• ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=red][b]Warning:[/color] This is recommended to all who do not know how to make animations using Adobe Photoshop and Imageready.[/b] I decided to post this old tutorial of mine to help those ne

Pages: 1234

[color=red][b]Warning:[/color] This is recommended to all who do not know how to make animations using Adobe Photoshop and Imageready.[/b] I decided to post this old tutorial of mine to help those ne

bR0keN_sciss0Rs
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [color=red][b]Warning:[/color] This is recommended to all who do not know how to make animations using Adobe Photoshop and Imageready.[/b] I decided to post this old tutorial of mine to help those ne

wiiiiiiiiiiiii...so helpful for ps newbies lyk me thanks for sharin
_*17*_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [color=red][b]Warning:[/color] This is recommended to all who do not know how to make animations using Adobe Photoshop and Imageready.[/b] I decided to post this old tutorial of mine to help those ne

_*17*_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i will use this!
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] ^ please dont double post. =| @ t : nice tutorial. :D kip dem up! :thumbsup: [/b]
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nice tut sis joebz :P
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

tnx for sharing :)
_*17*_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

the rectangular palette didn't appear on mine... help pls.
leichicc22
» n00b
1969-12-31

do u know to make a adobe?
_*17*_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

im using cs2... what adobe?
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=leichicc22]do u know to make a adobe?[/quote] Go to adobe.com and download the program.. Or you can try googling adobe photoshop. @17 If it didn't appear try clicking WINDOW, then click ANIMATION. This is only in the Imageready window, where you'll be making your animation frames...
marjun_alquizar@yahoo.com
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice..!! :ninja: keep it up..!!! thanks for sharing..!!
kRz10
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yeah!.thanks for sharing.
RoadRockeR19
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice tutorial even do i knew it already :lol: :lol:
aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nice tut! thnx for that!
jacqueLina03
» n00b
1969-12-31

whew !

Last edited by jacqueLina03 (2008-05-28 04:22:51)

♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]^ Please don't spam. Don't post w/ less than 3 words. =| [i]S. Joebz.[/i] Tnx 4 sharing this tut. Heehee.. Nice tut. =)[/b]
bR0keN_sciss0Rs
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b][align=center][img]http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff309/t0pakin17/chelz%20new%20pix/blink.gif[/img] hihi,,my work is fugly :lol: [/align][/b]
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Thanks...For Sharing...
icepink009
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:D:D:D i love it! thanks 4 giving out! ^.^ :D:D:D here's what ive made :arrow: [img]http://i32.tinypic.com/141o9rp.gif[/img] love it~

Last edited by icepink009 (2008-05-29 22:08:45)

lkjhgfdsafdsa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tnx 4 info
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=red][b]Warning:[/color] This is recommended to all who do not know how to make animations using Adobe Photoshop and Imageready.[/b] I decided to post this old tutorial of mine to help those ne

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:17

[ 9 queries - 0.056 second ]
Privacy Policy