• ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=red][b]Warning:[/color] This is recommended to all who do not know how to make animations using Adobe Photoshop and Imageready.[/b] I decided to post this old tutorial of mine to help those ne

Pages: 11234

[color=red][b]Warning:[/color] This is recommended to all who do not know how to make animations using Adobe Photoshop and Imageready.[/b] I decided to post this old tutorial of mine to help those ne

cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [color=red][b]Warning:[/color] This is recommended to all who do not know how to make animations using Adobe Photoshop and Imageready.[/b] I decided to post this old tutorial of mine to help those ne

imma try this thanks a bunch joebz <3 :lol:
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [color=red][b]Warning:[/color] This is recommended to all who do not know how to make animations using Adobe Photoshop and Imageready.[/b] I decided to post this old tutorial of mine to help those ne

^ No prob :D I thought you already knew this? . . .
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i know is only scanbar.But an simple animate text :)
m4ndz9
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Wait, wait. Err. It works for CS3 too? There's no imageready button in mine? :wasted: And if I open the Animation window or panel (err, idk what it's called), i cannot add frame? Geez. Such a beginner.
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][b]Dis wil help 2 those who r novice users, good tuts. :) [/b][/font]
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ :D [quote=m4ndz9]Err. It works for CS3 too? There's no imageready button in mine?[/quote] I'm now using CS3 too and there isn't imageready there.. In the animation panel you can click the small little icon that looks like a box beside a trashcan icon and a slanted line of circles. It duplicates the layer, but it's still somewhat the same as making a new layer.
m4ndz9
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=joebz]I'm now using CS3 too and there isn't imageready there.. In the animation panel you can click the small little icon that looks like a box beside a trashcan icon and a slanted line of circles. It duplicates the layer, but it's still somewhat the same as making a new layer.[/quote] Ohh. Okay. I'll try that. :D
m4ndz9
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

nice nice! i did! [sori! double posting. i thought someone already posted after my last post. geez, sorry]

Last edited by m4ndz9 (2009-01-25 09:22:00)

aLeckS14
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Wee! nice one. too bad i du have a PS.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=red][b]Warning:[/color] This is recommended to all who do not know how to make animations using Adobe Photoshop and Imageready.[/b] I decided to post this old tutorial of mine to help those ne

Pages: 11234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:53

[ 12 queries - 0.016 second ]
Privacy Policy