gave to them.. so don't cheat na lang kasi.. xori for the word ..peace.. :D coz some people don't accept xori.. :lol: coz "don't say xori wen da damage is already done" :D it's only my opinion :lol: ..peace..
Chiny.12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

dependxz [quote][color=red]Please avoid doing a one-word post[/color][/quote]

Last edited by aRies04991 (2007-07-05 10:38:47)

caichie
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=glamour]I say, NO. Once a cheater... will always be a cheater.:)[/quote] glamour is sooo totally right! there's this cute albeit cheating guy i once had a relationship with. i didn't really have feelings for him so when i caught him cheating i was like"ookaaaay, you cheated." then i gave him another chance but when he did it again i was like "go back to that hell hole from whence you cometh. see if i care"[not my exact words] and that was the end of it. =D
aLohaBby
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=glamour]I say, NO. Once a cheater... will always be a cheater.:)[/quote] :crybaby: huhuhu... di nman po lahat... i had cheated once... t'was when me and my boyfriend jz started off with the relationship... i was tempted cz i wasn't sure of myself and of him at that time... i confessed to him bout my faults and weakness and he gave me a chance, and we're still together for more than a year now... people have their reasons why they do foolish things... there's no way we can judge a person by his work whether it's good or bad... there's always room for change... ;)

Last edited by aLohaBby (2007-07-11 10:44:46)

baklaako
» FTalker
1969-12-31

anyone can change,, not all cheaters are alweiz cheaters.. if dey are really serious bout wat theyre saying,, y not give a 2nd chance,, rather last chance.. :thumbsup:
reivene
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

definitely no..but i gave my X a 2nd change although i know shes gonna do it again..thats how stupid i am :wallbash:
hansz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=glamour]I say, NO. Once a cheater... will always be a cheater.:)[/quote] Everyone Deserves a 2nd Chance..
joeysmiles
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=glamour]I say, NO. Once a cheater... will always be a cheater.:)[/quote] I don`t agree with that in my opinion. I cheated many times before. And I stopped after I found the boyfriend I have now. I think it just depends if ever you found the right person for you. So, cheaters do deserve another chance.
chocokim13
» n00b
1969-12-31

i guess no.. they r the kind of people who dont deserve second chancex,. simply bcoz they might do it agen.. =D
mherylicious
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=hansz][quote=glamour]I say, NO. Once a cheater... will always be a cheater.:)[/quote] Everyone Deserves a 2nd Chance..[/quote] [color=#78c0ff] yeah right.... =) [/color]
teenah
» n00b
1969-12-31

for me..[b]NO![/b] what the heck!..if someone cheated once, it will happen again.. well, that's my opinion.. =)
singLenak0
» n00b
1969-12-31

n0pe...cheaters will always be cheaters..,,d0 n0t let them f00l y0u f0r the sec0nd time...
Chiny.12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

never.!!! its their fault why they did cheat..so let them learn their lesson.. =)
maderpaker
» Banned
1969-12-31

heck.. i give her.. probably.. 3rd time now.. and i dont know if she will ever stop hurting me.. but i still love her... i just cant forget her
teenah
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=maderpaker]heck.. i give her.. probably.. 3rd time now.. and i dont know if she will ever stop hurting me.. but i still love her... i just cant forget her[/quote] [b] well i guess that's real love..[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » wouLd it be fair to give cheaters a second chance..?

Pages: 1123456789101112..12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:07

[ 9 queries - 0.044 second ]
Privacy Policy